Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: The Happening (movie)

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2583718]Just saw The Happening last night. Worse movie Night has ever made. It was far worse than Indiana Jones this Summer and I feel I'm now 0 for 2 on seeing movies this Summer. [B]Only The Dark Night can save me now!
    [/B]
    I won't spoil the movie (you can spoil your whole night just by going to see it) but it's just so bad I can't even describe it. Very disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Go see Ironman and Hulk.

Jets Insider VIP
    *SPOILER*

The plants secrete a gas that makes humans kill themselves.

More dogsh*t from M Knight.

Save your money.

The Happening

this movie is down right garbage. this is by far m. knights worst movie i was extremely dissapointed. If i any one is interested in seeing this movie dont waste your time or money instead go see the hulk or something. If anyone wants a comparision, lady in the water blew the happening away by a mile.
    Last edited by Martin&theJets; 06-15-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    The plants give off a gas that makes humans kill themselves.

Yeah, I spoiled it. Who cares? This was the worst movie I've paid money to see in a LONG time.

I just saved you 2 hours of your life and atleast $10 in theatre costs.

M Knight is the most god awful, overrated director in Hollywood.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;2584659]The plants give off a gas that makes humans kill themselves.

Yeah, I spoiled it. Who cares? This was the worst movie I've paid money to see in a LONG time.

M Knight is the most god awful, overrated director in Hollywood.[/QUOTE]

I was about to go see it tonight with the father in law It's that bad plants releasing gas you're ****ing me

yup you heard it ladies and gents. the plants take revenge on the humans because we pollute the earth and speed up global warming and they release some gas thus causing people to commit suicide.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;2584659]The plants give off a gas that makes humans kill themselves.

dude - I was going to be pissed at you for ruining it........after registering what the twist was.....thank you!!!!!!

[URL="http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155700/"]http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155700/[/URL]

[QUOTE=Martin&theJets;2584666]yup you heard it ladies and gents. the plants take revenge on the humans because we pollute the earth and speed up global warming and they release some gas thus causing people to commit suicide.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I guess those spoilers read online were true. I thought, no way, that can't be right.

What a load. You suck, M. Night ****head.

Soylent Green is people.

Jets Insider VIP

Dude...stilll WTF?
    I was going to pickup the bootleg and yeah, maybe it might suck and more than likely I'll hate it, but I would have liked to find that part out for myself.
    It's not up to you to judge giving away spoilers n **** because YOU didn't like it. Jerk.
    Last edited by Fishooked; 06-15-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;2584775]Dude...stilll WTF?
    I was going to pickup the bootleg and yeah, maybe it might suck and more than likely I'll hate it, but I would have liked to find that part out for myself.
    It's not up to you to judge giving away spoilers n **** because YOU didn't like it. Jerk.[/QUOTE]

You find out not even halfway through the movie. No twist at the end like the majority of M Knight's other trash.

You just don't understand.

This film is the very definition of crap. Stinky, smelly, greasy, utter crap!

Veteran
    Yeah that was a dick move. Regardless of how bad it is, you're really just one of [I]those[/I] guys, aren't ya?

[QUOTE=Untouchable;2584781]You find out not even halfway through the movie. No twist at the end like the [B]majority of M Knight's other trash[/B].

You just don't understand.

This film is the very definition of crap. Stinky, smelly, greasy, utter crap![/QUOTE]

i thought most of his other movies were pretty good, except lady in the water which was just average. But one thing i dont get Untouchable was when mark whelberg walked in that room and said mrs. so and so and that doll was just laying there in her bed that was so random and off topic.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;2584784]Yeah that was a dick move. Regardless of how bad it is, you're really just one of [I]those[/I] guys, aren't ya?[/QUOTE]

Normally I would never give away spoilers. I hate when people tell me the outcome of movies beforehand.

But this? This crap that was smeared all over film then distributed to theatres throughout the country?

I just couldn't help myself.

This film was terrible. Not mediocre, not bad, the kind of film that makes you wanna put a contract on M Knight's head.

-10/10

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Martin&theJets;2584786]i thought most of his other movies were pretty good, except lady in the water which was just average. But one thing i dont get Untouchable was when mark whelberg walked in that room and said mrs. so and so and that doll was just laying there in her bed that was so random and off topic.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed "The Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable". That's about it.

But this movie was flatout horrible.

Seriously, the worst film I've seen in theatres in roughly ten years.

The chick in The Crying Game has a wiener.:eek:

[QUOTE=Untouchable;2584790]I enjoyed "The Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable". That's about it.

But this movie was flatout horrible.

Seriously, the worst film I've seen in theatres in roughly ten years.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed signs and the village. The village would have been so much better if the things were actually real and not humans dressed up in costumes.

I saw it, and found it to be so ridiculous that it was funny. I was laughing quite a bit, and i would go again if it was free.

eLOT

[QUOTE=elot;2584793]I saw it, and found it to be so ridiculous that it was funny. I was laughing quite a bit, and i would go again if it was free.

eLOT[/QUOTE]

When Mark Whelberg told his wife about the day he went into the pharmacy...

man that was great. that was the best part of the movie.