Thread: Another baby to add to the mix

All Pro

Another baby to add to the mix

29 hours of labor later, but we finally have ourselves a baby boy to go with our daughter.

Lucas Haden Duncan....name like that, he should be Qb'ing for the Jets soon!

And for all our science/religion debates:
    My wife went 25 of the 29 without the epidural (went the whole time last time {24 hours}, of which the doctors when they came in (we had a mid-wife) and the nurses made a comment about why she would go that long.

Then when they asked the sex, we said the ultra-sound done by the radiologist stated 90 % sure it was a girl, but my wife's instinct told her boy, as did her dreams. Doctor's actual comment: "Well, I'd go with the science on that one."
    And what did we have: a boy....guess science isn't right all the time!

Thought I would throw that in for amusement....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2517057]29 hours of labor later, but we finally have ourselves a baby boy to go with our daughter.

Lucas Haden Duncan....name like that, he should be Qb'ing for the Jets soon!

And for all our science/religion debates:
    My wife went 25 of the 29 without the epidural (went the whole time last time {24 hours}, of which the doctors when they came in (we had a mid-wife) and the nurses made a comment about why she would go that long.

Then when they asked the sex, we said the ultra-sound done by the radiologist stated 90 % sure it was a girl, but my wife's instinct told her boy, as did her dreams. Doctor's actual comment: "Well, I'd go with the science on that one."
    And what did we have: a boy....guess science isn't right all the time!

Thought I would throw that in for amusement....[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"]Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B]

Weird that you had medical doctors deliver the baby and not a pastor or realtive, though...what with science being so unreliable?;)

Congrats, Steve, that's awesome! God bless your growing family. :)

Hall Of Fame
    Congrats! Best wishes to the new (again) mommy and daddy.

Remember to give a lot of EXTRA love to the big sister!

- Tracey

Congrats to you and mom and the new guy!

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2517057]29 hours of labor later, but we finally have ourselves a baby boy to go with our daughter.

Lucas Haden Duncan....name like that, he should be Qb'ing for the Jets soon![/QUOTE]

My deepest and more heartfelt congratulations Steve. :D I wish your new blessing only the best in his life.

Congrats! The matched set is a wonderful thing to have.

congrats....god bless.

All Pro
    Congratulations! Every family needs at least one democrat and one republican :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

congrats hoser...29 hours of labor??? did your wife beat the sh!t out of you the next day???

Congratulations. How long did you have to wait in line to get into the hospital?

Steve- Congratulations to you and your family.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2520546]congrats hoser...29 hours of labor??? did your wife beat the sh!t out of you the next day???[/QUOTE]

No, but she threatened to have the midwife perform a vasectomy right after she delivered...:cool:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=cr726;2520581]Congratulations. How long did you have to wait in line to get into the hospital?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.....No lines at 1 in the morning. Just filled out a few papers and we were off to a birthing room complete with a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub to help the labor along.....

And no bill at the end!;)

There are a lot of posters on here that can't believe what you posted below. Hannity wants you on the air Monday to call you a liar and to tell you that only the HIGH and OVERPRICED medical care in the U.S. is what you needed.

Congrats again and I am very happy for you and your family.

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2522499]Hmmmm.....No lines at 1 in the morning. Just filled out a few papers and we were off to a birthing room complete with a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub to help the labor along.....

And no bill at the end!;)[/QUOTE]