Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will the scale tip for Hillary??

Hall Of Fame

Will the scale tip for Hillary??

[url]http://www.local6.com/news/16201625/detail.html[/url]

Fla. Dems Close In On Deal To Seat Delegates For Pres. Nomination

POSTED: 1:18 pm EDT May 8, 2008
    UPDATED: 1:29 pm EDT May 8, 2008

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida Democrats say they are on the verge of finishing a plan to have the state's delegates counted toward the party's presidential nomination.

Thursday's news comes after Michigan Democrats came up with their own plan. The Democratic National Committee stripped both states of their convention delegates for holding their primaries too early in violation of party rules.

State party spokesman Mark Bubriski told The Associated Press that Florida officials have been talking with campaign representatives of Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton about recognizing all, or part, of Florida's 211 delegates.

Clinton is trailing Obama in the race for the nomination and is seeking to close the gap with delegates from Florida and Michigan.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Q: Will the scale tip for Hillary?

A: No.

Jets Insider VIP
    Doesn't matter.

Seating delegates from Mich and Florida would not increase her mathematical odds of winning....in pledged delegates or popular vote.

She is toast...she was toast months ago. She will be asked to be Obama's VP. She will probably accept. The democratic party will heal the fissures the Republicans are oh so hoping for as their only way to get a fossil elected president. Clinton will not mind being VP as Dick Cheney has set a precedent for a very powerful and influential VP office.

General election will consist of Republicans trying to hit Obama with the same issues Clinton has unsuccessfully tried to bring him down with. Clinton has exhausted the anti-Obamania ODS ammunition. Democrats will do noting but draw parallels to McSame and Bush and McSleepyhead will go down in flames.

History will dictate that Republicans squandered a perfect political moment in American history by adhering unbendingly to Bush/Rove tactics of absolute unwillingness under any condition to remotely work with opposition political parties. If Bush had reached his hand across the aisle once or twice...who knows what might have happened.

With us or against us may work great in war...but makes you look like an ******* politically. Especially when have the **** you say turns out to be wrong.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

disenfranchising voters??? the dims??? never....:rolleyes:

the long slow bleed continues......and continues...and continues....gotta love it...:yes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2529709]Doesn't matter.

Seating delegates from Mich and Florida would not increase her mathematical odds of winning....in pledged delegates or popular vote.

She is toast...she was toast months ago. She will be asked to be Obama's VP. She will probably accept. The democratic party will heal the fissures the Republicans are oh so hoping for as their only way to get a fossil elected president. Clinton will not mind being VP as Dick Cheney has set a precedent for a very powerful and influential VP office.

General election will consist of Republicans trying to hit Obama with the same issues Clinton has unsuccessfully tried to bring him down with. Clinton has exhausted the anti-Obamania ODS ammunition. Democrats will do noting but draw parallels to McSame and Bush and McSleepyhead will go down in flames.

History will dictate that Republicans squandered a perfect political moment in American history by adhering unbendingly to Bush/Rove tactics of absolute unwillingness under any condition to remotely work with opposition political parties. If Bush had reached his hand across the aisle once or twice...who knows what might have happened.

With us or against us may work great in war...but makes you look like an ******* politically. Especially when have the **** you say turns out to be wrong.[/QUOTE]obama nomination=President McCain...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2529713]
    the long slow bleed continues......and continues...and continues....gotta love it...:yes:[/QUOTE]

long slow bleed - yeah that's how i'd describe the last 8 years of Bush.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2529716]obama nomination=President McCain...[/QUOTE]

in your head maybe. McCain can't even get the support of Republicans! they are still voting for Huckabee and Rommney in the Primaries!

McCain/Jindal 2008 :yes:

Jets Insider VIP

Isn't that cute...

too bad you're wrong. McBush McSame McOldf*ck...whatever. You underestimate how much America hates Bush.

23% buddy...23%

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2529728]McCain/Jindal 2008 :yes:[/QUOTE]

But Dean, I thought Republicans were all racist.;)

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2529713]
    the long slow bleed continues......and continues...and continues....gotta love it...:yes:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're loving it.

I have news for you: McCain + a massively Democratic congress is going to pass liberal domestic legislation that I will like and you will hate. On the off chance he wins, how much do you want to bet the first two laws he signs involve comprehenive immigration reform and greenhouse gas emissions?

If Obama wins --still the likeliest scenario, I might add-- I will, of course, be even happier. Because in addition to a like-minded domestic program (the above laws plus a major healthcare bill), I'll also get an approach to ending the war that's less insane.

That's a pretty good set of outcomes for left leaners like me at this point in the season.

Not so much for you guys.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2529735]But Dean, I thought Republicans were all racist.;)[/QUOTE]

Listening to the typical libtard, you'd think so.... But I pay no attention to their nonsense.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2529734]Isn't that cute...

too bad you're wrong. McBush McSame McOldf*ck...whatever. You underestimate how much America hates Bush.

23% buddy...23%[/QUOTE]

versus the 13% approval rating for BO's congress???

yes- they'll be sprinting to the polls to pull the lever for hussien...:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2529738]I'm sure you're loving it.

I have news for you: McCain + a massively Democratic congress is going to pass liberal domestic legislation that I will like and you will hate. On the off chance he wins, how much do you want to bet the first two laws he signs involve comprehenive immigration reform and greenhouse gas emissions?

If Obama wins --still the likeliest scenario, I might add-- I will, of course, be even happier. Because in addition to a like-minded domestic program (the above laws plus a major healthcare bill), I'll also get an approach to ending the war that's less insane.

That's a pretty good set of outcomes for left leaners like me at this point in the season.

Not so much for you guys.[/QUOTE]

yes....you sound like another looney leftist who claimed SC John Roberts would be a liberal judge....just like the above post another pipe dream from the left....:yes:

hussien wins is the [I]likeliest[/I] scenario??? that's hysterical....the clintonites can smell blood and BO is alreadt blaming limbaugh for his inadequecies...

[QUOTE]The strategist also attributed a share of Clinton’s narrow lead in Indiana to Rush Limbaugh’s “Operation Chaos,” where the talk show host encouraged Republican listeners to vote for Clinton in the Democratic primary in order to prolong the nomination battle.

“If we come up short, they ought to call a press conference tomorrow and thank Rush Limbaugh for the victory,” he said. “Because there’s no doubt if they do win it’ll be by a margin so narrow that the Limbaugh project will have given them the margin.”
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/05/07/obama-shifts-to-general-election-mode/?mod=WSJBlog[/url]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 05-08-2008 at 03:19 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2529788]

hussien wins is the [I]likeliest[/I] scenario??? that's hysterical....[/QUOTE]

Obooma has too many skeletons in his closet and America has only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Just wait until the general election. McCain (The War Hero) mops the floor with this scrawny pencil neck doofus.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2529738]I'm sure you're loving it.

Not so much for you guys.[/QUOTE]

Nuu,

You cannot reason with these cave men. They live in a dream world where they hope upon hope for hilary to win the nomination. That of course, will not be happening. But it does beg the question; why are the rebulicans afraid to see Obama win? If he was so easy to defeat in the fall (like the conservative droolers in this thread believe) why work so hard to allow Hilary to win? For some of the sheeple these questions do not matter. As long as Rush limPbaul tells them to do something, thats enough for these cave men:zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2529795]Obooma has too many skeletons in his closet and America has only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Just wait until the general election. McCain (The War Hero) mops the floor with this scrawny pencil neck doofus.[/QUOTE]

fact is clinton hasn't even gone in depth on BO's relationship with the likes of william ayers and Rashid Khalidi; she can't considering her mingling w/arafat's wife and others....

BO's anti-Israeli stance is going to be a huge problem for him in November- for what it's worth early polls have already shown a 20% decline in support from Jewish voters versus kerry four years ago....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 05-08-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2529785]versus the 13% approval rating for BO's congress???

yes- they'll be sprinting to the polls to pull the lever for hussien...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

That still doesn't make up for the fact that the entire American public thinks your president is a complete joke, a**hole, loser, idiot or all of the above. Keep shifting, Connecticut Ken, keep shifting. Point to congressional approval ratings all you want...but they are almost always low...even when the idiot Republicans were investigating a blowjob. Remember that? Even with all that bull going on, didn't Clinton's approval ratings hit an all time high. The only way Bush's approval rating would jump up is if he quit his job.

Oh, Connecticut Ken....your glory days are coming to an end.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2529734]Isn't that cute...

23% buddy...23%[/QUOTE]

The last time I checked McCain with many Democrats over the last few years, nobody could say the same about Hillary or Obama!

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2529788]yes....you sound like another looney leftist who claimed SC John Roberts would be a liberal judge....just like the above post another pipe dream from the left....:yes:

hussien wins is the [I]likeliest[/I] scenario??? that's hysterical....the clintonites can smell blood and BO is alreadt blaming limbaugh for his inadequecies...

[url]http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/05/07/obama-shifts-to-general-election-mode/?mod=WSJBlog[/url][/QUOTE]

It is the likeliest scenario. Not to put too much stock in polls, but Obama is in no worse than a statistical tie with McCain in every national poll (he's ahead in quite a few) at a time when he's coming off a bad news cycle, being attacked from both sides and McCain isn't being attacked at all.

The current polling is McCain's ceiling and Obama's floor. Such is life on the coattails of the most unpopular president in history.