Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post

it's surprising how immature some people can be...because "cartoonish nostrils" or not, you would still hit it.
    That's what I'm saying ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qRgH2x8z9g

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Lucky lady, your wife.

All a matter of proportions, my man.
    Last edited by The Crusher; 05-01-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    There is indeed a Jetsbabe. I have seen her naked.
    And you didn't even save the pictures and share

Jets Insider VIP
    this is directed to anyone hating on my nostrils:

i'm not exactly sure what cartoonish means, but if it means big, i don't think i have big nostrils. i'm not denying the fact that i have a ski slope nose though.
    but seriously though, you people can't find any other flaw in someone so you (certain) people pick on my nostrils...no pun intended. are you serious? i know i'm not perfect, but neither is anybody else. thats like someone (on a larger scale) making fun of jessica alba for that mole on her chin. it doesn't make her an ugly girl.
    it's surprising how immature some people can be...because "cartoonish nostrils" or not, you would still hit it.

and, on that note...
    most people on here know that i am who i claim to be...but if you're doubting that, talk to pauliec, rjf, or ey (who've i had ichat video chats with), samwise (who i bought golf clubs from), the crusher (who was my secret santa), and penny2coles (who i had lunch with, in person.) and they can assure you that i'm not a fake.

so yes, i am a female. and yes, they're real and they are spectacular.

thanks.
    This post really deserves it own thread.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    And you didn't even save the pictures and share

haha, sorry! I couldn't do that to her

Jets Insider VIP
    Anyone else think that this thread will be Borgo's legacy? That this is exactly the type of thread he would have been all over? That, aside from the initial paranoia, will actually define Borgoguy for future generations?

If you're reading this Borgo - thank you.

I'm going to just throw something out there, if you like it you can take it, if not, send it right back.

Nostril sex.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Anyone else think that this thread will be Borgo's legacy? That this is exactly the type of thread he would have been all over? That, aside from the initial paranoia, will actually define Borgoguy for future generations?

If you're reading this Borgo - thank you.
    lol, I agree, though I think there will be the Borgo return, apology and eventual
    rapprochement with Jetsbaby, complete with U tube video's that no-one will click on.

The circle of life.

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post

I'm going to just throw something out there, if you like it you can take it, if not, send it right back.
    LOL Ron Burgundy

Jets Insider VIP

Nostril sex.
    If a man is capable of inserting his dork into someone's nostril, I think he has a lot more to be worried about than the fact that his dork is in someone's nostril.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Nostril sex.
    Nostrilingus.

probiscsex.

schnozz jobs

beak bang

Your on to something.

Its wrong, but undeniable

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Nostrilingus.

probiscsex.

schnozz jobs

beak bang

Your on to something.

Its wrong, but undeniable
    And here's the real matzah ball. If JB had nostril sex with another man, is it cheating? I wouldn't think so. Nostril's a secondary orifice, I don't think it falls into the cheating category.

I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking... Nasal passage. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it.

Nostril sex.
    I'll take two please

Bewildered Beast
    And here's the real matzah ball. If JB had nostril sex with another man, is it cheating? I wouldn't think so. Nostril's a secondary orifice, I don't think it falls into the cheating category.
    Just like everyone has a mouth (and THEN some!), everyone has nostrils. The Judges opinion is that nostril sex IS a secondary orifice, meaning satisfaction would not be enough to destroy a marriage, therefore...

Borgo did not have sex with that woman.

Jets Insider VIP
    i don't drink (anymore), i don't smoke, i don't do drugs.
    Even on Sunday's when Chad Pennington trots onto the field??? I know Jets fans who've been sober for decades who immediately guzzle a fifth of Jack Danny when they see Captain Ducks waddle out there to the huddle. You have tremendous willpower. This team drives many, MANY people to drink!
    Last edited by jetstream23; 05-01-2008 at 12:11 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    You should get her a Netti pot. Uses gravity and saline to rinse the nostrils and provides great relief in such situations. I think it's spelled right, check it out.
    Thanks.

The weird thing is that she has a double whammy with her nostrils. Not only is the opening really small, but she lacks the necessary cartilage in her nostrils to flare them to breath in deeply.

So she takes a deep breath and her nostrils never move. I've never met someone else with the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Just like everyone has a mouth (and THEN some!), everyone has nostrils. The Judges opinion is that nostril sex IS a secondary orifice, meaning satisfaction would not be enough to destroy a marriage, therefore...

Borgo did not have sex with that woman.
    So in other words, if you're worried about pregnancy, do it in the nose.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    There is indeed a Jetsbabe. I have seen her naked.
    Well I've seen jetstream23 naked and it is spectacular! ....uh, wait a minute

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Even on Sunday's when Chad Pennington trots onto the field. I know Jets fans who've been sober for decades who immediately guzzle a fifth of Jack Danny when they see Captain Ducks waddle out there to the huddle. You have tremendous willpower. This team drives many, MANY people to drink!
    My sister gave me a Jets flask for Christmas last year. PERFECT for the stadium.