Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iraqi Girl Murdered By Her Father

Banned
    [QUOTE=Smashmouth;2515983]By the Way EY There are plenty of people who do horrible things to their own Children and yes they are disgusting animals but to bash an entire religion for it is a bit over the top dont you think ? We have people throwing babies in dumpsters are we responsible for those people ? No we just throw them in jail and hopefully throw away the key as well.[/QUOTE]

You're right, it does go both ways. But you brought up Jews again (surprise, surprise) in a thread that wasn't about Jews at all.

You're also right in that people harm their children in all cultures, and it's disgusting and reviled regardless of who does it.

What you've failed to address is:

If a Christian kills their child because of 'demoniacs', which was brought up in this thread, the Church does not accept that.

In all civilized cultures, this behavior is abhorred, in the Muslim world, there is still a faction, large enough to be relevant, group that respects and accepts this practice.

Now, with that having been said, how do you compare the [I]hatred[/I] one man shows for the acceptance of a child brutally murdered to the [I]hatred[/I] for the 'Jewish Lobby', who, if real, are simply a group that is acting capitalistically, and looking out for their best interest. You know, without brutally killing their own children.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Smashmouth;2514701]Do you hate Arabs Dean ? Do you hate the religion of Islam ? Im such a terrible person becuase I disagree with the way things are handled by Isreal . But Im the hater ? Im the bigot ? look in the mirror my friend.

posted by deanpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Eric From my quote above I was obviously making a point . You know that. It was not about Jews at all it was what I was being accused of. So your quote below does not hold water.

[QUOTE]You're right, it does go both ways. But you brought up Jews again (surprise, surprise) in a thread that wasn't about Jews at all.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    BTW EY I like your Gholston sig :)

didn't christians justify killing others at one point in history as well? does that make it a "backwards ass religion" too? i think political mayhem is more of a factor in murders going unpunished in the middle east rather than the islam religion itself