Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: 57 States

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

57 States

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/url]

What a dumbass......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.

57 states and Rev Wright.

That's all that the Republicans have on Obama. That is truly sad.

BTW...this is the 3rd thread about the "57 states". The desperation is becoming apparent.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2532765]Wow.

57 states and Rev Wright.

That's all that the Republicans have on Obama. That is truly sad.

BTW...this is the 3rd thread about the "57 states". The desperation is becoming apparent.[/QUOTE]

All the Republicans have on Obooma? Hardly. Wait until the general election and see....:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone think these will be the 1st presidents elected to do what they said they would in the election?

It's all about congress. The Presidential election is like voting for the queen of england.

But if you are an Obama supporter, you are truly insane. I don't like McCain either, but at least he has experience. Obama has been a Senator for four years. He has that new, aggressive approach. He is firm in his beliefs.

Contrary to this video I think Obama is an extremely smart individual. I think he has vision and foresight for the future. It is why he will win his party's nomination. But let's be honest with ourselves. This guy is a brand new baby in politics. He is not ready for the world stage. He is not ready to be the face of America, in a time when America needs a face desperately. We need powerful, strong leadership for foreign policy. That is what is most important now. The economy, his biggest chip, has little to do with the president.

I see regulation coming for the banks in some form or another. Right now the banks are trying to show they can regulate themselves, but it is only because they realize now they lost all this cash because of their greed. They are the real enemy, driving up the debt with loans & credit cards in this country, all while also controlling banking. It's utterly insane they are able to operate like this.

I think instead of arguing over which presidential nominee is a lesser evil, America should do the only thing it can:

Stay Home.

Vote for no one. Show these parties that you can see through the bull****. You can see they all tell you a different side of the same story.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2532768]All the Republicans have on Obooma? Hardly. Wait until the general election and see....:D[/QUOTE]

Well then...answer this question which I can't seem to get any Bush pu**ies to do:

Will McCain continue Bush's policies?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2532783]Well then...answer this question which I can't seem to get any Bush pu**ies to do:

Will McCain continue Bush's policies?[/QUOTE]

I don't know which policies you're referring to but I will say this, McCain wasn't my first choice or second for that matter. I disagree with a lot of McCain's thinking but... he's heads and shoulders above Oboma and Thunder Thighs.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2532783]Well then...answer this question which I can't seem to get any Bush pu**ies to do:

[B]Will McCain continue Bush's policies?[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]:steamin:Yes if McSain wins we will cont' 4 years of the same stuff that Dush did......Who wants another 4 years of Depression:steamin:[/B]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2532763][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/url]

What a dumbass......[/QUOTE]

People like you are the reason America's political system is in such dissary.

You should read the novel Being There, you are just like Chance, except with youtube.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2532763][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/url]

What a dumbass......[/QUOTE]almost as bad as nucular huh?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't know, yet you still argue. McCain's thinking? Which thinking are you referring to, before he this nomination, during or after? He has flipped flopped an awful lot. Even Hannity is desperate enough to give McCain a break, but at least he knows what is going on.
    You not so much.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2532793]I don't know which policies you're referring to but I will say this, McCain wasn't my first choice or second for that matter. I disagree with a lot of McCain's thinking but... he's heads and shoulders above Oboma and Thunder Thighs.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2532819]You don't know, yet you still argue. McCain's thinking? Which thinking are you referring to, before he this nomination, during or after? He has flipped flopped an awful lot. Even Hannity is desperate enough to give McCain a break, but at least he knows what is going on.
    You not so much.[/QUOTE]

I don't know which of Bush's policies the plumber is referring to. Jeezus, take a reading comprehension course.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2532861]I don't know which of Bush's policies the plumber is referring to. Jeezus, take a reading comprehension course.[/QUOTE]

As CBNY is so fond of saying: try answering the question. Being a garbage fly carrying bacteria into the room and annoying everybody with your buzzing requires absolutely no skill or substance at all. Tell us specifically how you agree or disagree with John McCain. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    DeanPats likey John McCain because he is fellow Republican. He is that simple.

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;2532876]As CBNY is so fond of saying: try answering the question. Being a garbage fly carrying bacteria into the room and annoying everybody with your buzzing requires absolutely no skill or substance at all. Tell us specifically how you agree or disagree with John McCain. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2532861]I don't know which of Bush's policies the plumber is referring to. [/QUOTE]

Any of them. What exactly IS John Mccain's platform? We always hear about how vague and non-specific Obama is. What about McCain? What specifically is he going to do?

It boils down to this:

The American people DO want change, even if Obama's constant chiming of change this and change that annoys you. When the majority of people feel the country is headed in the wrong direction...the only way is change. Not changing would mean staying in the same direction.

So, if John McCain is going to effect change in this country, what specifically is he going to do that is different then his Republican predecessor? And if suddenly he is going to have policy different than Bush...why has he waited until politically convenient for him to bring about this change? People are going to ask: Why did you rubber stamp the current president if you didn't agree with him?

I'm sorry...people keep complaining that this election isn't about Bush. But it is. When you come from the same political party, you have to answer to their actions. John McCain is running on the REPUBLICAN platform...not the John McCain platform. He has to answer for the decisions of his fellow party members...

If John McCain wanted to distance himself from the current president, he should have started doing so a couple of years ago. Waiting until the president is practically a lame duck to voice your difference of opinion makes you look spineless.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he obviously meant 47.