Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iraqi Girl Murdered By Her Father

Leave it up to the liberals to compare Muslims murdering they're children to American mothers who kill they're kids.

You guys are missing the point, of course it's just as bad when an American mother kills they're children, but for the most part they are not doing it in the name of god. And in the cases where they say they're doing god's work either A. They're not playing with a full deck of cards or B. Trying to use an insanity defense. Bottom line is lefties, they're isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion.

Leave it up to the liberals to compare Muslims murdering they're children to American mothers who kill they're kids.

You guys are missing the point, of course it's just as bad when an American mother kills they're children, but for the most part they are not doing it in the name of god. And in the cases where they say they're doing god's work either A. They're not playing with a full deck of cards or B. Trying to use an insanity defense. Bottom line is lefties, they're isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion.

[QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2515307]Leave it up to the liberals to compare Muslims murdering they're children to American mothers who kill they're kids.

You guys are missing the point, of course it's just as bad when an American mother kills they're children, but for the most part they are not doing it in the name of god. And in the cases where they say they're doing god's work either A. They're not playing with a full deck of cards or B. Trying to use an insanity defense. Bottom line is lefties, they're isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion.[/QUOTE]

Ever notice when you put down practices of third world sh*tholes, the leftie commie hate America butt plug crowd always responds with a post denigrating the USA?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Smashmouth;2514701]Do you hate Arabs Dean ? Do you hate the religion of Islam ? Im such a terrible person becuase I disagree with the way things are handled by Isreal . But Im the hater ? Im the bigot ? look in the mirror my friend.

posted by deanpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Call me when the Jews start killing their own children. :rolleyes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2515308]Leave it up to the liberals to compare Muslims murdering they're children to American mothers who kill they're kids.

You guys are missing the point, of course it's just as bad when an American mother kills they're children, but for the most part they are not doing it in the name of god. And in the cases where they say they're doing god's work either A. They're not playing with a full deck of cards or B. Trying to use an insanity defense. Bottom line is lefties, they're isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion.[/QUOTE]

Were the American Mother's let out of prison in 2 hours? It didn't mention that in the article??????? But since they're the same, I figure it must have just been an oversight by the writer/paper.

All Pro
    There are nuts everywhere. The difference to me is how the society handles the issue. If an American does it, they are put in jail...this guy was questioned for two hours and released because it is OK there.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2515308]Bottom line is lefties, they're isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, my friend, for making my point.

You see, my point wasn't to "denigrate":rolleyes::rolleyes: American culture. I am American culture and have far too big of an ego to denigrate myself.

Dean used this story to bolster his case that Islam should be wiped out. But you made an excellent point. There isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion. Exactly. And that chunk of the American population is also comprised of a few....Muslims! And they are NOT killing their children.

Amazing.

So...not all Muslims engage in this "honor killing". Just a few nuts. Just like not all American mothers kill their children. Just a few nuts.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2515511]Thank you, my friend, for making my point.

You see, my point wasn't to "denigrate":rolleyes::rolleyes: American culture. I am American culture and have far too big of an ego to denigrate myself.

Dean used this story to bolster his case that Islam should be wiped out. But you made an excellent point. There isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion. Exactly. And that chunk of the American population is also comprised of a few....Muslims! And they are NOT killing their children.

Amazing.

So...not all Muslims engage in this "honor killing". Just a few nuts. Just like not all American mothers kill their children. Just a few nuts.[/QUOTE]

True that not all Muslims engage in this type of behavior. However you downplay the relative influence that this fringe has on that particular society as the fringe you mentioned in Illinois. You would be hard pressed to find anyone in Illinois who could justify the behavior of the mother. You would have a much easier time in Basra.

Banned

Amazing.

So...not all Muslims engage in this "honor killing". Just a few nuts. Just like not all American mothers kill their children. Just a few nuts.[/QUOTE]

Nice trap. Really, very well done... Very impressive.

But what it does fail to address is the idea that the man, and others like him, we're let out of jail because what seems like the presiding ideology over there makes this acceptable. The Church, nor the State, does not defend these killings when people claim 'demoniacs'.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2515511]

Actually honor killings are pretty widespread throughout the middle east. It isn't the occasional nut.

[quote=JerseyJet2007;2515308]Leave it up to the liberals to compare Muslims murdering they're children to American mothers who kill they're kids.

You guys are missing the point, of course it's just as bad when an American mother kills they're children, but for the most part they are not doing it in the name of god. And in the cases where they say they're doing god's work either A. They're not playing with a full deck of cards or B. Trying to use an insanity defense. Bottom line is lefties, they're isn't a chunk of the American population killing they're children for disrespecting a religion.[/quote]

When they are american, they're nuts. When they're Iraqis, they're sane. Got it.

But Plumber, on this one there actually is a real difference - a cultural acceptance of honor killings. This isn't one nut stabbing his daughter - its one nut stabbing his daughter, several nuts holding their sister down while their father stabs her, several more nuts spitting in her grave when they bury her . . . and one very courageous, very heartbroken and sane mother calling for this to stop.

When its that many people at once, "they're all crazy" doesn't work.

Also, you're overlooking the key psychological difference between the honor killings and the American murder's you're citing. The American murders were done because the parents were crazy enough to think that killing their kids was what was best [B]for the kids[/B]. (read the shrink's quote above). Honor killings are done because they are believed to be best [B]for the killer[/B] (restores his honor). That's not a trivial distinction

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EY;2515542]But what it does fail to address is the idea that the man, and others like him, we're let out of jail because what seems like the presiding ideology over there makes this acceptable. The Church, nor the State, does not defend these killings when people claim 'demoniacs'.[/QUOTE]

We release our fair share of murderers also. The drunk that killed my uncle is a free man.

But it definitely isn't anyway close the same as "over there". I think it should be left up to the people of that country to decide when they have the balls enough to overthrow their tyrannical governments. If they don't like it...they should move to France.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2515557]But Plumber, on this one there actually is a real difference - a cultural acceptance of honor killings. This isn't one nut stabbing his daughter - its one nut stabbing his daughter, several nuts holding their sister down while their father stabs her, several more nuts spitting in her grave when they bury her . . . and one very courageous, very heartbroken and sane mother calling for this to stop.

When its that many people at once, "they're all crazy" doesn't work.

Also, you're overlooking the key psychological difference between the honor killings and the American murder's you're citing. The American murders were done because the parents were crazy enough to think that killing their kids was what was best [B]for the kids[/B]. (read the shrink's quote above). Honor killings are done because they are believed to be best [B]for the killer[/B] (restores his honor). That's not a trivial distinction[/QUOTE]

I overlook a ton of things...my wife says it's a personality flaw. :P

Amazing.

You should be hosting a show on Msnbc with that spin.

Banned
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2515560]We release our fair share of murderers also. The drunk that killed my uncle is a free man.

But it definitely isn't anyway close the same as "over there". I think it should be left up to the people of that country to decide when they have the balls enough to overthrow their tyrannical governments. If they don't like it...they should move to France.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry about your uncle... but do you equate the two?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=EY;2515574]I'm sorry about your uncle... but do you equate the two?[/QUOTE]

No...two very different things. I was just addressing our societies disposition to free murderers.

That being said...I couldn't care less about honor killings. I live in WNY. Honor killing free since 1773...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet2007;2515566]You should be hosting a show on Msnbc with that spin.[/QUOTE]

Even my head is spinning.

Just be happy I didn't bring up the Bibles laws regarding honor killing. Until now...:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=EY;2515386]Call me when the Jews start killing their own children. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You know that was not my point EY it goes both ways

Hall Of Fame
    By the Way EY There are plenty of people who do horrible things to their own Children and yes they are disgusting animals but to bash an entire religion for it is a bit over the top dont you think ? We have people throwing babies in dumpsters are we responsible for those people ? No we just throw them in jail and hopefully throw away the key as well.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2515064]You know smashmouth, I have a lot of hate to go around. Arabs? No, I don't particularly hate Arabs or even Islam for that matter. I do hate savages that would kill their own daughter in the name of religion though.

I hate certain Christians too. You know, those televangelists that come on tv begging little old ladies to send them their SSI checks, all while living in mansions and flying around on their own private jets.

Liberals... well you probably know how I feel about liberals so no need in rehashing that.

Toothpaste. I hate it when people squeeze the center of the tube eventually leaving the top of the tube empty and the bottom full.

The way they package toys nowadays. Everything is incased in plastic and wire tied. You spend most of Christmas morning trying to get your kids toys entombed in this stuff open. Hate it.

Anyway, I could go on for a couple of hours but I won't. I have a life to live and a business to run.[/QUOTE]

Hate is a strong word Dean all im saying is if your going to use it in the context you did to open this thread your in the same boat as what you accuse me of. Im not trying to Bash you here just making a point is all. I cant stand TV evangelists either they are the lowest of the low IMHO. And OMG that toothpaste thing :D