Thread: A hughs Kennedy Question?

A hughs Kennedy Question?

They are young pitchers who i think will be fine, but one thing I do not get. Why are they back to back in the rotation. Even if these guys were pitching well they would be in pitch counts, so having them back to back just kills the yanks bullpen, which at this rate by August will be nothing but hanging arms. Now with Hughes averaging 3 innings a start, this is even more eveident. They have to at least skip a start of one of them, readjust the rotation, so these guys don't pitch back to back.

Just an outside observation, I wanted to hear what Yankee fans though of this..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PETER PAT View Post
    They are young pitchers who i think will be fine, but one thing I do not get. Why are they back to back in the rotation. Even if these guys were pitching well they would be in pitch counts, so having them back to back just kills the yanks bullpen, which at this rate by August will be nothing but hanging arms. Now with Hughes averaging 3 innings a start, this is even more eveident. They have to at least skip a start of one of them, readjust the rotation, so these guys don't pitch back to back.

Just an outside observation, I wanted to hear what Yankee fans though of this..
    They were because of the injury to Pettitte but Girardi fixed that on an off day. Pettitte is now between them.

Oh that makes good sense, thats wat i would have done