Seattle Mariners
    vs.
    New York Yankees

Pitching Matchups:

Tomorrow:
    Erik Bedard vs. Andy Pettitte 7:05 PM

Saturday: Carlos Silva vs. Mike Mussina 1:05 PM

Sunday: Jarrod Washburn vs. Chien-Ming Wang 1:05 PM
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-24-2008 at 01:11 AM.

LOL.

First two games of this series are great match-ups. I'm looking forward to these games this weekend.

Jeter SS
    Abreu RF
    Rodriguez 3B
    Matsui LF
    Giambi DH
    Duncan 1B
    Cano 2B
    Moeller C
    Cabrera CF
    Jeter leading off. He's already been listed in 1,2,3, and 4 hole this season. Interesting. By the way, I'm soo sick of lefties. We need some right handed hitters on this team.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-23-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Jeter leading off. He's already been listed in 1,2,3, and 4 hole this season. Interesting. By the way, I'm soo sick of lefties. We need some right handed hitters on this team.

Every time Damon gets going with the bat he gets a day off. Not sure if Bedard owns him or not but I personally never worry about Damon against lefties. I guess Joe liked some of Duncan's AB's last night.

Quote Originally Posted by chad101 View Post
    Every time Damon gets going with the bat he gets a day off. Not sure if Bedard owns him or not but I personally never worry about Damon against lefties. I guess Joe liked some of Duncan's AB's last night.
    AB

H

RBI

BB

BA

OBP

SLG.

OPS
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-23-2008 at 04:23 PM.

We need Mark Teixera at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    We need Mark Teixera at the end of the season.

No can do. Yanks are on a budget or haven't you heard?

No King Felix, Jarrod Washburn replaces him. GREAT ANOTHER ****ING LEFTY! Posada looks like he is getting closer.

In other news, Felix Hernandez was scratched with a leg issue. The Yanks will have Silva tomorrow and Washburn on Sunday. … Jorge Posada will head down to Tampa on Monday and could start playing in extended spring training. … Wilson Betemit starts his rehab with Scranton tonight.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-23-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chad101 View Post
    No can do. Yanks are on a budget or haven't you heard?
    90 mil off the books at the end of this season. Im just going to hit on it quickly then leave it alone. Money did play a factor in the Johan trade b/c he would have cost the Yanks $50 mil this year. Thats his salary and the luxury tax, plus the Yanks would have to blow another 6 mil on a CF which would put our payroll around $240 mil. Even the Yanks dont have unlimited funds.

LOL, I like the Starbucks logo.

I'm going to the game tomorrow, thanks to WayneChrebet. My first game in over a year!

We just hammered Bedard.

The hits just keep coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Revis View Post
    90 mil off the books at the end of this season. Im just going to hit on it quickly then leave it alone. Money did play a factor in the Johan trade b/c he would have cost the Yanks $50 mil this year. Thats his salary and the luxury tax, plus the Yanks would have to blow another 6 mil on a CF which would put our payroll around $240 mil. Even the Yanks dont have unlimited funds.
    Yup, with that 90 mil off the book, they should go hard after Mark, he would be the stud 1st basemen we need. We would have by far the best offensive infield in baseball. Mark is great at defense too, and is a consistent 100+ RBI guy, 30+ HRs. Hes is shape too, so he has years left in him. Put him at the 5th spot right behind A-Rod. Switch hitter too.

Best the offense has looked all year. Looks like we may finally have turned it on. Pettitte was solid tonight. Very nice win!

Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    Yup, with that 90 mil off the book, they should go hard after Mark, he would be the stud 1st basemen we need. We would have by far the best offensive infield in baseball. Mark is great at defense too, and is a consistent 100+ RBI guy, 30+ HRs. Hes is shape too, so he has years left in him. Put him at the 5th spot right behind A-Rod. Switch hitter too.
    Im just afraid of that contract total b/c its going to be massive, also factor in that one of Darvish or Sabathia will probably be coming to the bronx as well

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Best the offense has looked all year. Looks like we may finally have turned it on. Pettitte was solid tonight. Very nice win!

Turning Point

Also when Cano was hitting .161 and in the middle of as ugly a slump as you can get I had no worries b/c I toldeveryone around me that he is too good a hitter and he just a slow starter. Great to see Robby C making the push to start in the ASG at YS
    Last edited by Revis; 05-24-2008 at 12:17 AM.

All Pro
    AB

H

RBI

BB

BA

OBP

SLG.

OPS
    How can you be 3 for 20 and be hitting 227? 3 for 20 would be hitting 150.

Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    How can you be 3 for 20 and be hitting 227? 3 for 20 would be hitting 150.
    I f*cked up

Johnny Damon
    Code:
     PA  AB  H  2B 3B HR RBI  BB  SO   BA   OBP   SLG   OPS   SH  SF IBB HBP GDP G_miss YR_miss
     22  20   3  1  0  0   1   2   1  .150  .227  .200  .427   0   0   0   0   0

All League
    Please, you used the wrong starbucks logo!

Much better logo.