Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    this is directed to anyone hating on my nostrils:

i'm not exactly sure what cartoonish means, but if it means big, i don't think i have big nostrils. i'm not denying the fact that i have a ski slope nose though.
    but seriously though, you people can't find any other flaw in someone so you (certain) people pick on my nostrils...no pun intended. are you serious? i know i'm not perfect, but neither is anybody else. thats like someone (on a larger scale) making fun of jessica alba for that mole on her chin. it doesn't make her an ugly girl.
    it's surprising how immature some people can be...because "cartoonish nostrils" or not, you would still hit it.

and, on that note...
    most people on here know that i am who i claim to be...but if you're doubting that, talk to pauliec, rjf, or ey (who've i had ichat video chats with), samwise (who i bought golf clubs from), the crusher (who was my secret santa), and penny2coles (who i had lunch with, in person.) and they can assure you that i'm not a fake.

so yes, i am a female. and yes, they're real and they are spectacular.

thanks.
    All of these video 'chats' are available on xtube.

Be sure to rate them 5 stars.

thanks.

this is directed to anyone hating on my nostrils:

i'm not exactly sure what cartoonish means, but if it means big, i don't think i have big nostrils. i'm not denying the fact that i have a ski slope nose though.
    but seriously though, you people can't find any other flaw in someone so you (certain) people pick on my nostrils...no pun intended. are you serious? i know i'm not perfect, but neither is anybody else. thats like someone (on a larger scale) making fun of jessica alba for that mole on her chin. it doesn't make her an ugly girl.
    it's surprising how immature some people can be...because "cartoonish nostrils" or not, you would still hit it.

and, on that note...
    most people on here know that i am who i claim to be...but if you're doubting that, talk to pauliec, rjf, or ey (who've i had ichat video chats with), samwise (who i bought golf clubs from), the crusher (who was my secret santa), and penny2coles (who i had lunch with, in person.) and they can assure you that i'm not a fake.

so yes, i am a female. and yes, they're real and they are spectacular.

thanks.
    wow putting it into perspective, the fact that you have to actually defend yourself to people that you are real must suck.

2 words for doubters..... f*** them

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

Was this supposed to make her feel good? You are some smooth talker with the ladies!!!
    Well Yeah, I think it should make her feel better, afterall when women pay for cosmetic surgery they are paying for perfection, or darn close too it, close as they can get, and in my view they used to pay handsomely for what was esstentially JB's nose

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Oh no, is JetsBabe pulling a Borgo?!!?

In the same thread that Borgo went crazy??!!!??
    Hmmm....

that little evil part of me wants to push her harder and see if she cracks..

If she was a guy it'd be over...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    . . . after all when women pay for cosmetic surgery they are paying for perfection, or darn close too it, close as they can get . . .
    Can't say I'm thinking PERFECTION when I see Joan Rivers on the GEICO commercial.

Babe...who is better on video "chat"...EY or paulie?

All Pro
    I thought it was funny because I have huge nostrils. I once fit a quarter up the left side for a $50 bet. I can also make them dance. Talented I am.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    I thought it was funny because I have huge nostrils. I once fit a quarter up the left side for a $50 bet. I can also make them dance. Talented I am.
    I have a friend who can fit $1.50 in quarters in ONE nostril. It's nauseating, in a boner-inducing kind of way.

Banned
    So now we know you sneezed and caused hurricane katrina.

thanks for that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Nobody knows your nose like you knows your nose

Nah don't sweat it, I think you have a cute nose, its not too big or too wide or anything of the kind

You know when they first started doing nose jobs back in the day yours was the nose most women received

NO B.S., my aunt had a nose job back then and she was basically given your nose, and if you look at some of the oldtime actresses, the ones that had nose jobs back in the day, you'll notice many of them had your nose

In fact if I saw your picture 30 Years ago I probably would have assumed you had a nose job done

Point being, how bad can it be if that's the nose women once paid big bucks for?
    I'm reading this thinking...how funny would it be if JetsBaby had a nose job.

I know she didnt and she's undeniably attractive, but this is the cautionary tale for anyone who puts their image onto the internetz.

Or FF2.

One of them is the cautionary tale. Or Klecko73isMod

One of the three of them is the cautionary tale.
    Last edited by 32green; 05-01-2008 at 10:43 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post

thanks for that.
    Larger nostrils are an evolutionary advancement that allows a person to breath better.

My wife has really small nostrils and whenever she gets the slightest head cold she feels like she's going to suffocate.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I have a friend who can fit $1.50 in quarters in ONE nostril. It's nauseating, in a boner-inducing kind of way.
    Im not talking long ways, Im talking so you can still read the date,,,,, beatch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Im not talking long ways, Im talking so you can still read the date,,,,, beatch.
    Wow. Just wow.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post

thanks for that.

Hey, you be careful talking about my momma EY. She taught her baby well, I always cover my mouth. besides I have nostril hairs the siza of Gondola cables, nothing escaping their.
    Last edited by The Crusher; 05-01-2008 at 10:51 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Larger nostrils are an evolutionary advancement that allows a person to breath better.

My wife has really small nostrils and whenever she gets the slightest head cold she feels like she's going to suffocate.

You should get her a Netti pot. Uses gravity and saline to rinse the nostrils and provides great relief in such situations. I think it's spelled right, check it out.

All Pro
    and yes, they're real and they are spectacular.

thanks.

If this is demonstrated to be so, then I think that most of the people on this
    forum will not even notice your nose, ever...

I don't buy into the fact they're real. Those are OBVIOUSLY fake nostrils. I prefer my nostrils natural

Banned
    Hey, you be careful talking about my momma EY. She taught her baby well, I always cover my mouth. Besides I have nostril hairs the sign of Gondola cables, nothing escaping their.
    Lucky lady, your wife.

You should get her a Netti pot. Uses gravity and saline to rinse the nostrils and provides great relief in such situations. I think it's spelled right, check it out.
    or this stuff is a life saver if you have terrible allergies/sinus

All League
    There is indeed a Jetsbabe. I have seen her naked.