Thread: Krazy Kyle has added a new pitch.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Krazy Kyle has added a new pitch.

and what is that pitch you ask?

The cut fastball. He has pitched well three straight times. Who knows, maybe he can lock down the 7th inning for us.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt about it, he's been looking very good of late. We shall see.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are we talking about Kyle Farnsworthless?? This guy is a disaster waiting to happen. Or, should I say, a blown 8 run lead waiting to happen.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hope so, but I'm going to have to see a lot more good outings from him to get me to stop staying "he sucks" and from dreading him entering the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I really hope so, but I'm going to have to see a lot more good outings from him to get me to stop staying "he sucks" and from dreading him entering the game.
    +1

Takes a lot more than 4 good outings to overcome all the negative this guy has built up. Let's wait and see.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girardi said during the offseason that he was convinced he could fix Kyle, given his experience catching him with the Cubs. The results so far indicate a different Kyle than the one we saw over the past couple of years. I'm not going to say he won't revert back to "Krazy Kyle" but I'm very encouraged by what I have seen so far.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the first time in a long time, I feel very good when he comes in. I trust him in tight spots.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post
    For the first time in a long time, I feel very good when he comes in. I trust him in tight spots.
    I haven't gotten to that point yet, but he's definitely pitching better than he did any point last year. I've been happy with our bullpen this year. I thought it was going to be a big weakness for us this year, but it's turned out to be one of our big strengths.

I mean honestly, who thought coming into the year we'd struggle offensively but have a good bullpen.