Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: WARNING: Jets photos reveal important message

  1. #1

    WARNING: Jets photos reveal important message

    [img]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...ges/cu0112.jpg[img]

    http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bo..._1241/300h.jpg

    The images are almost identical. The results will be identical as well. Richard Todd was a "system" QB and conservative "team guy" who did not have the skills to take us to a Super Bowl. The same can be said for Chad. Even a poster by the name of "RichardTodd" started a thread supporting Chad.

    For us veteran Jets fans, we've been through this before. Chad will only leave this team when he fails in the playoffs or if he retires while we build a "system" for him to "win" in - something he is physically and mentally incapable of doing.

    Chad is in his 9th year this year?
    Last edited by Jetman73; 05-18-2008 at 05:24 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...ges/cu0112.jpg

    http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bo..._1241/300h.jpg

    The images are almost identical. The results will be identical as well. Richard Todd was a "system" QB and conservative "team guy" who did not have the skills to take us to a Super Bowl. The same can be said for Chad. Even a poster by the name of "RichardTodd" started a thread supporting Chad.

    For us veteran Jets fans, we've been through this before. Chad will only leave this team when he fails in the playoffs or if he retires while we build a "system" for him to "win" in - something he is physically and mentally incapable of doing.

    Chad is in his 9th year this year?
    smoke cheeba chebba smoke cheeba cheeba

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...ges/cu0112.jpg

    http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bo..._1241/300h.jpg

    The images are almost identical. The results will be identical as well. Richard Todd was a "system" QB and conservative "team guy" who did not have the skills to take us to a Super Bowl. The same can be said for Chad. Even a poster by the name of "RichardTodd" started a thread supporting Chad.

    For us veteran Jets fans, we've been through this before. Chad will only leave this team when he fails in the playoffs or if he retires while we build a "system" for him to "win" in - something he is physically and mentally incapable of doing.

    Chad is in his 9th year this year?
    Well, you ARE the expert!

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...ges/cu0112.jpg

    http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bo..._1241/300h.jpg

    The images are almost identical. The results will be identical as well. Richard Todd was a "system" QB and conservative "team guy" who did not have the skills to take us to a Super Bowl. The same can be said for Chad. Even a poster by the name of "RichardTodd" started a thread supporting Chad.

    For us veteran Jets fans, we've been through this before. Chad will only leave this team when he fails in the playoffs or if he retires while we build a "system" for him to "win" in - something he is physically and mentally incapable of doing.

    Chad is in his 9th year this year?
    WTF are you talking about?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Well, you ARE the expert!
    If I lived through all the Richard Todd years (1976-1983: 8 years) and you didnt - than i am more of an expert on this topic.

    You are insane if you support a QB who is in his 9th year with this guys record. It's not worth it. Chad should have been traded after the SD game 4 years ago. All he does is give us false hope, get injured, and make excuses.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    WTF are you talking about?
    how can you have a brain and not understand what an analogy is?
    Last edited by Jetman73; 05-18-2008 at 05:35 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    smoke cheeba chebba smoke cheeba cheeba
    We invested NINE years in Chad

    You are delusional to support something that cannot bring us a trophy

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    The images are almost identical.
    A close up of a sidelined Chad appearing pensive, and an action shot of Todd uncorking a pass are almost identical?

    This may be the oddest opening volley in a lame Chad/Clemens thread yet.

    I look forward to witnessing your annihilation by bored JI assassins.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    We invested NINE years in Chad

    You are delusional to support something that cannot bring us a trophy
    i am as anti pennington as you can get, my man, i dont even like pennington the person

    that doesnt change the fact that you are smokin some good ****

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,851
    You know, all you gotta do is wrap those urls in [img] tags, and we wouldn't have to click on them to see them. Just sayin'.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    dump.
    You are so smart!

    I bet you use the following terms to fully express yourself on a daily basis:

    "gay"
    "dork"
    "doh"
    "loser"

    Am I leaving anything out son?

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    how can you have a brain and not understand what an anology is?
    An anology.

    Oh the irony.












  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    You know, all you gotta do is wrap those urls in [img] tags, and we wouldn't have to click on them to see them. Just sayin'.
    You mean bracket the link with bookends of [img]?

    I'll try it - thanks for the suggestion

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    You are so smart!

    I bet you use the following terms to fully express yourself on a daily basis:

    "gay"
    "dork"
    "doh"
    "loser"

    Am I leaving anything out son?
    Nope, solid list.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    You mean bracket the link with bookends of [img]?

    I'll try it - thanks for the suggestion
    Right. It'll work for your sig too.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73 View Post
    If I lived through all the Richard Todd years (1976-1983: 8 years) and you didnt - than i am more of an expert on this topic.

    You are insane if you support a QB who is in his 9th year with this guys record. It's not worth it. Chad should have been traded after the SD game 4 years ago. All he does is give us false hope, get injured, and make excuses.
    I'm not defending Pennington, believe me. But it's a bad analogy. And you wanted to trade him when? After we won a playoff game in SD? Who would QB the next week?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    An anology.

    Oh the irony.












  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,379
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    An anology.

    Oh the irony.




    LOL.

    "How can you have a brain and not understand what an anology is?" This is priceless. Maybe he was trying to make an apology for starting this thread. (see below)


    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anology

    No results found for anology.Did you mean Onology (in dictionary) or Analogy (in encyclopedia)?

    Dictionary suggestions:
    Onology
    analogy
    enology
    an ology
    an-ology
    ano logy
    ano-logy
    analog
    oenology
    pnology
    Apology
    acology
    apology
    Last edited by jetstream23; 05-18-2008 at 05:31 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us