Thread: Lynchings in The Congo As Penis Theft Panic Spreads Across The Capital

Lynchings in The Congo As Penis Theft Panic Spreads Across The Capital

In the course of my work, I came across a news report today reporting a phenomena I observed myself while in the region a while ago:

[url]http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL2290323220080422[/url]

Saw this on the sandmonkey's blog a few days ago. Love this quote:

[QUOTE]"But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it'," he said[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be insensitive to the plight of the alleged penis shrinkers.:cool: But, all I can picture is a mob of guys chasing some poor ******* down the street yelling "kill the penis shrinker."

This was my favorite quote. The name of the victim was probably withheld for obvious reasons.

[QUOTE]"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    I find it amazing that some alien race hasn't destroyed our planet yet. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Equilibrium;2512393]In the course of my work, I came across a news report today reporting a phenomena I observed myself while in the region a while ago:

[url]http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL2290323220080422[/url][/QUOTE]

Just wondering what kind of work you engage in where you come across stories such as this?

[QUOTE=JYtheJETSfan;2512589]Just wondering what kind of work you engage in where you come across stories such as this?[/QUOTE]

I Just do my part to make sure the country and all our fellow citizens live their lives and sleep in peace at night.

Yikes...stories like this make you wonder how prepared Africa is for the 21st century industrialization that the rest of the world will no doubt bring upon them.

Every time I see a picture of Rosie O'Donell, my penis shrinks.......

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2512411]Saw this on the sandmonkey's blog a few days ago. Love this quote:[/QUOTE]

I cracked up when I read that quote :D

Veteran
    Another story that you couldn't make up, haha.

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2512914]Yikes...stories like this make you wonder how prepared Africa is for the 21st century industrialization that the rest of the world will no doubt bring upon them.[/QUOTE]

I don't condone slavery, but if it had never happened, would Rev. Wright be one of the victims in the article instead of moving into a 10,000sf mansion??