Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees vs Orioles @ Camden Yards

Love the way Giambi uses the whole field.

Mets up 3-1.

Hall Of Fame
    Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post
    this kid knows that Joba is chomping at the bit to send him back to AAA
    Doesn't Joba need to toss around 70 or so pitches his next time out?

Kennedy imo is done for the season, he simply is ineffective, its time for him to be sent back down to fix his issues...So why not start Joba and let the pen finish off the game? Whats the other option Igawa?

Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post

Kennedy imo is done for the season, he simply is ineffective, its time for him to be sent back down to fix his issues...So why not start Joba and let the pen finish off the game? Whats the other option Igawa?
    Yea but that's possibly in another 2 outings... Kennedy is done.

We look like the ****ing bad news bears out there ARGH!!!!

Kennedy has nothing left to prove in the minors, he really doesn't. Whatever problem his is having he has to figure it out here.

Also can we quit it with the "Kennedy is done" rubbish. What is this his 10th Major League start?
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 05-27-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Kennedy has nothing left to prove in the minors, he really doesn't. Whatever problem his is having he has to figure it out here.
    Not if Hughes comes back and is money and Joba can be league average. Kennedy is definitely wearing out his welcome IMO. He's a long reliever, maybe. Send him back to the minors, maybe he'll figure it out like Rasner has. Personally i think he figured the job was his... Doesn't have that competitors edge to him.

Hall Of Fame
    Nice Jete!

Not if Hughes comes back and is money and Joba can be league average. Kennedy is definitely wearing out his welcome IMO. He's a long reliever, maybe. Send him back to the minors, maybe he'll figure it out like Rasner has. Personally i think he figured the job was his... Doesn't have that competitors edge to him.
    All these guys have and will get knocked around. How about you wait for him to have at least 100 innings under his belt before you declare he is done, or is a long reliever. Screw it, how about wait until he has 50 innings under his belt.

Okay, if Kennedy ****s this up again, I'll be annoyed.

This would be a great game to us Joba for 3 or 4 innings. Oh well. That's tomorrow.

Hall Of Fame
    I forgot how fun it was to watch baseball when your team brings there bats...

Also can we quit it with the "Kennedy is done" rubbish. What is this his 10th Major League start?
    If the Yankees were in first i would have no problem with letting him work his problems out up here...Thats not the case though, the Yankees are in the AL East cellar...He is clearly not ready for the show and the Yankees cannot afford to keep him up here...Send him down asap...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    I forgot how fun it was to watch baseball when your team brings there bats...
    The Yankees fired the old equipment manager.

WOW. Alex is strong.

All these guys have and will get knocked around. How about you wait for him to have at least 100 innings under his belt before you declare he is done, or is a long reliever. Screw it, how about wait until he has 50 innings under his belt.
    I just don't like what I see from him. He's a #5 at best. I'd like to see a little more consistency. That's why I'm hating on him. I dunno, Joba and Hughes seem less unflappable and show more grit.

Sweet lord I missed you A-Rod

This call to the bullpen is brought to you by... Kennedy better not **** this up Tea.

Hall Of Fame
    If the Yankees were in first i would have no problem with letting him work his problems out up here...Thats not the case though, the Yankees are in the AL East cellar...He is clearly not ready for the show and the Yankees cannot afford to keep him up here...Send him down asap...
    So who do you want to pitch? Do you have an answer? If the yankees had a pitcher that is better right now, he'd be starting right now. Don't tell me Joba is better right now either.

I just don't like what I see from him. He's a #5 at best. I'd like to see a little more consistency. That's why I'm hating on him. I dunno, Joba and Hughes seem less unflappable and show more grit.

Sweet lord I missed you A-Rod
    Joba, and Hughes have better stuff... that's what the problem is. Kennedy will live or die with his control. He had it in the fist inning, and didn't have it in the second inning. The results showed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    So who do you want to pitch? Do you have an answer? If the yankees had a pitcher that is better right now, he'd be starting right now. Don't tell me Joba is better right now either.
    Obviously for today you cant do nothing about it, Kennedy had to start...

Joba is not just better he is in a whole nother ****ing league compared to this kid...Joba can toss 70 pitches his next time out...I would rather let him start the game and have the pen finish it as opposed to marching Kennedy back out there...

Oh wow, well Kennedy is done. What's the deal with that? You have to give him the chance to rebound. Has to be some sort of injury, taking him out there is telling your pitcher, you have no confidence in him.

All Pro
    Oh wow, well Kennedy is done. What's the deal with that? You have to give him the chance to rebound.
    hurt