Thread: Kobe=garbage

Kobe=garbage

I could not be more sick of the Kobe love-fest in the NBA, 2 years removed from a rape conviction & one year removed from 2 suspensions for throwing weasel-like elbows...sure he's a great player, but until this year he was widely regarded as the most selfish player in the league, & a huge headache for the Lakers. No one should be rooting for this punk in the playoffs. Character counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    I could not be more sick of the Kobe love-fest in the NBA, 2 years removed from a rape conviction & one year removed from 2 suspensions for throwing weasel-like elbows...sure he's a great player, but until this year he was widely regarded as the most selfish player in the league, & a huge headache for the Lakers. No one should be rooting for this punk in the playoffs. Character counts.
    He didn't get convicted of anything. All charges where dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    He didn't get convicted of anything. All charges where dropped.
    yeah, I agree...

I'm sick of people complaining about Kobe and OJ...

The justice system is perfect!
    both of these guys did nothing otherwise they'd be in jail.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Get used to it. He's getting all the calls. They should just hand the trophy to the Lakers.

Kobe = Best Player in the NBA

accept it

Elbow? Against that ****ing POS flop Ginobili? Good.

And Kobe's wife was looking good last night.

I'm no Kobe fan but he's numero uno in this league.

All Pro
    i dont get why everyone hates Kobe

i think he's the best player in the NBA, he can score being double teamed from the outside, he can attack the hole... idk why he gets soo much shiit

All League
    This is the worst post of the day! Put it in the dumpster!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MpzJgLzzX38

Nice attempt at street-cred, Kobe...too bad you grew up with abunch of rich white boys...PUNK a$$ B*TCH

Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Elbow? Against that ****ing POS flop Ginobili? Good.

And Kobe's wife was looking good last night.

I'm no Kobe fan but he's numero uno in this league.
    "flop" Ginobili? You mean the guy that actually got BLOODIED because of that piece of **** Kobe Bryant? LOL, wow you are clueless.

Chris Paul and Lebron are the best players for the NBA right now. The epitomize making a team better and are examplery players of character. The NBA is TRYING to make Kobe that, but he is a dirtbag @$$hole who is selfish and full of himself. His ego ONLY inflated itself more once the charges were dropped. Give Lebron Mr. Pau Gasol... that's straight to the finals for him.

Veteran
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=MpzJgLzzX38

Nice attempt at street-cred, Kobe...too bad you grew up with abunch of rich white boys...PUNK a$$ B*TCH
    What an effin horror show that clip is...OMG

JFTR...as far as his "game," Kobe is the most fundamentally perfect player I have ever seen, you can't even compare LeBron or anybody else to his play, sorry. His mechanics are flawless, that's why he hits so many so consistently, anybody who has played the game knows it takes a lot of practice and a lot more endurance, which he obviously has...add in his post-up ability, shooting off the dribble, getting to the basket whenever he wants...in terms of just pure talent, he's right there with Jordan that I've ever seen.

That being said, I dislike the guy, and I'm hating on him the person and his antics. He has been such a phony the past 3-4 weeks it's particularly disgusting. His interviews look so rehearsed, suddenly he's all giddy and selfless, it's comical.
    Last edited by JETS_for_life; 05-08-2008 at 03:17 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Kobe is hands down the best all-around player in the NBA.

He can score with the best of them, has learned to spread the ball around, is a rock solid defender, and when the game is on the line he's the guy you want taking the shot.

That's the biggest thing that seperates Kobe and Lebron. Bryant takes it to a whole nother level during crunch time while James comes up short.