Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees vs Blue Jays @ Yankee Stadium

Giambi baby! Jason goes the other way! I'm starting to like him again.

Cano is brain dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadLover View Post
    typed too soon
    I had the game to my back with loud music playing. I thought that AROD struck out. I had to rewind the game to see how the hell Giambi was on first.

All Pro
    Well at least Joba got a breather....let's hope for a 1, 2 3 inning.

Single digit pitch inning would be nice.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    I had the game to my back with loud music playing. I thought that AROD struck out. I had to rewind the game to see how the hell Giambi was on first.
    well do it again, it worked

Squeezed

Quote Originally Posted by ChadLover View Post
    well do it again, it worked
    Lets wait until the Yankees get up again.

16 pitches that inning..

54 total.

Probably just 1 more inning, that 1st inning killed him.

It is just great to see Mr. Chamberlain being interviewed.

Control just isn't there tonight.

...and he's done.

I'm not really that disappointed by Joba. I'll wait to start making a judgement until he is off the pitch limit. I didn't expect us to win tonight. Halladay is too good and we knew we would have to rely on the bullpen for a lot.

Hall Of Fame
    I was at the game tonight, I'm more disappointed in the fans who were upset that they took Joba out as if they didn't know about his inning limits. They actually thought they took him out because he was doing bad. Smarten up. Everyone and the mother on the subway back to Penn was *****in' and moanin' about how he should stay in the bullpen. And these were the same people who said they couldn't wait to see him start and actually bought tickets to go to the game.

Its like if he doesn't work out as a starter we can't simply throw him back in the pen. Like its going to spoil him or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    I was at the game tonight, I'm more disappointed in the fans who were upset that they took Joba out as if they didn't know about his inning limits. They actually thought they took him out because he was doing bad. Smarten up. Everyone and the mother on the subway back to Penn was *****in' and moanin' about how he should stay in the bullpen. And these were the same people who said they couldn't wait to see him start and actually bought tickets to go to the game.

Its like if he doesn't work out as a starter we can't simply throw him back in the pen. Like its going to spoil him or something.
    That's just the stupid casual fans who don't understand what's going on.

I can't wait to hear the bull**** Dumb & Dumber have in store for us on the Fan tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post

After he got taken out, that was one of the worst games I've ever been to... so dead.

The best part was all of the Jays and Yanks fans getting tossed out of 41

Unimpressive start by Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by kaol View Post
    Giambi?

Quote Originally Posted by kaol View Post
    Joba's real name is Justin, if that is what you meant.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I can't wait to hear the bull**** Dumb & Dumber have in store for us on the Fan tomorrow.
    Yeah, it should be great, as those guys are always on point