Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zeitgeist

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Zeitgeist

[URL="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&hl=en"]Zeitgeist[/URL]

Who here as seen the movie in it's entirety? If you haven't seen it, see it. If you have, please comment.

I don't honestly believe that 911 was an inside job but you have to admit that watching this movie will leave you wanting real answers.

You would be a fool to believe everything in this movie but you would be a bigger fool if you don't believe at least some of it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    zeitgeist is only the tip of the ice berg. if you had any idea how manipulated we are by the globalist scum f*cks who run these major corporations and control this planet, you would be truly disgusted. Do yourself a favor and research Alex Jones, Noam Chomsky, David Icke and Stewart Swerdlow.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BLEED JET GREEN;2523433]zeitgeist is only the tip of the ice berg. if you had any idea how manipulated we are by the globalist scum f*cks who run these major corporations and control this planet, you would be truly disgusted. Do yourself a favor and research Alex Jones, Noam Chomsky, David Icke and Stewart Swerdlow.[/QUOTE]

excellent post. I am glad you detached yourself from the matrix, so to speak.

But be prepared.

When you make posts like the one above, you will get admonished by some in this forum. They will curse you for taking them out of their comfort zone. They will minimize your statements and call you a lunatic and brainwashed. Some of them will do it because ignorance is bliss, and they live by that mantra. Others will trash you because they are educated and think that gives them a reason to be arrogant and condescending.

But keep the posts coming.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 05-04-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 hour video... gimme a brief synopsis... Finals week at school so time is tight but ill check it out later on... I am familiar with the writings of David Icke. His writings about 9/11 and the Illuminati are very compelling. My dad has all his books.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been researching our history as a species as well as meta physical ideologies for almost 10 years. Once you do the work and see for yourself, it is ever so blatantly obvious the level of control, manipulation and "sheep" mentality that is conditioned onto your brain on a daily basis. in addition to what you see on the mainstream news channels who only further this globalist agenda to the ELF waves that permeate your body on a daily basis. It really is disgusting to me that we have so much provable evident to the heinous murders and crimes our government has committing INCLUDING 911 amongst many many others. I mean is anyone here even aware that they currently have FEMA Concentration camps on US soil? go to google video and see for yourself. People thought the holocaust was bad... keep on being ignorant, you will see how bad it can be.. first hand.

I am a Huge Jets fan just like everybody else, I am just so sick and tired of seeing everyone controlled by an agenda that is not beneficial to anyone but the manipulators.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SantanaMoss83;2523461]2 hour video... gimme a brief synopsis... Finals week at school so time is tight but ill check it out later on... I am familiar with the writings of David Icke. His writings about 9/11 and the Illuminati are very compelling. My dad has all his books.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if a synopsis could possibly drive home the point of the movie but I will try. It's a three part movie. The first part is about the myths involving Christianity. The second part is about how 911 was perpetuated by the government to get public support for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. The third part is about the Federal Reserve, which according to this movie is a private bank and not regulated by the government. (Correct me if I am wrong.) The second and third part tie into each other because war is profitable for the Feds.

This is my interpretation and may be a little off.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BLEED JET GREEN;2523433]zeitgeist is only the tip of the ice berg. if you had any idea how manipulated we are by the globalist scum f*cks who run these major corporations and control this planet, you would be truly disgusted. Do yourself a favor and research Alex Jones, Noam Chomsky, David Icke and Stewart Swerdlow.[/QUOTE]

My eyes were glued shut before I saw Zeitgeist. I wasn't politically active before this movie and current events took a back seat to Nintendo, eating at Mcdonald's and being a fat lazy POS.

I used to think that conspiracy was a fallacy but I now see the light. Entertainment is a valuable part of life but when it takes the place of enlightenment, it sends us into a downward spiral.

I will check out those people that you mentioned. Thanks!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AJGunns;2523519]My eyes were glued shut before I saw Zeitgeist. I wasn't politically active before this movie and current events took a back seat to Nintendo, eating at Mcdonald's and being a fat lazy POS.

I used to think that conspiracy was a fallacy but I now see the light. Entertainment is a valuable part of life but when it takes the place of enlightenment, it sends us into a downward spiral.

I will check out those people that you mentioned. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Be careful, bro. Remember, there is much poison in the well when it comes to this sh*t. Not everything you hear is true. Keep an open and balanced mind...the truth is somewhere in the middle.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is one of those movies that everyone should watch, you have to keep an open mind especially the catholics because the religion part is crazy

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJets69;2523541]this is one of those movies that everyone should watch, you have to keep an open mind especially the catholics because the religion part is crazy[/QUOTE]

I think the religion part is off the wall saying that Jesus Christ never existed and he was a made-up figure to control the lives of billions.... the 911 has much more credibility considering it happened 7 years ago and there are serious questions like why did that third building fall hours after the attacks?.... the most convincing and accurate part is the Federal Reserve which does many, if not all the horrible things the movies says and while I'm not sold on the conspiracy theories its very possible.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2523447]
    When you make posts like the one above, you will get abmonished by some in this forum. [/QUOTE]
    Nothing worse than getting abmonished.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Coming from one who proclaimed within hours without a shred of evidence that the DC Madam was murdered, how is anyone to take you seriously? The language you use in your posts reveal you to be nothing more than an angry bitter anarchist. You probably are on the circuit of Anarchy Protests against the World Bank I'm sure. How many trash barrels have you overturned in your day?
    By the way, you forgot to give a shout-out to your koooky uncle James Fetzer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2523447]excellent post. I am glad you detached yourself from the matrix, so to speak.

But be prepared.

When you make posts like the one above, you will get abmonished by some in this forum. They will curse you for taking them out of their comfort zone. They will minimize your statements and call you a lunatic and brainwashed. Some of them will do it because ignorance is bliss, and they live by that mantra. Others will trash you because they are educated and think that gives them a reason to be arrogant and condescending.

But keep the posts coming.[/QUOTE]

Figures you would be the first to give a reach-around. Too bad Vegas doesn't keep odds on this!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2523634]Nothing worse than getting abmonished.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he meant "Obamaished".:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2523685]Figures you would be the first to give a reach-around. Too bad Vegas doesn't keep odds on this![/QUOTE]

typical response from the flat-earth society. By the way, I found your work on this website very revealing...

[url]http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm[/url]
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 05-04-2008 at 03:19 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2523684]Coming from one who proclaimed within hours without a shred of evidence that the DC Madam was murdered, how is anyone to take you seriously? The language you use in your posts reveal you to be nothing more than an angry bitter anarchist. You probably are on the circuit of Anarchy Protests against the World Bank I'm sure. How many trash barrels have you overturned in your day?
    By the way, you forgot to give a shout-out to your koooky uncle James Fetzer.[/QUOTE]

Am i bitter? sure. Do I have your anger issues? no. Last July when the DC Madam was being interviewed on Alex Jones syndicated radio show she was asked if she would ever consider killing her self, she firmly stated that if she were to die, it would be at the hands of others, or a set up to look like a suicide.

here is the link, listen/read for yourself.

[url]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/050108_madam_predicted.htm[/url]

before you decide to throw stones, do some research so you look less stupid in your assumptions.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BLEED JET GREEN;2523905]Am i bitter? sure. Do I have your anger issues? no. Last July when the DC Madam was being interviewed on Alex Jones syndicated radio show she was asked if she would ever consider killing her self,[B] she firmly stated that if she were to die, it would be at the hands of others, or a set up to look like a suicide.[/B]

here is the link, listen/read for yourself.

[url]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/050108_madam_predicted.htm[/url]

before you decide to throw stones, do some research so you look less stupid in your assumptions.[/QUOTE]

To a reasonable person your post should give pause to consider possible foul play. Not to the sheeple. Here are some possible sheeple answers to your post;

"She must have changed her mind." :zzz:

"she was only telling Alex Jones what he wanted to hear". :zzz:

"she only made that statement for publicity in case she dies". :zzz:

"Alex Jones is liberal so you can't trust the interview." :zzz:

[I]and if they are distracted by the daily fox report on where Rev. Wright took a sh*t today, they'll just blurt out; [/I]"who cares, she was in the prostitute business. There is nothing here. move on. move on. move on". :zzz:
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 05-04-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The YouTube host breaks it down into 13 parts... Skip ahead to part 5...

Zeitgeist and Loose Change is MIHOP, ('made it happen on purpose').... most of the mainstream 9/11 Truth Movement is LIHOP, or "let it happen on purpose"... though, Zeitgeist goes much deeper into the ambitions, and of Wall Street and the Fed connections behind decades of federal crimes, including even FDR's curious actions before Pearl Harbor... Zeitgeist also features a lot of Michael Ruppert's invaluable speeches, though he is very LIHOP, not MIHOP.

if you want to skip the anti-religious first third of the film and get to the presentation regarding 9/11 (one that I don't fully adhere to), it starts here

[URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=f5pz1ZW59Ys&feature=related"]...[/URL]

[I]"Do you think some people in a cave were able to have NORAD stand down?"[/I]
    Last edited by Press_Coverage; 05-04-2008 at 07:14 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2523447]excellent post. I am glad you detached yourself from the matrix, so to speak.

But be prepared.

When you make posts like the one above, you will get admonished by some in this forum. [B]They will curse you for taking them out of their comfort zone.[/B] They will minimize your statements and call you a lunatic and brainwashed. Some of them will do it because ignorance is bliss, and they live by that mantra. Others will trash you because they are educated and think that gives them a reason to be arrogant and condescending.

But keep the posts coming.[/QUOTE]

You must think people don't make judgements about who is credible and who isn't that critical thinking is something that you do but is totally foreign to the rest of us. I can assure you that isn't the case. Others might be just as capable and some even more capable and come to completely different conclussions based on their own critical thinking and judgements on credibility. Truth is always elusive but always there at the same time.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    saw the whole thing a few months back. i remember the first 1/3 had some interesting things on religion. the rest was basically some extreme conspiracy stuff that i had a hard time buying into