Thread: Lupica's Story on Torre

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Lupica's Story on Torre

Don't know if anyone else read this. I found it to be an interesting read and I for one can say it's always irked me how saintly this guy is. Yes, he "brought" us a dynasty but really, how much of that was his own doing? And just the audacity to be a New Yorker himself and drag NY in the mud once he bolts from town. I'm sure everyone has their opinions on Lupica, I'm a fan of his.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/columnists/lupica/

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post
    Don't know if anyone else read this. I found it to be an interesting read and I for one can say it's always irked me how saintly this guy is. Yes, he "brought" us a dynasty but really, how much of that was his own doing? And just the audacity to be a New Yorker himself and drag NY in the mud once he bolts from town. I'm sure everyone has their opinions on Lupica, I'm a fan of his.

Yup, I refuse to read his dribble.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    To each their own. I did think it was about time someone said something about Joe though. Kinda messed up to talk smack about a team that made him rich and a future HoF and the fact that he woulda stayed in NY for more time had the $$ been right. Just annoying to take a "woe is me" stance you know?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lupica is a punk who sold out to the highest bidder throughout his career.

He is a fine writer but I hate the fact that he throws his political views into a article.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Lupica is a punk who sold out to the highest bidder throughout his career.

He is a fine writer but I hate the fact that he throws his political views into a article.
    he is a horrible writer.no flow whatsoever to his prose.absolutely horrible.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post

i stopped reading him years ago.torre probably dissed him.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I believe the word is "drivel." That's alright, English is your second language.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, PaulieC....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lupica has had the Yanks number for a long time...tells it like it is. I agree that he should leave politics alone, as he's a typical whiny limousine liberal. He's also the only writer who doesn't allow feedback from his readers- arrogant biatch!