Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCain's "Spiritual Guide" Wants America to Destroy Islam

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

McCain's "Spiritual Guide" Wants America to Destroy Islam

[url]http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/38133-mccain-s-spiritual-guide-wants-america-to-destroy-islam[/url]

wow

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=blast2blaze;2529956][url]http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/38133-mccain-s-spiritual-guide-wants-america-to-destroy-islam[/url]

wow[/QUOTE]

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    it will be funny to watch as this story about this lunatic picks up steam over the summer. watch as the same phonies that have done everything possible to brainwash Americans to think Obama and wright are one in the same, back peddle with this story.

And before these hypocrites make excuses, all you have to know is that, unlike Obama, McCain actively[B] sought [/B]the recommendation of that nut job, Hagee.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just goes to show you the most outspoken and politically active pundits are self serving, money and power hungry idiots. They use religion to make themselves important.

They have no place in politics.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2529974] McCain actively[B] sought [/B]the recommendation of that nut job, Hagee.[/QUOTE]

Come on now.

Actively seeking the endorsement of a crazed preacher who blames 9/11 on America certainly isn't as bad as getting married by a crazed preacher who blames 9/11 on America. I mean...hello.

Obama belonged to his church for 20 years! That's crazy! And then Obama had the audacity to say that he didn't agree with EVERYTHING Wright said. How very typical of a politician.

It's definitely a whole lot different than McCain actively seeking the endorsement of a preacher whom he shares no common veiws with, strictly for the purpose of scoring points with a voting base with no intentions whatsoever of actually forming policy that mirrors their veiws. That's different. That's Washington outsider-ish. What a maverick. What a breath of fresh air.

He's anti-anti-anything-everything-nothing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2529974]it will be funny to watch as this story about this lunatic picks up steam over the summer. watch as the same phonies that have done everything possible to brainwash Americans to think Obama and wright are one in the same, back peddle with this story.

And before these hypocrites make excuses, all you have to know is that, unlike Obama, McCain actively[B] sought [/B]the recommendation of that nut job, Hagee.[/QUOTE] i'm cutting you off until you change that stupid, pretentious name that a psychologist would have a field day with that you gave yourself.i'll miss you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2530000]Just goes to show you the most outspoken and politically active pundits are self serving, money and power hungry idiots. They use religion to make themselves important.

They have no place in politics.[/QUOTE]yeah he sounds a little ripe but what are his connections to McCain.spiritual adviser?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2530017]Come on now.

Actively seeking the endorsement of a crazed preacher who blames 9/11 on America certainly isn't as bad as getting married by a crazed preacher who blames 9/11 on America. I mean...hello.

Obama belonged to his church for 20 years! That's crazy! And then Obama had the audacity to say that he didn't agree with EVERYTHING Wright said. How very typical of a politician.

It's definitely a whole lot different than McCain actively seeking the endorsement of a preacher whom he shares no common veiws with, strictly for the purpose of scoring points with a voting base with no intentions whatsoever of actually forming policy that mirrors their veiws. That's different. That's Washington outsider-ish. What a maverick. What a breath of fresh air.

He's anti-anti-anything-everything-nothing.[/QUOTE]does McCain have any history with this guy?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    McCain shouldn't be judged on his association with this nutjob anymore than Obama should be judged on his association with his nutjob.

Both relationships show poor decision making but it's stupid to hate on someone for what other people say or do.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2530047]does McCain have any history with this guy?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter. He sought the endorsement of a man who blames 9/11 on America.

No matter how you slice it...he willingly associated with a crazed preacher...just as Obama has.

Either it's wrong or it's not. Rationalizing it makes you see just as looney as those who wish to rationalize Obama's association with Wright.

McCain knowingly AND willingly sought the endorsement of him. Willingly.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2530082]Doesn't matter. He sought the endorsement of a man who blames 9/11 on America.

No matter how you slice it...he willingly associated with a crazed preacher...just as Obama has.

Either it's wrong or it's not. Rationalizing it makes you see just as looney as those who wish to rationalize Obama's association with Wright.

McCain knowingly AND willingly sought the endorsement of him. Willingly.[/QUOTE]
    if thats the case i agree with you...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2530041]i'm cutting you off until you change that stupid, pretentious name that a psychologist would have a field day with that you gave yourself.i'll miss you.[/QUOTE]

But I love the name you gave yourself.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2530087]But I love the name you gave yourself.[/QUOTE]
    you didn't say you'll miss me...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2530090]you didn't say you'll miss me...[/QUOTE]

I will. I do enjoy the debates as I know its all in good fun.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2530093]I will. I do enjoy the debates as I know its all in good fun.[/QUOTE]hmmm...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=David Harris;2530071]McCain shouldn't be judged on his association with this nutjob anymore than Obama should be judged on his association with his nutjob.

Both relationships show poor decision making but it's stupid to hate on someone for what other people say or do.[/QUOTE]

I agree. But then again, I am not going to vote for McCain because he tried to ban mixed martial arts 10 years ago. Yes, I am that out of my f*cking mind.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;2529974]it will be funny to watch as this story about this lunatic picks up steam over the summer. watch as the same phonies that have done everything possible to brainwash Americans to think Obama and wright are one in the same, back peddle with this story.

And before these hypocrites make excuses, all you have to know is that, unlike Obama, McCain actively[B] sought [/B]the recommendation of that nut job, Hagee.[/QUOTE]

Obama spent 20 years in a church with this man and a number of years with admitted murderer. WTF is the difference.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    These Presidential races are getting way the hell out of control. So much so that people dont even concentrate on the issues anymore. The concentrate on the trash. Good way to elect a president.:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2530204]Obama spent 20 years in a church with this man and a number of years with admitted murderer. WTF is the difference.[/QUOTE]

I think that this nonsense of judging a candidate's ability to be a commander in chief based on who he talked to in church or who he sat next to at a board meeting is ignorant. I feel the same way about McCain seeking the endorsement of that racist, hagee. They are both non-stories manipulated to play on prejudice and ignorance.

But it will be hilarious in the summer and fall when the media turns their attention off of one idiotic story and to this idiotic one. What will be hilarious to watch will be all the mouth pieces on Fox Propaganda and EIB Klan Network as they tell us that the Rev. hagee situation is not important...[I]but[/I] still pay attention to rev. Wright. And then log on here to read the puppets mouth the same sentiments. :zzz::zzz::zzz:
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 05-08-2008 at 09:14 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Smashmouth;2530217]These Presidential races are getting way the hell out of control. So much so that people dont even concentrate on the issues anymore. The concentrate on the trash. Good way to elect a president.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

smashmouth, its done on purpose in the classic "divide and conquer" strategy. We have people running to their own corners instead of coming to the middle to find common ground. Instead of working together in the best interest of the country, we are purposely divided as a population. repubs vs dems, blacks vs whites, males vs females, old vs young, religion vs religion and so on.

So we fight with each other, all the while taking our attention away from the people who have corrupted our country. God forbid, we discussed issues. We are trained through the 'dumbed-down" process of the main stream media to have short attention spans and to focus on gossip and nonsense. This is what passes as news in 2008. Instead of examing the role of the federal reserve in contributing to our national debt, we are fed stories about why a candidate doesn't wear a lapel pin or who he shared a coke with in 1978 :zzz::zzz: Instead of the media raising an honest debate about why we find ourselves in these same type of wars and nation building, we are given stories about a candidate who talked to someone who knew someone that committed a crime in 1967. Then the media uses the excuse that its all part of the "vetting" process. But the only thing that gets 'vetted' out is the public trust in the process and the people.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 05-08-2008 at 09:33 PM.