Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Like Clem in the Firesign Theater classic, I don't want the job, but I guess it's up to me to pull back the curtain and reveal the hypocricy of JI: Like so many fictional posters before "her"--Kelly, CM28, BensAngel, BabaBooey, to name a few--JetsBabe is not a real poster. Yes, the photo of the dark haired female with cartoonish nostrils is real, but who knows who she really is? My guess is that she's an acquaintance of one of the mods, someone from an internet site or Sooth's intern. Either way, she's a complete fabrication. Why? First, they would have you believe that any real female would call herself "JetsBabe". Why not JetsKont or JizzLKR for cissakes. Obviously, Sooth or some mod made up this guy-oriented name. Ever notice that Larry David--a comedy writer--is in Sooth's avatar?

Second, they want us to accept that a girl--yes, a girl of 17--miraculously found JI in 2005 and now has nearly 11,000 posts. Right, just like the 15 year-old kid/banned poster that was going into the army. Now she's what, 20? 21? No one is ever quite sure are they? Also, you ever notice that she pops in and out of the site sporadically? Must be all the studying at college in Florida and now the job/internship/whatever. Take yesterday as an example in the "Miley Cyrus" thread: Out of nowhere Quantum (probably another stooge in the scam. How does it feel to sell out, douche?) changes the word "corny" in my post to "horny". I then ask Quantum how he did it and, lo and behold, Ches chimes in that he just fudged it and that you must be a mod to actually change text. (More on Ches/Chicken S**t later.) Next thing you know, "JetsBabe"-unprovoked--starts in by posting altered quotes, supposedly by me, like "I love the cock" and "I'm gay", to name two. So, I play along knowing full well that it's Ches/F-Face or some other mod trying to get me to flipout and react back angrily so they can ban me.

Look at how they set it up: "JetsBabe" uses the word "cock", dildo, anal, calls me gay and not a peep from the mods. Why? Because it has all been staged. (Remember when the other fraud Bababooey posted a photo of a pinhead giving the finger to me or Dirtstar and the mods let it slide?) They wanted me to respond angrily to "JetsBabe" with something like "Your c**t's got more rank more than a five star general". Or, "Bigfoot's nut sack laughs at your facial hair". But I was too smart for them and didn't take the bait. How fast would I have been banned if I retorted with "Your nostrils look like they just got f**ked by Johnny Wadd"? I would be the one to look bad lambasting a female. An imaginary one at that. That's not my style. You guys know that.

Next, look at how all threads with an imposter end: the mods jump in, there are requisite denials and indignation at the allegations that they might be behind it, and then they lock or dump it. Again, why? So that we stop nosing around (sorry person in the "JetsBabe" pix) and uncover the masquerade. Remember when the whole Green Jets&Ham using "Boro" debacle? "Mr. High & Mighty" Ham gets nabbed, can't handle that he's been caught in a lie, feigns outrage, then gets Sooth and the other mods to cover for him while all us posters are left out to dry.. Real class. Same thing happened yesterday with the "JetsBabe" incident. When it got too hot, Jetswin (another "tool" in the machine)dumped the thread after saying he didn't want to go back and read the various posts and thought "JetsBabe" was joking. This is the same humorless tight ass that chastises me any chance he gets over really minor stuff. But these personal attacks he lets go. Right.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that your job, clown? If you weren't moderating that thread, who was? Maybe that was Ches' assignment. Or should I call him "JetsBabe", "BabaBooey", et. al? Seems like everytime these situations occur, that candy ass is around. Hmmmm. Busted, freak. You don't like me? Fine. But don't hide behind some fake come receptacle. Tell me to my face.

All Sooth and the rest of you mods had to say was that you didn't want me on your site. Period. You guy's don't like my humor, I post too many YouTube vids, whatever. It's cool, I'll go. No problem. But why make it a personal attack on me. Although I can be sarcastic , it is never with malice--unlike yesterday's garbage. Most of the time I use words that only doctors or Ph.Ds would understand. You guys made it mean spirited, and that just doesn't fly with me. I want to digest this further, but I am inclined to contact the Attorney General's Office in my state to see if any of those personal attacks levied by Ches, Sooth, Jetswin or any of the other mods pretending to be "JetsBabe" are actionable. They are certainly defamatory and borderline discrimatory.

To paraphrase Richard Nixon, "you won't have Borgoguy to kick around anymore."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Like Clem in the Firesign Theater classic, I don't want the job, but I guess it's up to me to pull back the curtain and reveal the hypocricy of JI: Like so many fictional posters before "her"--Kelly, CM28, BensAngel, BabaBooey, to name a few--JetsBabe is not a real poster. Yes, the photo of the dark haired female with cartoonish nostrils is real, but who knows who she really is? My guess is that she's an acquaintance of one of the mods, someone from an internet site or Sooth's intern. Either way, she's a complete fabrication. Why? First, they would have you believe that any real female would call herself "JetsBabe". Why not JetsKont or JizzLKR for cissakes. Obviously, Sooth or some mod made up this guy-oriented name. Ever notice that Larry David--a comedy writer--is in Sooth's avatar?

Second, they want us to accept that a girl--yes, a girl of 17--miraculously found JI in 2005 and now has nearly 11,000 posts. Right, just like the 15 year-old kid/banned poster that was going into the army. Now she's what, 20? 21? No one is ever quite sure are they? Also, you ever notice that she pops in and out of the site sporadically? Must be all the studying at college in Florida and now the job/internship/whatever. Take yesterday as an example in the "Miley Cyrus" thread: Out of nowhere Quantum (probably another stooge in the scam. How does it feel to sell out, douche?) changes the word "corny" in my post to "horny". I then ask Quantum how he did it and, lo and behold, Ches chimes in that he just fudged it and that you must be a mod to actually change text. (More on Ches/Chicken S**t later.) Next thing you know, "JetsBabe"-unprovoked--starts in by posting altered quotes, supposedly by me, like "I love the cock" and "I'm gay", to name two. So, I play along knowing full well that it's Ches/F-Face or some other mod trying to get me to flipout and react back angrily so they can ban me.

Look at how they set it up: "JetsBabe" uses the word "cock", dildo, anal, calls me gay and not a peep from the mods. Why? Because it has all been staged. (Remember when the other fraud Bababooey posted a photo of a pinhead giving the finger to me or Dirtstar and the mods let it slide?) They wanted me to respond angrily to "JetsBabe" with something like "Your c**t's got more rank more than a five star general". Or, "Bigfoot's nut sack laughs at your facial hair". But I was too smart for them and didn't take the bait. How fast would I have been banned if I retorted with "Your nostrils look like they just got f**ked by Johnny Wadd"? I would be the one to look bad lambasting a female. An imaginary one at that. That's not my style. You guys know that.

Next, look at how all threads with an imposter end: the mods jump in, there are requisite denials and indignation at the allegations that they might be behind it, and then they lock or dump it. Again, why? So that we stop nosing around (sorry person in the "JetsBabe" pix) and uncover the masquerade. Remember when the whole Green Jets&Ham using "Boro" debacle? "Mr. High & Mighty" Ham gets nabbed, can't handle that he's been caught in a lie, feigns outrage, then gets Sooth and the other mods to cover for him while all us posters are left out to dry.. Real class. Same thing happened yesterday with the "JetsBabe" incident. When it got too hot, Jetswin (another "tool" in the machine)dumped the thread after saying he didn't want to go back and read the various posts and thought "JetsBabe" was joking. This is the same humorless tight ass that chastises me any chance he gets over really minor stuff. But these personal attacks he lets go. Right.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that your job, clown? If you weren't moderating that thread, who was? Maybe that was Ches' assignment. Or should I call him "JetsBabe", "BabaBooey", et. al? Seems like everytime these situations occur, that candy ass is around. Hmmmm. Busted, freak. You don't like me? Fine. But don't hide behind some fake come receptacle. Tell me to my face.

All Sooth and the rest of you mods had to say was that you didn't want me on your site. Period. You guy's don't like my humor, I post too many YouTube vids, whatever. It's cool, I'll go. No problem. But why make it a personal attack on me. Although I can be sarcastic , it is never with malice--unlike yesterday's garbage. Most of the time I use words that only doctors or Ph.Ds would understand. You guys made it mean spirited, and that just doesn't fly with me. I want to digest this further, but I am inclined to contact the Attorney General's Office in my state to see if any of those personal attacks levied by Ches, Sooth, Jetswin or any of the other mods pretending to be "JetsBabe" are actionable. They are certainly defamatory and borderline discrimatory.

I'm really hoping this is a joke. (If not its gotta be the greatest farewell post of ALL TIME.)

Then again...maybe I can get a piece of the action. Sue Kleck for pain and suffering? Yeah, yeah thats the ticket!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I have back the last 2 minutes of life?

Mods: Please DUMP

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classic rant.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Lord that was awful.

I think you took everything WAAAAY to seriously.

Adieu.

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo..... I guess you won't be posting anymore here on JI?

That's the impression I got...

- Justin

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually at a loss.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can some one get him the address for Arkham Asylum.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HBJet View Post
    Can some one get him the address for Arkham Asylum.
    Nerd alert!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

****!!! How did I miss all this drama. Damn real life I hate it. Actually Boro I think you may be right in spirit, that their are made of personality's here, but Jetsbabe is probably not one of them. Kobe, Nizzle, Kelly, supernewb and the like definately are.

Reason I think or almost know Jetsbabe is at least a real person is because I sent my secret Santa gift to the exact name (realname) at her college and she got it. Not to mention she also gave me her actual address if by some chance I got out and shppoed early, no way. Kinda hard to make up personality's with real addressses and names I thinks.

Though she is a favorite, and does seem to play ruff with any male poster that gets snotty, she is as real as they come. In my opion it's the Warfish guy thats made up.

Come on Warfish? Whatever, this isn't a Dolphins board, obviously a trick by the Soothsayer. I mean the whole well spoken political forumn moderator crap, I don't buy it. He used to be on the landing strip alot, but now he spends his time in the politcal forumn, sounds like crap to me. He actually had the nerve to use old Nick Mangold photos to expand his charade. Saying it was HIM when he was younger. Even Limo lady got a little randy for him from the photo's. If you need an imposter to be mad at, Warfish is your man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Nerd alert!!
    I do enjoy the Big Bang Theory.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please stand on the yellow rubber line. Thank you.

Can you remember the future?

Forget it!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Made up characters on the internet? That sounds crazy man!!! You mean this is not real?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmm, I actually liked you Borgo. Oh well. Ciao

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Back to the cartoonish nostrils.....

I am not Bababooey and I resent the implication.

C'mon, Borgo. Take it easy.

FF2 is the imposter

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Borgo, I have already moved one of your rants towards this poster.

No one gets special treatment here, I have personally banned jetsbabe in the past for language, so your consipracy theory hold no merit.

I'll give you a chance to apologize here, and then this subject is closed, permanently.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Just wow.

Boro, are you really so filled with your own self importance that you think this is all a plot to get you to leave??? Get a grip man!

Though, I've no doubt there are "fake" posters here, I do not think JetsBabe is one of them. Do you really think the mods have nothing better to do that to create 11,000 posts (or however many posts there are), some of which are quite lengthy, just to create a false persona? I don't.

EDIT (Fixed thread title) I Think We're All Boros on This Bust Thread
    Last edited by Jet Blast; 04-30-2008 at 09:55 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Back to the cartoonish nostrils.....
    I took 3 weeks of pre-law and I am pretty sure SHE can sue HIM for that vicious personal attack.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lighten up Francis.