Thread: Karma: Jets taped signals link (ESPN)

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy View Post
    Just like you Patsies fans have said time and time again about the Rams tape... show me the tape and I'll believe you. Karma would be proof. Until then it's speculation.

Veteran
    This won't go anywhere because nobody cares about losers. They only want to take down the top dogs.

Jets Insider VIP
    I am not buying it. Herman Edwards could barely coach and chew gum at the same time. There is no way he had the capacity to also orchestrate something like this.

That ****ing scumbag Herm Edwards.

Kick him out of the league!!

And take picks away from the Chiefs too while you're at it.

Uh, how, exactly, would Walsh know what the Jets were taping? And do you honestly think Herm Edwards would have been bright enough to be able to analyze and use that material?

On the other hand, if it happened, it's bull****, its cheating, and the Jets should be ashamed.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Jets in 2003 were taping what exactly.

Most NFL teams tape their own games from different angles. Where in this article does it state that the Jets were stealing an opposing team's signals?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post
    Just like you Patsies fans have said time and time again about the Rams tape... show me the tape and I'll believe you. Karma would be proof. Until then it's speculation.

See you said it yourself "speculation" like as in the Patriots using tapes "in game" and oh the bs Rams walk through tape. I see it's convienent when the Jets get nailed for something as it being "speculation".

This won't go anywhere because nobody cares about losers. They only want to take down the top dogs.
    Good Lord almighty, could you possibly come across as a bigger crybaby *****?

BTW, its a rhetorical question. Obviously you couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green View Post
    That ****ing scumbag Herm Edwards.

Kick him out of the league!!

And take picks away from the Chiefs too while you're at it.
    lol nice.

say herm did, what would he do with them anyway? show them at his next bbq.

he was just probably videotaping the clock to work on his clock management skillz

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YJF View Post
    The Jets in 2003 were taping what exactly.

Most NFL teams tape their own games from different angles. Where in this article does it state that the Jets were stealing an opposing team's signals?
    "Sen. Arlen Specter said former Patriots video assistant Matt Walsh indicated he saw the Jets taping {signals} at one point during a Jets-Patriots game"

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Uh, how, exactly, would Walsh know what the Jets were taping? And do you honestly think Herm Edwards would have been bright enough to be able to analyze and use that material?

On the other hand, if it happened, it's bull****, its cheating, and the Jets should be ashamed.
    I was already ashamed of the Jets for when Herm was head coach, so at least that's a head start.

What do the giants have to do with this?

All League
    And we won how many games in 2003? 6? Yeah it really helped us even if it is true

I'd pay my entire salary for the rest of the year to hear some of the quotes that Herm would bust out during the sessions where he analyzed those tapes.

Banned
    Beautiful, and so true.

Veteran
    Difference is that Belli**** is still with the pats, that's why it's a big deal.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

don't post crap from some blog without any proof ... this is ridiculous