Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    so yes, i am a female. and yes, they're real and they are spectacular.

thanks.

your nostrils? they sure are

forgive me for being too forward, and i must assure you that it is unusual of me to say something like this, but i want to lick them. until you beg me to stop. then lick them some more.

(i felt the creepy-ness of this thread was dying down)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Just like everyone has a mouth (and THEN some!), everyone has nostrils. The Judges opinion is that nostril sex IS a secondary orifice, meaning satisfaction would not be enough to destroy a marriage, therefore...

Borgo did not have sex with that woman.
    Is a sneeze considered rejection?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Is a sneeze considered rejection?
    Depends, if it's after the fact, I think it would be the nasal version of spitting.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    My sister gave me a Jets flask for Christmas last year. PERFECT for the stadium.
    She is a caring sister. That's a perfect gift. Load it up and then you only have to buy Woody's $5 Coca-Colas in the stadium to mix!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Thanks.

The weird thing is that she has a double whammy with her nostrils. Not only is the opening really small, but she lacks the necessary cartilage in her nostrils to flare them to breath in deeply.

So she takes a deep breath and her nostrils never move. I've never met someone else with the same problem.

If it bothers her at night, "Breathe Right" strips" could help.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    So in other words, if you're worried about pregnancy, do it in the nose.

Puts a whole new twist on "Safe SEx", pregnancy isn't the issue. DROWNING is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    50% chance this thread eventually gets moved to the Dump....50% to the Hotties Forum.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    50% chance this thread eventually gets moved to the Dump....50% to the Hotties Forum.
    I'm gonna go with Dump. But the real question is, which mod will move it?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I say something?

Maybe it's just me being an old man, or a kill joy, but the kind of things being said to/with/about Jetsbabe, even in jest and joking around, it's kinda not cool in my book. I'm not sure if she's ever put her foot down or complained, and maybe she jokes around too which kinda keeps it going, but I find it distasteful.

I don't know, but maybe after a few years of joking around with her the sorts of comments I see have become commonplace, but I guess if it were another woman, one that you are not so 'friendly' with, would you talk like that with her?

I imagine being her father, and happening to read the posts on this forum, and I see this stuff......I'd be outraged. I sure hope her father is not a Jets fan and lurking on this site.

But I guess the bottom line is, it's up to her.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtedthefootballhead View Post
    Can I say something?

Maybe it's just me being an old man, or a kill joy, but the kind of things being said to/with/about Jetsbabe, even in jest and joking around, it's kinda not cool in my book. I'm not sure if she's ever put her foot down or complained, and maybe she jokes around too which kinda keeps it going, but I find it distasteful.

I don't know, but maybe after a few years of joking around with her the sorts of comments I see have become commonplace, but I guess if it were another woman, one that you are not so 'friendly' with, would you talk like that with her?

I imagine being her father, and happening to read the posts on this forum, and I see this stuff......I'd be outraged. I sure hope her father is not a Jets fan and lurking on this site.

She likes to dish it out insults from time to time, she better be able to take them too.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teddy, is that your son in your signature?

If so, I love the sig .. "Sorry Broadway Joe, I have a new hero now"

Awesome Quote, Teddy .. Just an off the charts outstanding quote!

Oh Yeah, and I thank your boy for his service, he's my hero too

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I say something?

ted, like your kid, you're always the good soldier...

that being said, i don't think the things being said to or about JetsBabe in this thread really bother her. you see for something to bother "HER," by nature, JetsBabe would have to be a woman.

we have a Doctor on this site who assures us that JetsBabe is no female. i think we have to respect his professional medical opinion on this one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I say something?

I think the only person here who has really insulted JB is Borgo. But she's a good sport and certainly gives it as good as she gets it in most threads. If there is anyone here who can take some ribbing it's JB and 9 times out of 10 those who start with her end up failing miserably. She's got thicker skin than most posters here and, like the rest of us, when you see one person make a lame attempt at picking (no pun intended) on something about someone you take it for what it is.....pretty lame. I hear what you're saying ted and I know it's with good intentions, but she can take care of herself better than most.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    She likes to dish it out insults from time to time, she better be able to take them too.
    Well, I'm not talking about plain old insults. You curse me I have a right to curse you back. I'm talking about the sort of sexual innuendo that is thrown around. But like you said, if she's fanning those flames too I guess it's just gonna continue.

I really don't care all that much other than thinking it as being a bit distasteful, and she certainly does not need ME to stand up for her.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I say something?

Maybe we should have a poll?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    Nasal Sex?
    _Y
    _N

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post

If Jetsbabe feels the comments have crossed the line into personal attacks or distasteful inuendo all she needs to do is tell me about it and I'll put the kibosh on that ASAP

Its my impression she likes to kid around along these lines, it doesn't really bother her, but if she tells me I'm wrong then I will do what is necessary to make sure she feels welcome around here and not under attack, same as I will do for anyone else

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The emotional and thematic shifts in this thread are outstanding.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    If Jetsbabe feels the comments have crossed the line into personal attacks or distasteful inuendo all she needs to do is tell me about it and I'll put the kibosh on that ASAP

Its my impression she likes to kid around along these lines, it doesn't really bother her, but if she tells me I'm wrong then I will do what is necessary to make sure she feels welcome around here and not under attack, same as I will do for anyone else
    I can only imagine what Boro would say to this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    The emotional and thematic shifts in this thread are outstanding.
    Breathtaking even.

It's a real page turner!