Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: The official I pledge to ignore TX thread!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

The official I pledge to ignore TX thread!

OK..it's simple.

We can't get rid of the "troll" through ordinary aka Mod means...so anyone pledging to this thread has to stick to it UNTIL THIS GUY IS GONE.

Mods for the record this is not a call out...I am not disrespecting him or name calling...and the "troll" reference is in his sig so I'm just referring to him by his name

I expect Kleck to Sticky this for me...thank you in advance kind sir.

I "Chase"...being of sound mind and body...pledge to ignore TX in any thread he appears in.

If he is quoted by a newbie...I will bump this thread and ask that newbie to read the thread and then take this pledge.

Also anyone of the ACM'ers or other factions on the board that can come up with a spiffy title for this movement would be helpful.

Thanks

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's been on my ignore list for a while -- I can only hope that others refuse to quote him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    good start

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest I really don't see what all the fuss is about, why is he such a problem here? I like his presence.

Knowing everyone here, he seems to be the only person who stops us from becoming just like Patriots planet, a big circe jerk.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    patsfanTX>>>>>>>Everyone else here........ This site would die without Tx.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    To be honest I really don't see what all the fuss is about, why is he such a problem here? I like his presence.

Knowing everyone here, he seems to be the only person who stops us from becoming just like Patriots planet, a big circe jerk.
    That's why your satires suck, you really don't have a pulse on JI. This place is not going to turn into a circle jerk anytime soon, that's for damn sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plenty of people argue on here DAILY. Without Tx this place wouldn't be anymore of a circle jerk then it already is. And I doubt the traffic on this site would even experience a hiccup if he was gone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Plenty of people argue on here DAILY. Without Tx this place wouldn't be anymore of a circle jerk then it already is. And I doubt the traffic on this site would even experience a hiccup if he was gone.
    I would probably increase from everyone asking "where's TX? Why did he get banned? What did he do????"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I would probably increase from everyone asking "where's TX? Why did he get banned? What did he do????"
    If the ban stuck long enough it would eventually end.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    OK..it's simple.

We can't get rid of the "troll" through ordinary aka Mod means...so anyone pledging to this thread has to stick to it UNTIL THIS GUY IS GONE.

Mods for the record this is not a call out...I am not disrespecting him or name calling...and the "troll" reference is in his sig so I'm just referring to him by his name

I "Chase"...being of sound mind and body...pledge to ignore TX in any thread he appears in.

If he is quoted by a newbie...I will bump this thread and ask that newbie to read the thread and then take this pledge.

Also anyone of the ACM'ers or other factions on the board that can come up with a spiffy title for this movement would be helpful.

Thanks
    You are a sad sad person that you let a guy on the internet get to you this bad. TX is a good guy as is ff2, bostonpatriot and sometimes patriot reign. It's a football site and I wish miami, bills as well as scumbag raider fans would post as well. They all love their team and defend it the same as we would do, which is why jets insider stands alone on the internet, It allows other fans from other teams to debate and argue, a beautiful thing especially during the season.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The same people who ***** and moan about TX are the people that created the monster that is TX.

TX throwing out a comment on JI is like a bass fisherman throwing out his line in an overly stocked lake... in other words a fish will most certainly be hooked.

If everybody would stop jumping on every single "cast" that TX makes he would probably stop fishing nearly as much as he currently does.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You are a sad sad person that you let a guy on the internet get to you this bad. TX is a good guy as is ff2, bostonpatriot and sometimes patriot reign. It's a football site and I wish miami, bills as well as scumbag raider fans would post as well. They all love their team and defend it the same as we would do, which is why jets insider stands alone on the internet, It allows other fans from other teams to debate and argue, a beautiful thing especially during the season.
    You didn't take the pledge sir.

Nobody mentioned FF2, BP PR or other Patriot fans.

And if you knew me you would know I'm far from a sad person.

This is in direct response to the countless hijacked threads that have been derailed lately.

The members here are the only one's that can put a stop to this.

Now take the pledge Ragu.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergen Jet View Post
    The same people who ***** and moan about TX are the people that created the monster that is TX.

TX throwing out a comment on JI is like a bass fisherman throwing out his line in an overly stocked lake... in other words a fish will most certainly be hooked.

If everybody would stop jumping on every single "cast" that TX makes he would probably stop fishing nearly as much as he currently does.
    Well put and on the money...
    As they say Hook, Line and Sinker

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    OK..it's simple.

Thanks
    If you cant take TX. Then you need to get a life... TX actually make the board more interesting.. He could be a Jets fan for all we know..... Just ignore him. He keeps this place entertaining

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    You really are a sad, lifeless puddle of breazt milk, aren't you.

The false conceit that we need his kind of provocation to keep us from a circle jerk is laughable.

We cant get two guys to agree on "OT: best number of socks to put on in the a.m."

Your kind of thinking is what sustains these leeches in their pseudo-noble cause of calming the Jet savages.

That and Sooth's love affair with the site-hits from hooked rubes.

Signed,

Hooked rube#2.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergen Jet View Post

And that is the purpose of this thread...you are 100 percent correct.

Not to diss the man...comment on his baits or anything like that....it's about letting the members of this board know that there is something we can all do to just ignore the guy all together.

Not asking for a ban or calling him out..just saying if we all stopped posting and quoting him he would have no one to talk to and bait anymore.

And I will take any backlash coming at me for making this thread...but it's time IMO for the members who are tired of this crap to just stop responding to him and ruining the board.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    If you cant take TX. Then you need to get a life... TX actually make the board more interesting.. He could be a Jets fan for all we know..... Just ignore him. He keeps this place entertaining
    Well I have been here since way before 2003 as you can see.

I'm not a newb and have jabbed back and forth with many Pats fans..no problem.

He is not on my ignore list because frankly he can't be ignored...but honestly it's just words over the net.

However it has gotten to the point that so many people argue with the guy when longtime posters on the site KNOW what he's doing and new people can't resist because they don't know. And even the long time posters get sucked into useless arguments.

I don't hate TX...but I'm tired of reading "why does he have 36,000 post on a Jets messageboard...etc...no life etc..."

People don't know what he's trying to do and this is an awareness thread.