Thread: Are you Met fans worried about David Wright?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you Met fans worried about David Wright?

he went 0 for 4 Wednesday.

I just felt the need to join in the yankee fan starting retard aren't you Met fans worried threads. This isn't the end, Mets fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm worried about if that avatar is really you, for your sake

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    I'm worried about if that avatar is really you, for your sake
    you classless jackoff. That girl may not be a world class model, she has problems, but i made a donation to her. I donated a load into her...well whatever..i was drunk and sick and drunk...whatever....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL......and Cano is sooooooo much more valuable a player as well.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    well im very worried about delgado and castillo, does that count?

Castillo should stop batting 2nd until he shows some signs of consistency, delgado should split time with easley or a mike carp or some other minor leaguer until they trade or sign someone who is capable.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    well im very worried about delgado and castillo, does that count?

Castillo should stop batting 2nd until he shows some signs of consistency, delgado should split time with easley or a mike carp or some other minor leaguer until they trade or sign someone who is capable.
    Castillo has been very good for a while now.

Delgado is just a disaster, but we don't have many other alternatives, that needs a fix from outside the orginization. Easley's been awful as well.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worried? This is a joke right?

D Wright is an elite level of talent.

I'm worried about Delgado. He will be gone next year though.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmiggsey View Post
    Worried? This is a joke right?

D Wright is an elite level of talent.

I'm worried about Delgado. He will be gone next year though.
    I'm past the point of worrying about Delgado. He's done, I only worry that the Mets run him out there every day, instead of just eating the contract and upgrading at the deadline

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    I'm past the point of worrying about Delgado. He's done, I only worry that the Mets run him out there every day, instead of just eating the contract and upgrading at the deadline
    I'm right there with you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Castillo has been very good for a while now.

Delgado is just a disaster, but we don't have many other alternatives, that needs a fix from outside the orginization. Easley's been awful as well.
    he had a good couple of games in may, but it is a stretch to say very good. He is 3 for his last 19 and his season average is still a shade under .260

This is a guy with a normal average of around .300 and despite a few suprising home runs has been a dissapointment this season. However, between Delgado and Endy looking atrocious and Alou on a never edning DL stay I guess it could be worse.

What is amazing is how mediocre Beltran has been and yet no bad vibes going his way. He needs to go on a tear a la 2006. Team needs to get its ass in gear and quick.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    he had a good couple of games in may, but it is a stretch to say very good. He is 3 for his last 19 and his season average is still a shade under .260

This is a guy with a normal average of around .300 and despite a few suprising home runs has been a dissapointment this season. However, between Delgado and Endy looking atrocious and Alou on a never edning DL stay I guess it could be worse.

What is amazing is how mediocre Beltran has been and yet no bad vibes going his way. He needs to go on a tear a la 2006. Team needs to get its ass in gear and quick.
    Beltran was mediocre in April. He hit .306 in May with 5 HR's and 19 RBI's and has continued to hit this month. His knee issue carried over early on but barring injury, never be concerned about Beltran. He'll hit his usual .270 with 25-30 HR's. 100 RBI's and 20 steals while playing a great CF. We also know his penchant for hitting in big games.