Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vernon Gholston, it's been a while..

Jets Insider VIP

Vernon Gholston, it's been a while..

since we have a player with his talent.

Vernon Gholston will be beastly. Hopefully will be a feared DE/OLB teams will be scared to play.

Jets Insider VIP
    cmon SB your going back to your old roots.. Do we really need another Gholston thread, just join in one of the other Gholston threads, I know you need the attention but cmon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    cmon SB your going back to your old roots.. Do we really need another Gholston thread, just join in one of the other Gholston threads, I know you need the attention but cmon.
    What attention do I need you idiot? God you sound so stupid. Yes making a thread on a MESSAGE BOARD automatically means you need attention.

So how about none of us makes threads, then wtf would this be? Let's stare at a blank page. It's called conversation, it's a MB a thread won't hurt ya, and trust me it's not for attention. Get over that complex.

All Pro
    are you not banned for a month?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by blast2blaze View Post
    are you not banned for a month?
    OMG Ham can you ban me so B2B hard on will go away?

Ham said he was not going to ban me... I was readily available to be banned.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    I know you need the attention but cmon.
    Joe Namath....that guy...was a Quarterback.

Hey, its the draft. Do you think we'll draft anyone, its crazy...

I got tickets to Pearl Jam , the Mets the Jets the rangers but i dont have a job, it crazy...

Authentic J's? forget about it. Out the ying yang, with tags.

Veteran
    Everyone around here has their panties in a wad.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Hey, its the draft. Do you think we'll draft anyone, its crazy...

I got tickets to Pearl Jam , the Mets the Jets the rangers but i dont have a job, it crazy...

Authentic J's? forget about it. Out the ying yang, with tags.
    lmao, that actually made me LOL..

Oh yeah my interview with Fitzy will be up weds.. he said..

Veteran
    Lets hope Gholston turns into a beast in the NFL. I hate reading all these negative nelly type posts and threads. This is our Jets team....the draft is over. Lets hope for the best and support what we brought in for the 2008 season. Maybe we found some diamonds in the rough. You never know.

Granted, I would have love DMC, but the Raiders ruined that for us(the idiots have like 78 rb's in their backfield now) so for now....it is what it is. I'll take Gholston.
    Last edited by jetscc26; 04-27-2008 at 11:31 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetscc26 View Post
    Lets hope Gholston turns into a beast in the NFL. I hate reading all these negative nelly type posts and threads. This is our Jets team....the draft is over. Lets hope for the best and support what we brought in for the 2008 season. Maybe we found some diamonds in the rough. You never know.

Granted, I would have love DMC, but the Raiders ruined that for us(the idiots like 78 rb's in their backfield now) so for now....it is what it is. I'll take Gholston.
    I guess Davis thinks since he's going to die soon, why not drive the organization into the ground?

Dwayne Robertson was actually hyped as much as Gholston when he first came out. Lets all hope he doesnt follow the same path. (Knocks on wood)

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    What attention do I need you idiot? God you sound so stupid.
    Knock it off with the personal attacks already.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergen Jet View Post
    Knock it off with the personal attacks already.
    Bergen you just look for things to ban me about. I'm calling someone stupid, what are we 5 years old? Me calling someone stupid will actually make them sit back and say "Hey THAT guy called me stupid!"

Hall Of Fame
    Bergen you just look for things to ban me about. I'm calling someone stupid, what are we 5 years old? Me calling someone stupid will actually make them sit back and say "Hey THAT guy called me stupid!"
    If I wanted to ban you I would ban you for life and nobody would let you back in kid.

I have gotten multiple complaints about you and personal attacks...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergen Jet View Post
    If I wanted to ban you I would ban you for life and nobody would let you back in kid.

I have gotten multiple complaints about you and personal attacks...
    I know you would. That's the funny thing, you have NO reason to ban me for life. None at all. Tex on the other hand is allowed to post the same **** over and over again. He takes his own jabs at people.. but that's ok!

Jets Insider VIP
    What attention do I need you idiot? God you sound so stupid. Yes making a thread on a MESSAGE BOARD automatically means you need attention.

So how about none of us makes threads, then wtf would this be? Let's stare at a blank page. It's called conversation, it's a MB a thread won't hurt ya, and trust me it's not for attention. Get over that complex.
    Did you not read what I posted???? If its a new subject then start the thread, if its something that we have 5 other threads aboutGholston threads), why start a new one? Idiot??????? One thing I never do, is personel attacks on you SB. Thats low.

SBIII good for you, don't take no **** from anyone, even the mods.

Hall Of Fame
    I know you would. That's the funny thing, you have NO reason to ban me for life. None at all. Tex on the other hand is allowed to post the same **** over and over again. He takes his own jabs at people.. but that's ok!
    Actually we have had plenty of reasons to ban you. Like when I gave you 48 hours for the idiocy that you and JR128 exchanged. I banned him for 3 weeks... Maybe I shouldn't have let the fact that I like you effect the length of the ban?

Jets Insider VIP
    I guess Davis thinks since he's going to die soon, why not drive the organization into the ground?
    Hey thats a pretty funny post.