Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Just got my tickets for Yankees vs Mets on May 17th

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Just got my tickets for Yankees vs Mets on May 17th



    Anyone else going to this series?

    I got pretty good seats, so I'm pumped. Gotta bring the ol glove, good chance I'll get a ball hit my way.

    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-07-2008 at 09:46 PM.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to the Sunday game, how'd ya get the tickets?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice seats.

    Stopped bringing the glove when I was like 9. It gets really annoying wearing it every inning. I trust the bare hands.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    I'm going to the Sunday game, how'd ya get the tickets?
    Funny enough my sister who works at bar, got them off an elderly couple who comes into the pub, I guess who struck up a conversation about the Yankees, she must of told them her brother was HUGE Yankee fan. Apparently they wont be in town for the game, so they gave my sister tickets, and a parking pass. Great right? Gotta love box seats, free non the less.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Nice seats.

    Stopped bringing the glove when I was like 9. It gets really annoying wearing it every inning. I trust the bare hands.
    LOL.. I saw some dude get beamed in the head once. Out cold. It sounded like the ball hit a tree. Big thump.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    LOL.. I saw some dude get beamed in the head once. Out cold. It sounded like the ball hit a tree. Big thump.
    Sitting that close I don't blame you for bringing a glove. A line drive can do some serious damage. The last game I was at I almost got hit by a broken bat, scary stuff.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    LOL.. I saw some dude get beamed in the head once. Out cold. It sounded like the ball hit a tree. Big thump.
    Did you see the guy catch the HR with the baby in his hands last night on Web Gems?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Nice seats.

    Stopped bringing the glove when I was like 9. It gets really annoying wearing it every inning. I trust the bare hands.
    I was on the same page with you... until last week.

    I caught a foul ball in Philly on Saturday. Wasn't worth the broken finger I now have, which put a big damper on my first softball game of this season (I still played, but it wasn't fun)

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    2,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Did you see the guy catch the HR with the baby in his hands last night on Web Gems?
    Great catch although his wife looked less than thrilled. I think it is a terrible idea to have a baby sitting there. You could easily be distracted and before you know it the baby gets hit. Too dangerous.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Did you see the guy catch the HR with the baby in his hands last night on Web Gems?
    Dudes a moron

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadLover View Post
    Great catch although his wife looked less than thrilled. I think it is a terrible idea to have a baby sitting there. You could easily be distracted and before you know it the baby gets hit. Too dangerous.
    A lot safer in HR territory than foul ball territory. Guess they couldn't find a sitter...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us