Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat FanTx has made this board unreadable.

All League

Pat FanTx has made this board unreadable.

I guess thats his game, but EVERY thread on this board is hijacked by this guy. I try to read some analysis of a draft pick or roster moves by some of the guys here like Green Jets and Ham and others, and every third post of the thread is:

"You guys are delusional. 40 years of losing, because you're losers and the Pats are the greatest empire since Rome" -PatFanTx

Hard Core Jets fans who are excited by the Draft and are feeling Optomistic about the future start threads, but when you read them, every other post is something to the effect of:

"What a joke of a franchise, and Jets fans are the most ignorant. I know this because the Patriots success the last 7 years has made me smarter by association. Oh and the Jets draft sucked because SKip Bayless, the smartest man in the world said so.

I'm sorry, but the novelty, the joke of having this creep (and his 40,000 posts of pure crap) here is old. I came here to talk Jets football with other hard core fans, get some insight others might have, and get news I might not here about the Jets here in Florida and EVERY discussion has become unreadable.

I guess if thats what the folks who run this site want, great. But its old and tired.

Hall Of Fame
    Group hug!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Two words....

IGNORE LIST

I agree. I know a lot of the guys like having him around and starting this thread might seem like a personal attack on a poster but every thread that is started is hi-jacked by some Patriot troll who immediately starts a ridiculous argument that derails the thread off topic. How can we revel in the glory of the great draft when these cheater lovers steal threads like their team steals championships?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Two words....

IGNORE LIST
    While i agree that is usually adequate, his levels the past few days have been pretty unbearable. And i like TX, but i mean there is a certain point where it becomes ridiculous.

Two words....

IGNORE LIST
    Instead of ignoring him he decided to dedicate an entire thread to him... interesting uhmmm... strategy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post

What a joke of a franchise, and Jets fans are the most ignorant.
    I have never called any Jets fan ignorant.

Either get some thick skin, or use the ignore feature.

It's really quite simple.

Hall Of Fame
    Two words....

IGNORE LIST

I already do that for him (and SAR I and FlushingJet)... the problem is people quote them and you see what they write anyways

Hall Of Fame
    Tex is pretty much this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    sooth, he is a little unbearable lately. you guys seem to have no problem banning anybody else.
    To be honest I think the main problem is the Jet fans that humor him. He clearly is bored and throws things out just to hook someone in. I still can't believe how many posters here actually get pi$$ed off by what he says.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    sooth, he is a little unbearable lately. you guys seem to have no problem banning anybody else.
    So when Jets fans start a thread "Pats Had the Worst Draft of Any Team", you don't think Pats fans will respond accordingly?

Over 95% of Pats threads are started by Jets fans.

In all fairness, we did get along fine without him when he was off pouting for nearly three months during the '06 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanginius View Post
    I already do that for him (and SAR I and FlushingJet)... the problem is people quote them and you see what they write anyways
    You should ignore those people too... they're just as bad for quoting him

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanginius View Post
    Well I am new to the site and find him annoying, soooo how does this ignore feature work..and how do I use it??? haha

TX isn't a real person. It's a computer program that posts random phrases like "noodle arm" or "same old Jets" with a few football terms thrown in every 1000 threads.

oh c'mon, a fan message board doesn't have to be a giant circle jerk.

TX brings sheer comedy to this board.

Just take it in stride!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    So when Jets fans start a thread "Pats Had the Worst Draft of Any Team", you don't think Pats fans will respond accordingly?

Semantics. Its a jets board 99.9% of the posters are Jets fans. The percentages will just fall that way.

Ummm, its a Jets board. We are going to talk about our divisional rivals whether you are here or not.

And we're Jets fans. We can't agree on anything anyway so there's no way this board will ever become like a Pats circle jer...er I mean message board.

Practice Squad

Dude...this IS A JETS WEB SITE!! We can start those threads on THIS site if we so choose!

QFT