Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sox/Rays fight

Sox/Rays fight

damnnnn some big suspensions will be handed out.

Gomes, Crisp, Shields and Crawford.

Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    good ole' fashion bench clearin brawl, i love it.

the red sox ran out the dugout to stand around and push, the rays came out swingin, i am now officialy am a semi rays fan

the mets need something like this , hopefully against the phillies, too bad my gut says the Mets would get their lunch handed to them

I'd take my chances if the Mets had Mo Vaughn. Honeslty, I think the only Met who LOOK like they can fight are Reyes, Church, Beltran and Perez.

I'd take my chances if the Mets had Mo Vaughn. Honeslty, I think the only Met who LOOK like they can fight are Reyes, Church, Beltran and Perez.
    Reyes?

Absolutely not.

beltran is p*ssy , trust me...church looks like a big boy....dirty sanchez looks like he gets down and i bet you billy wagner is one of those guys that punches, pokes, bites basically does what ever he has to to come out on top, he seems scrappy.

my favorite part of any bench clearin brawl is darryl strawberry's blind sider when he was a yankee dont remeber who they were fightin

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    beltran is p*ssy , trust me...church looks like a big boy....dirty sanchez looks like he gets down and i bet you billy wagner is one of those guys that punches, pokes, bites basically does what ever he has to to come out on top, he seems scrappy.

my favorite part of any bench clearin brawl is darryl strawberry's blind sider when he was a yankee dont remeber who they were fightin
    O's

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post

+ He's a HUGE Miguel Cotto supporter, I think he can fight.

thats cause they are both Puerta rican...yea he has some size, but that means ****. He doesnt seem to have that mentality. ill tell you who def cant fight, those first two in the brawl the pitcher a crisp both swing and misses....

Crisp was a boxer I just read somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    O's
    yea the guy was fallin the dugout...if it wasnt a brawl, it would be considered a sucker punch, but alls fair in love and war....man i love daryl

the 86 mets fought once every couple months...

the Yankees would kill any team in a brawl, if only because of one man, Kyle.

Farnsworth can take out 5 dudes easily, it would be up to the other 24 to take out to the other 20

Jets Insider VIP
    That's exactly how I imagined JV51's voice in the background of that video

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by person View Post
    the Yankees would kill any team in a brawl, if only because of one man, Kyle.

Farnsworth can take out 5 dudes easily, it would be up to the other 24 to take out to the other 20
    Like the strike zone, I'm sure he'd miss badly

WTF is Mo gonna do. By the time he got his fat a$$ out there the brawl would be over.

I think Reyes is too small.

I would go with Perez (because he is nuts), Church, Maine (good teammate), Wagner, Schneider, Pedro (Zimmer much? ,and Pelfrey (dude is 6'7 so if he can't do damage he is a joke). Sadly that is about it.

Is Crisp kidding? It looked the ball was a little inside on his gut. Unless that was going on all day I don't see any justification ot take wild swings at the pitcher. What was the context of the brawl?

A little sampling from your personal collection?

This thread went from 0 to gay pretty quickly.

I just re-watched it, looks like the pitcher threw the first punch. At any rate, why did Crisp rush him?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I just re-watched it, looks like the pitcher threw the first punch. At any rate, why did Crisp rush him?
    Crisp slid hard into an infielder the day before. Maddon pretty much told the world they were going to go after Coco.

What I want to know is the circumstances behind the Manny-Kevin Useless thing in the dugout.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Crisp slid hard into an infielder the day before. Maddon pretty much told the world they were going to go after Coco.

What I want to know is the circumstances behind the Manny-Kevin Useless thing in the dugout.
    So Coco had it coming, right? It wasn't even chin music. He was looking for a fight.