Thread: I have a question for everyone here.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question for everyone here.

First off, Mods forgive me if I'm out of line here by overstepping my boundaries...

Everyone else, if we had an informal unofficial vote on whether or not PatsfanTX should exist on this forum, which way would you vote??? Does he stay or does he go? I'll start with my vote.

I say he goes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing worse than TX is a "lets ban Tx" thread

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB View Post
    First off, Mods forgive me if I'm out of line here by overstepping my boundaries...

Everyone else, if we had an informal unofficial vote on whether or not PatsfanTX should exist on this forum, which way would you vote??? Does he stay or does he go? I'll start with my vote.

I say he goes.
    Can we extend this to other JI posters we don't like?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread pops up at least once a month.

...and when you start a thread like this, its like feeding him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think every new user should be required to read a disclaimer about TX to prevent these threads in the future.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Give this a freakin rest already.

TX stays, deal with it.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    We did already, like two weeks ago. 95% of the board wanted TX banned. He's gotten so bad that he can't go a week or two without actually insulting Jets players and their families (see Elam's brother getting killed thread), scaring off newbs, and pissing off everyone else.

I know Sooth likes him but it comes to a point where you have to ask if it's good business to keep him around.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    We did already, like two weeks ago. 95% of the board wanted TX banned. He's gotten so bad that he can't go a week or two without actually insulting Jets players (see Elam's brother getting killed thread), scaring off newbs, and pissing off everyone else.

I know Sooth likes him but it comes to a point where you have to ask if it's good business to keep him around.
    Guy generates so much extra responses/hits which increases add revenue.

Its brilliant business.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ibtl

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    We did already, like two weeks ago. 95% of the board wanted TX banned. He's gotten so bad that he can't go a week or two without actually insulting Jets players and their families (see Elam's brother getting killed thread), scaring off newbs, and pissing off everyone else.

Has it been 2 weeks already?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    scaring off newbs
    I think we owe him a debt of gratitude for this one.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Pauliec, an intelligent response is always appreciated. Forgive me for bringing this up, I had not seen one of these threads. The rest of you, if you want to vote, vote then. If not and the subject doesn't interest you keep it moving...