Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 79

Thread: OT: Major Prostitution Sting In My Area

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,357
    Post Thanks / Like

    OT: Major Prostitution Sting In My Area

    A well known area where street walkers work in Manchester NH was hit with a major undercover operation last night. About a dozen upstanding citizens were thrown in the slammer for asking a nice girl in flip-flops for a car date.

    I think this local thug wins the award for "Most Appropriate T-Shirt Choice To Be Stung In".





    http://www.unionleader.com/article.a...tution%20Sting

    SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 05-12-2008 at 08:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing you didnt give her a ride that day.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornwood, NY
    Posts
    5,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    A well known area where street walkers work in Manchester NH was hit with a major undercover operation last night. About a dozen upstanding citizens were thrown in the slammer for asking a nice girl in flip-flops for a car date.

    I think this local thug wins the award for "Most Appropriate T-Shirt Choice To Be Stung In".


    SAR I
    Flip-flops, huh?...that sting was aimed right at ya, there, brother.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JiF View Post
    Good thing you didnt give her a ride that day.
    You can't prove anything.

    SAR I

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Flip-flops, huh?...that sting was aimed right at ya, there, brother.
    What can I say? I had soccer practice and a ballet recital.

    SAR I

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    O yeh, glad that law enforcement has such a noble pursuit. This is by far the most important issue our country is facing.
    I guess it is easier to look for johns then for real thiefs and killers. And much safer as well.

    Prostitution prohibition I suspect is unconstitutional. No one has balls to challenge it.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    O yeh, glad that law enforcement has such a noble pursuit. This is by far the most important issue our country is facing.
    I guess it is easier to look for johns then for real thiefs and killers. And much safer as well.
    Maybe Arlen Specter has some free time.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Flip-flops, huh?...that sting was aimed right at ya, there, brother.
    Haha. Nicely played!!

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,846
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question

    Sarsie,

    Did my name happen to hit the local papers attached to this incident?
    I'm a little "tied-up" right now and couldnt see the newspaper.

    Your pal,

    B.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess nobody 'warned a brotha'...

    Ha. Great shirt to get arrested in.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Sarsie,

    Did my name happen to hit the local papers attached to this incident?
    I'm a little "tied-up" right now and couldnt see the newspaper.

    Your pal,

    B.
    Hmm. Let's see. Top row, 5th from the left. That you?



    SAR I

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    I guess nobody 'warned a brotha'...

    Ha. Great shirt to get arrested in.
    I just bought it in blue.

    http://www.prankplace.com/tshirts_warnabrother.htm

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    6,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Hmm. Let's see. Top row, 5th from the left. That you?



    SAR I
    I bet all 14 of those guys are impressed with your new beemer, huh ??

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    I'm calling your bluff, you did not buy that.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Love the Vandelay Industries shirt.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sar,

    Were ya busted too???

    No more toe sucking for you for a while.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    I'm calling your bluff, you did not buy that.
    I only bluff when I'm in Vegas and I'm trying to impress prostitutes. I'll send you a photo when it arrives.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    I only bluff when I'm in Vegas and I'm trying to impress prostitutes. I'll send you a photo when it arrives.
    ha... ok.

    The irony of him wearing that while being arrested is amazing.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the title of this thread!
    I thought you had V.D.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Maybe Arlen Specter has some free time.
    If Mr. Specter fights against prostitution prohibition I am all for it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us