Thread: Anti zionism Not Anti jewish IDF soldiers speak out.

Jets Insider VIP

Anti zionism Not Anti jewish IDF soldiers speak out.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37MFa7ZKQWo&feature=related[/url]

Powerful; words, Good decent men.

Jeez, stop with this anti-zionism Sh*t, I haven't become involved with the debates with you because everything you say you later go back on.

It's already been proven you don't know your stuff.

Now to take on the arguement (having admittedly not watched the video), how can anti-Zionism not be anti-Jewish? It might not be anti-semetic, but it surely is anti-Jewish, as the Jewish people need THEIR homeland.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2531561]Jeez, stop with this anti-zionism Sh*t, I haven't become involved with the debates with you because everything you say you later go back on.

It's already been proven you don't know your stuff.

Now to take on the arguement (having admittedly not watched the video), how can anti-Zionism not be anti-Jewish? It might not be anti-semetic, but it surely is anti-Jewish, as the Jewish people need THEIR homeland.[/QUOTE]

Not watched the video..... Yet you felt the need to comment on it, how foolish are you, you sad waste of space. Go away satire everybody finds you laughable anyway, especially when You do satires on the landing strip. Try the everything else thread you might find redemption there.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2531575]Not watched the video..... Yet you felt the need to comment on it, how foolish are you, you sad waste of space. Go away satire everybody finds you laughable anyway, especially when You do satires on the landing strip. Try the everything else thread you might find redemption there.[/QUOTE]

Kick save a beauty...nice try of trying to change the topic there.

Not everyone has time to watch videos found on youtube that are 30 min in length. I know what is right in my mind, you know what is right in your mind. I'm obviously not going to pander to you so here's the deal, try and amend your statement to say that anti-zionism is not anti-semetic, because it sure is anti-jewish.

Obviously you didn't actually watch the video, Ragu - since these guys have said that they are Zionists.

Aside from which, its not exactly news that there are Israelis who are vehemently against things like checkpoints. I don't agree with their views, but they are free to express them and advocate for them. One of the things to love about Israel (you know, as opposed to the Palestinian society where people who want peace are killed as collaborators)

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2532663]Obviously you didn't actually watch the video, Ragu - since these guys have said that they are Zionists.

Aside from which, its not exactly news that there are Israelis who are vehemently against things like checkpoints. I don't agree with their views, but they are free to express them and advocate for them. One of the things to love about Israel (you know, as opposed to the Palestinian society where people who want peace are killed as collaborators)[/QUOTE]

BTW, are Israelis who are "vehemently against things like checkpoints", self hating Jews or Anti-semites in your view??

Why do you think people who share this point of view are more free to speak about it in Israel w/o being called names than they are here in the USA??

[quote=kennyo7;2533092]BTW, are Israelis who are "vehemently against things like checkpoints", self hating Jews or Anti-semites in your view??

Why do you think people who share this point of view are more free to speak about it in Israel w/o being called names than they are here in the USA??[/quote]

Of course not. Nor are people who are vehemently against things like checkpoints in the US (though they are equally wrong).

But people who defend Hamas, use phrases like "you call it murder, they call it resistance" to describe the deliberate killing of civillians, choose to ignore any contrary evidence in favor of castigating Israel for any and everything they do while painting Palestinian recognition that pre-67 borders are off the table as some sort of major concession, focus on Israel to the exclusion of all else without having some rational basis or relationship motivating them to do so, and have basically said "no amount of risk to Israel is too great for the chance of peace" . . . well, that's a different story.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2532663]Obviously you didn't actually watch the video, Ragu - since these guys have said that they are Zionists.

Aside from which, its not exactly news that there are Israelis who are vehemently against things like checkpoints. I don't agree with their views, but they are free to express them and advocate for them. One of the things to love about Israel (you know, as opposed to the Palestinian society where people who want peace are killed as collaborators)[/QUOTE]

That's fair enough. I can agree with that. My only question then is, why doesn't the Israel led forces send in an actual force and remove these radicals at the top. Like we did with sadam and establish SOME sort of peace in that region. There must be good palestinians who are living in fear of the terrorists in their own country. So maybe an all out military war would be the best thing at this point. Because things seem to be getting worse and worse anyhow.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;2533644]That's fair enough. I can agree with that. My only question then is, why doesn't the Israel led forces send in an actual force and remove these radicals at the top. Like we did with sadam and establish SOME sort of peace in that region. There must be good palestinians who are living in fear of the terrorists in their own country. So maybe an all out military war would be the best thing at this point. Because things seem to be getting worse and worse anyhow.[/QUOTE]

Because a WAR is the worst thing you can have. When you say things are getting worse and worse anyhow (like its not big deal, I might add) a war is at the bottom of that hill, its the worst thing you can have.

And do you really think that less civilians would be killed if an area that small is going to be the war-zone.