Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus Thread

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Like Clem in the Firesign Theater classic, I don't want the job, but I guess it's up to me to pull back the curtain and reveal the hypocricy of JI: Like so many fictional posters before "her"--Kelly, CM28, BensAngel, BabaBooey, to name a few--JetsBabe is not a real poster. Yes, the photo of the dark haired female with cartoonish nostrils is real, but who knows who she really is? My guess is that she's an acquaintance of one of the mods, someone from an internet site or Sooth's intern. Either way, she's a complete fabrication. Why? First, they would have you believe that any real female would call herself "JetsBabe". Why not JetsKont or JizzLKR for cissakes. Obviously, Sooth or some mod made up this guy-oriented name. Ever notice that Larry David--a comedy writer--is in Sooth's avatar?

Second, they want us to accept that a girl--yes, a girl of 17--miraculously found JI in 2005 and now has nearly 11,000 posts. Right, just like the 15 year-old kid/banned poster that was going into the army. Now she's what, 20? 21? No one is ever quite sure are they? Also, you ever notice that she pops in and out of the site sporadically? Must be all the studying at college in Florida and now the job/internship/whatever. Take yesterday as an example in the "Miley Cyrus" thread: Out of nowhere Quantum (probably another stooge in the scam. How does it feel to sell out, douche?) changes the word "corny" in my post to "horny". I then ask Quantum how he did it and, lo and behold, Ches chimes in that he just fudged it and that you must be a mod to actually change text. (More on Ches/Chicken S**t later.) Next thing you know, "JetsBabe"-unprovoked--starts in by posting altered quotes, supposedly by me, like "I love the cock" and "I'm gay", to name two. So, I play along knowing full well that it's Ches/F-Face or some other mod trying to get me to flipout and react back angrily so they can ban me.

Look at how they set it up: "JetsBabe" uses the word "cock", dildo, anal, calls me gay and not a peep from the mods. Why? Because it has all been staged. (Remember when the other fraud Bababooey posted a photo of a pinhead giving the finger to me or Dirtstar and the mods let it slide?) They wanted me to respond angrily to "JetsBabe" with something like "Your c**t's got more rank more than a five star general". Or, "Bigfoot's nut sack laughs at your facial hair". But I was too smart for them and didn't take the bait. How fast would I have been banned if I retorted with "Your nostrils look like they just got f**ked by Johnny Wadd"? I would be the one to look bad lambasting a female. An imaginary one at that. That's not my style. You guys know that.

Next, look at how all threads with an imposter end: the mods jump in, there are requisite denials and indignation at the allegations that they might be behind it, and then they lock or dump it. Again, why? So that we stop nosing around (sorry person in the "JetsBabe" pix) and uncover the masquerade. Remember when the whole Green Jets&Ham using "Boro" debacle? "Mr. High & Mighty" Ham gets nabbed, can't handle that he's been caught in a lie, feigns outrage, then gets Sooth and the other mods to cover for him while all us posters are left out to dry.. Real class. Same thing happened yesterday with the "JetsBabe" incident. When it got too hot, Jetswin (another "tool" in the machine)dumped the thread after saying he didn't want to go back and read the various posts and thought "JetsBabe" was joking. This is the same humorless tight ass that chastises me any chance he gets over really minor stuff. But these personal attacks he lets go. Right.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that your job, clown? If you weren't moderating that thread, who was? Maybe that was Ches' assignment. Or should I call him "JetsBabe", "BabaBooey", et. al? Seems like everytime these situations occur, that candy ass is around. Hmmmm. Busted, freak. You don't like me? Fine. But don't hide behind some fake come receptacle. Tell me to my face.

All Sooth and the rest of you mods had to say was that you didn't want me on your site. Period. You guy's don't like my humor, I post too many YouTube vids, whatever. It's cool, I'll go. No problem. But why make it a personal attack on me. Although I can be sarcastic , it is never with malice--unlike yesterday's garbage. Most of the time I use words that only doctors or Ph.Ds would understand. You guys made it mean spirited, and that just doesn't fly with me. I want to digest this further, but I am inclined to contact the Attorney General's Office in my state to see if any of those personal attacks levied by Ches, Sooth, Jetswin or any of the other mods pretending to be "JetsBabe" are actionable. They are certainly defamatory and borderline discrimatory.

To paraphrase Richard Nixon, "you won't have Borgoguy to kick around anymore."

ARR??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I just read that post again, wow
    So....the nostrils....whats up with that?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm really hoping this is a joke.
    But it's so much funnier that it isn't.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW...a classic goodbye rant....dumped...locked...undumped...unlocked...

and its only 10:16. What other treats will this day bring?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm thinking your nostril fetish is one you might want to keep to yourself. Are there websites for that? SARs foot thing is about all I can handle.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    who is jizzbabe?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I've ever heard that one

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

It really is like Christmas morning.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR - feet
    Borgo - nostrils

We need someone for gums. Anyone?

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy...I thought I was opening the "I Just Became a VIP Member" thread.

I gotta get back to Kansas...help me....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

you missed the ban after undumped...try and stay with us FF2 (little R in a circle).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking your nostril fetish is one you might want to keep to yourself. Are there websites for that? SARs foot thing is about all I can handle.
    Beat me to it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please unban Borgoguy, this charade has gone on long enough. It's time for me to come clean.

I am JetsBabe.

I'm sorry.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    To paraphrase Richard Nixon, "you won't have Borgoguy to kick around anymore."
    Truer words were never spoken.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    It really is like Christmas morning.
    I just realized how totally devoid of meaning my life is. This thread will be the highlight of my week. Maybe of the month. Anyone seen my gun?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    SAR - feet
    Borgo - nostrils

I'm an ear man.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is epic. Way to go out with a bang.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    L
    O
    L

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    SAR - feet
    Borgo - nostrils

Make no mistake, I refer to Borgo's reference to the nostrils. I harbor no fixation nor do I have an opinion either way.....

I think the hew-moh photo was the last straw for this poor man.

I'm guessing sub-prime mortgage casualty, this was his outlet, he gets called a hew-moh, he goes ballistic

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Please unban Borgoguy, this charade has gone on long enough. It's time for me to come clean.

I am JetsBabe.

I'm sorry.
    While were at it, I want to apologize the Vernon Gholston.