Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Fernando Martinez injured?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Fernando Martinez injured?

Pulled out of the game after his 2nd bat.... This would so suck. The man can't stay healthy. Hope I'm just jumping the gun and nothing is wrong.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    Pulled out of the game after his 2nd bat.... This would so suck. The man can't stay healthy. Hope I'm just jumping the gun and nothing is wrong.
    there is another guy who couldnt stay healthy.....jose reyes...he will be ok.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never want to see a young player with his talent injured. He either in fact injured himself, is getting traded (LOL, BOO!) or he is being called up to the major (NO) My guess is he probably tweaked something, and was taking out for precautionary reasons.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-14-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Tonight in Binghamton, Fernando Martinez left the game in the second inning after injuring his ankle while trying to steal second base." - Metsblog.

Just guessing here, but it doesn't sound serious...maybe he twisted his ankle? Idk.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely sucks, he was raking.