Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mr. Torre's return to New York

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today when I saw my friend he reminded me of a conversation we had the other night. Me and him were arguing about how much he hated Jets fans(Hes a giants fan). I told him he had no reason to hate us blah blah blah, we went back and forth. Anyways today he gets out, reminds me of our conversation and tells me He wasn't serious about really hating us, but after getting arrested by Glen Foley he's sticking to everything he said that night. "F***in Glen Foley"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Bill Bellichick Syndrome.

You break the rules, then blame everyone else when you get busted.

well i wasn't the one who got busted...so there goes that. it just pisses me off that a cop bothers to go "undercover" in shea stadium's parking lot to bust some guy smoking a stupid joint. if you really think you're free in this country then you are sadly mistaken.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon View Post
    well i wasn't the one who got busted...so there goes that. it just pisses me off that a cop bothers to go "undercover" in shea stadium's parking lot to bust some guy smoking a stupid joint. if you really think you're free in this country then you are sadly mistaken.
    we're not free because our laws are enforced? they exist for a reason. those same undercover cops may be the ones to stop the next terrorist attack.

look, i enjoy smoking as much as the next guy. but do it in public, and chances are you're going to get busted. and if you do, you have no one to blame but yourself for being stupid. its certainly not "the man's" fault