Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one Have A Bidet

All League

Any one Have A Bidet

How is that working out for you?
    Last edited by gunnails; 05-04-2008 at 02:01 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    I had a picture of me using one as a water fountain before but as far as shooting water up my ass after I take a dump, no I never tried.

Banned
    a friend of mine's parents had that **** when we were back in grade school... we used to run into their room and shoot it off...

hillarious... the water would get all over the place... i could only imagine what that would do to an anus.

whats the point of those things?

Quote Originally Posted by SantanaMoss83 View Post
    whats the point of those things?
    It is to wash your butt w/ water/soap after a dump. It actually is a great idea but I have tried to use one and it isn't the easiest to use.

Over/under for Brady reference -12.

alright, without coming off like a weirdo:

I am studying abroad in spain right now, and those ****ers are huge over here. While in a hotel they had one and I tried it out....its just kinda weird. like it doesn't replace the wiping process because if all you did was use the bidet, your a$$ would be soak and wet. Then your like moving from one seat to the other, its awkward as hell.

idk I thought it would be cool, but i was pretty let down once I tried it....just kinda weird.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegi5894 View Post
    alright, without coming off like a weirdo:

I am studying abroad in spain right now, and those ****ers are huge over here. While in a hotel they had one and I tried it out....its just kinda weird. like it doesn't replace the wiping process because if all you did was use the bidet, your a$$ would be soak and wet. Then your like moving from one seat to the other, its awkward as hell.

idk I thought it would be cool, but i was pretty let down once I tried it....just kinda weird.....
    First off...i have crohn's disease...so that makes me an expert in any and all things involving ****ting. I was in Italy last summer for the 1st time ever, and got to try out a bidet.

Why Americans don't use these things is beyond me. I have actually taken to buying baby wipes after coming home, b/c my ass never felt clean again after going to the bathroom. Those things are great, although, you are right, they are a little awkward at first.

BTW....i hear the women in Spain are something else...do tell...

Now this is what I'M TALKING 'BOUT....

http://www.sandman.com/files/IntiMist.wmv

It's not just for rectal cleansing. It's mostly used by women, especially during that time of the month.

Isn't it ironic that the smelliest people in the world take great pains to clean their brown-eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA that is soooo great, that is the corniest thing I have ever seen!!!!

LOL! Haven't seen that at Home Depot yet.

Also, it needs cupholders and a magazine rack!

All Pro
    Good or bad the answer is simple. Anyone arguing the other way simply doesn't know **** (pun intended).

Bidet's are one of the finer inventions ever made. A lot of people don't understand the order of operations and I learned the hard way myself when I destroyed some nice hotel towels with fudge stains.... You drop heat, then you wipe, then you move over to the bidet and get shower clean and pat dry.

People walk around all day with a dirty ass, with dingleberries and odor hidden on their person. It's not a pretty picture when you think about it. Bidet's get you back to square one, fresh and clean, clean. Don't be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone. Use a bidet. And yes, this is one thing the Europeans are absolutely right about and we have no clue.

Practice Squad
    bidets probably take time getting used to but are obviously the more hygenic choice. one analogy i can think of is imagine you wipe yourself with your own hands. then you just clean your hands with toilet paper. is that better or washing them with running water? nuff said

Jets Insider VIP
    This is exactly why outsiders are drawn to JI.

Where else can you instantaneously obtain information about subjects such as douching your butthole.

In fact, I bet Gagoots came to JI to read a thread just like this and found himself becoming a Jets fan as a by-product.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    This is exactly why outsiders are drawn to JI.

Where else can you instantaneously obtain information about subjects such as douching your butthole.

In fact, I bet Gagoots came to JI to read a thread just like this and found himself becoming a Jets fan as a by-product.
    Its funny that you said "by-product" in this thread.
    I know I don't post much about football, but I've been a fan since 93.

Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    Good or bad the answer is simple. Anyone arguing the other way simply doesn't know **** (pun intended).

Bidet's are one of the finer inventions ever made. A lot of people don't understand the order of operations and I learned the hard way myself when I destroyed some nice hotel towels with fudge stains.... You drop heat, then you wipe, then you move over to the bidet and get shower clean and pat dry.

People walk around all day with a dirty ass, with dingleberries and odor hidden on their person. It's not a pretty picture when you think about it. Bidet's get you back to square one, fresh and clean, clean. Don't be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone. Use a bidet. And yes, this is one thing the Europeans are absolutely right about and we have no clue.
    That does sounds pretty nice. On weekends I try to schedule a nice long session right before taking a shower for this very reason.

All League

I have one of these in my country home. I dont bother with the water cleansing. I strictly use the heat setting and wait for the beef jerkey to crackle off.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post

DO men use bidets, I thought they were for chicks?