Thread: I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Guys, I'm serious...

I am teh Jet's Babe.

Please forgive me so I can forgive myself.
    while that may be true....

I'm Spartacus!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It was a dark night
    I came from out of the fog and into the smog
    On 4th and Drucker I turned left
    on Drucker and 4th I turned left
    I walked across the street and into a great sandstone building
    ...OOOFF!...Ow...

Climbing the 113 stairs to my office I could read the sign
    "EYE DRIHT, REGNAD KCIN"
    Bursting through the door I picked up the phone as it was ringing
    "Nick Danger, Third Eye!"
    (Ummm...I'd like a pepperoni pizza, with no anchovies)
    NO ANCHOVY? Sorry, but I spell my name "DANGER"!
    (whaaa?)
    we had a book with all the scripts back in the 70's and used to get stoned and each one of us played a part and would make the voices-you want to talk about laughing

Wow. That was hurtful.
    Nothing personal....more pics of a young pretty girl or your cartoon? Not a tough call. I mean you do have some snappy repartee and all. But ***** beats that. That's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    LMAO, I think that's the funniest thing about this whole mess. Borgo thought JetsBabe was a mod in disguise because she could "edit" his posts, never fully grasping the idea behing the QUOTE function

teh internetz can be a dangerous place if you don't learn it's finer nuances...
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Anyone ever see a kid get a marble stuck in their nose, the more you try and get it out the further it goes in. Then panic sets in...its a riot.
    Another childhood memory, how sweet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    while that may be true....

I'm Spartacus!
    hahaha... honest to god, the response I was hoping someone would give.

Or at least a, 'No, I am Jetsbabe'.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    So....the nostrils....whats up with that?
    Hmm. Nostril target shooting. I might have to play that game with my wife.

Banned
    Nothing personal....more pics of a young pretty girl or your cartoon? Not a tough call. I mean you do have some snappy repartee and all. But ***** beats that. That's just the way it is.
    Bro's before Ho's?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by HBJet View Post
    Another childhood memory, how sweet.
    Wait til he tells you the one about how he got his tongue stuck on a pole

It was 70 degrees out, heya

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan View Post
    You're getting awful course in your old age jw.

I would have banned him too if I were in your shoes but I can remember the times of a lighter more understanding jw.
    I truly hope everyone doesn't feel that way, this was over the top imho.

Anyone ever see a kid get a marble stuck in their nose, the more you try and get it out the further it goes in. Then panic sets in...its a riot.
    by kid, do you mean yourself? and by marble, do you gerbil? and by nose, do you mean cornhole?

you are teh ghey.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaJets View Post
    we had a book with all the scripts back in the 70's and used to get stoned and each one of us played a part and would make the voices-you want to talk about laughing
    1975. Nothing to do, no internet, snow on the ground, we would get 4 or 5 guys riffing along with the record. Everyone knew hteir parts cold...even as buzzed as we were back then. Although it was the "Adventures of Nick Danger"

We also did this with Zappa's Yellow Snow album (Apostrophe)

Jets Insider VIP
    Personally I liked Borgo and didn't think the ribbing would push him over the brink...go figure....

how do you post pictures <==noob.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose_fetishism

Nose fetishism
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

Nose fetishism[1] (or Nasophilia[2][3]) is the sexual fetish (or paraphilia) for the nose. This may include the sexual attraction to a specific form of physical variation of appearance (such as shape and size), or a specific area (for example; the bridge or nostrils). The fetish may manifest itself in a desire for actual physical contact and interaction, or specific fantasies such as the desire to penetrate the nostrils.[2] Other fantasies may include the desire to observe or experience a transformation of a nose with reference to an element of a fictional work such as Pinocchio, or ideas concerning the transformation of the nose into that of another creatures' like a pig's snout as a means of sexually humiliating a partner or acquaintance. These fantasies may be assisted with use of props, role-play or transformation fiction, in the form of writing, artwork, or modified photographs of people (known as morphing)[4].

[edit] Online communities

The development of the Internet has led to the creation of online communities for any subject of interest, and in the case of sexual subjects - a place in which sensitive information may be exchanged with a degree of anonymity not found in real life. Nose fetishists are one class of people to have benefited from this development and have subsequently created several online communities. In these communities the members discuss the erotic nature of noses and participate in "cyber" and erotic noseplay.

hahaha... honest to god, the response I was hoping someone would give.

Or at least a, 'No, I am Jetsbabe'.
    Occasionally I'm Helen, a 42 year-old. single. insurance agency receptionist who enjoys a nice chardonnay and Michael Bolton CDs. Hey, it a real stress-reducer, don't knock it.

This thread kind of makes me want to write my own JI manifesto of sorts, satirical in nature of course, but nonetheless just as bitter and reactionary.

But I'm way too lazy to do that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I truly hope everyone doesn't feel that way, this was over the top imho.
    I really think he merely needed an explanation for Jetsbabes hew-moh allegations going unpunished, and a brief tutorial on message board quoting techniques.

I think he would have calmed down, I think he is a good guy that convinced himself he was at the center of a gi-normous conspiracy of fake folks.

Like we all havent backed away from the keyboard every once in a while going WTF?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Like Clem in the Firesign Theater classic, I don't want the job, but I guess it's up to me to pull back the curtain and reveal the hypocricy of JI: Like so many fictional posters before "her"--Kelly, CM28, BensAngel, BabaBooey, to name a few--JetsBabe is not a real poster. Yes, the photo of the dark haired female with cartoonish nostrils is real, but who knows who she really is? My guess is that she's an acquaintance of one of the mods, someone from an internet site or Sooth's intern. Either way, she's a complete fabrication. Why? First, they would have you believe that any real female would call herself "JetsBabe". Why not JetsKont or JizzLKR for cissakes. Obviously, Sooth or some mod made up this guy-oriented name. Ever notice that Larry David--a comedy writer--is in Sooth's avatar?

Second, they want us to accept that a girl--yes, a girl of 17--miraculously found JI in 2005 and now has nearly 11,000 posts. Right, just like the 15 year-old kid/banned poster that was going into the army. Now she's what, 20? 21? No one is ever quite sure are they? Also, you ever notice that she pops in and out of the site sporadically? Must be all the studying at college in Florida and now the job/internship/whatever. Take yesterday as an example in the "Miley Cyrus" thread: Out of nowhere Quantum (probably another stooge in the scam. How does it feel to sell out, douche?) changes the word "corny" in my post to "horny". I then ask Quantum how he did it and, lo and behold, Ches chimes in that he just fudged it and that you must be a mod to actually change text. (More on Ches/Chicken S**t later.) Next thing you know, "JetsBabe"-unprovoked--starts in by posting altered quotes, supposedly by me, like "I love the cock" and "I'm gay", to name two. So, I play along knowing full well that it's Ches/F-Face or some other mod trying to get me to flipout and react back angrily so they can ban me.

Look at how they set it up: "JetsBabe" uses the word "cock", dildo, anal, calls me gay and not a peep from the mods. Why? Because it has all been staged. (Remember when the other fraud Bababooey posted a photo of a pinhead giving the finger to me or Dirtstar and the mods let it slide?) They wanted me to respond angrily to "JetsBabe" with something like "Your c**t's got more rank more than a five star general". Or, "Bigfoot's nut sack laughs at your facial hair". But I was too smart for them and didn't take the bait. How fast would I have been banned if I retorted with "Your nostrils look like they just got f**ked by Johnny Wadd"? I would be the one to look bad lambasting a female. An imaginary one at that. That's not my style. You guys know that.

Next, look at how all threads with an imposter end: the mods jump in, there are requisite denials and indignation at the allegations that they might be behind it, and then they lock or dump it. Again, why? So that we stop nosing around (sorry person in the "JetsBabe" pix) and uncover the masquerade. Remember when the whole Green Jets&Ham using "Boro" debacle? "Mr. High & Mighty" Ham gets nabbed, can't handle that he's been caught in a lie, feigns outrage, then gets Sooth and the other mods to cover for him while all us posters are left out to dry.. Real class. Same thing happened yesterday with the "JetsBabe" incident. When it got too hot, Jetswin (another "tool" in the machine)dumped the thread after saying he didn't want to go back and read the various posts and thought "JetsBabe" was joking. This is the same humorless tight ass that chastises me any chance he gets over really minor stuff. But these personal attacks he lets go. Right.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that your job, clown? If you weren't moderating that thread, who was? Maybe that was Ches' assignment. Or should I call him "JetsBabe", "BabaBooey", et. al? Seems like everytime these situations occur, that candy ass is around. Hmmmm. Busted, freak. You don't like me? Fine. But don't hide behind some fake come receptacle. Tell me to my face.

All Sooth and the rest of you mods had to say was that you didn't want me on your site. Period. You guy's don't like my humor, I post too many YouTube vids, whatever. It's cool, I'll go. No problem. But why make it a personal attack on me. Although I can be sarcastic , it is never with malice--unlike yesterday's garbage. Most of the time I use words that only doctors or Ph.Ds would understand. You guys made it mean spirited, and that just doesn't fly with me. I want to digest this further, but I am inclined to contact the Attorney General's Office in my state to see if any of those personal attacks levied by Ches, Sooth, Jetswin or any of the other mods pretending to be "JetsBabe" are actionable. They are certainly defamatory and borderline discrimatory.

To paraphrase Richard Nixon, "you won't have Borgoguy to kick around anymore."

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    1975. Nothing to do, no internet, snow on the ground, we would get 4 or 5 guys riffing along with the record. Everyone knew hteir parts cold...even as buzzed as we were back then. Although it was the "Adventures of Nick Danger"

We also did this with Zappa's Yellow Snow album (Apostrophe)
    hey did you hang out at our apartment WCO? Monopoly tournaments too...I would try and go to sleep but all I could see was the board