Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

so is Moga really a proctoligist or what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    And when he gets them wrong, we know its Moger?

Here's the first.

"Who deserves to be the opening day starter based on intangibles and past faux almost victories with a smattering of lockeroom leadership thrown in"
    Just get him on the phone and say, "Hey Hoss"

Gauge that reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    Didn't get your attachment.

But before we go any further, are you a Penningtologist?

Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    Calling jetswin out in huge letter was a nice touch. Yet Boro's is full of awesome paranoi and conspiracy.

Might need a poll.
    You're too trigger happy Jetswin. Seriously smoke a bowl or something... I know you want to run JI like the Taliban but seriously everyone here is just trying to make conversation and have fun. NOT EVERYONE ONE AGREES AND INEVITABLY THEIR WILL BE CONFLICT. Thats the point of a forum. But when mods starts banning people left and right because THEY THEMSELVES have a problem, thats taking it too personal. I fully support PatsFanTX cause i hate him as a JETS FAN, NOT AS A PERSON. Your banning ways are going to force people to leave JI but i know you dont care cause as long as YOU get what YOU want everything is fine.

I'm not afraid to tell you what i think and make it public because its pretty well known that

I DONT LIKE YOU

BUT

that doesnt mean i hate you and it doesnt mean that we can't hold a discussion. its called being TOLERANT...PatsFan and any of the trolls may get annoying but so do Jet fans who not only can't handle the critisicm and occassional jab but who don't have to balls or brains to think of a comeback...
    Tell me that's not a hell of a way to go out. That's the messageboard version of Tony Montana standing on the balcony screaming, "I still standin' maaaan!!"

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Tell me that's not a hell of a way to go out. That's the messageboard version of Tony Montana standing on the balcony screaming, "I still standin' maaaan!!"
    Is that PMCRW, that was epic.

All Pro
    He was hell bent, I stared at the screen for a minute or so after that.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

That guy = fake Moga.

Moga = fake doctor.

-realtalk-

somehow I don't think this thread is what Al Gore had in mind when he created the interweb.

I feel stupider for having read it in it's entirety but at the same time am strangely drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's weird is that guy was always mellow' then all of a sudden bam. It's always the quiet ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    nope.
    That's a relief.
    QB affiliation is far more important then gender
    Last edited by HBJet; 04-30-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I've actually put that behind me, if he wanted to come back I'd probably let him.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I've actually put that behind me, if he wanted to come back I'd probably let him.
    Do the mods have a set of established guidelines for thread and user termination?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Just get him on the phone and say, "Hey Hoss"

Gauge that reaction.
    "He", iffin he's fake, is prolly so disengaged from the actual internetz character that the reaction will be silence followed by an abrubt blustering when he catches on.

If he's real, "hey Hoss" will trigger him to drop the phone and jump through the window to escape the fusillade of bullets from his bookie.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga View Post
    Ikey:

I appreciate your efforts. I do NOT live in NY now. I cannot be verified by any means at this point in time.

Moga

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post

i must say, they're borderline cartoonish

you still look good, JB

All League
    Stop the Insanity!

Actually this is some funny stuff!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Very successful if you ask me.
    Thanks, much appreciated. I sometimes type things the way I'd say them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Was there a chat? I can't believe I missed that!

I hope there was a "reveal" moment with Moga being outed! Could have been a classic moment in JI chat history, much like being in the chat room on Saturday when the Jets traded up to take a TE. I've never seen the word "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" so many times in my life.

So, Borgo is gone, Moga may or may not be a proctologist, and a few people here seem to have creepy nostril fetishes.....what else can we learn in this thread?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Busy at work about to leave the in laws, I'm gonna have to read this puppy all the way through, before I can give thoughtful and above all respectful reply. Though I got into it with boro a few days ago and told him to stick to posting lame ass you tube videos before he got embarrassed, I feel that somehow I might have contributed to this self imposed meltdown of his. all in all seems he wasn't feeling the love here at JI like jordy, except jordy won't leave.
    Again with the backhanded post.

Boy you sure do have a high opinion of yourself and your effect on people. Your "list", your tough guy talk, your attacking people, your racism (which you adeptly sidestep by trying to pretend you were joking). What a persona you have created. You should be proud of yourself. Bravo.

If you think for one minute that any antagonism from you will have any affect on my existence here or anywhere for that matter, think again. Carry on sir.