Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 163

Thread: Yankees vs. Royals @ Yankee Stadium

  1. #1

    Yankees vs. Royals @ Yankee Stadium


    Kansas City Royals vs. New York Yankees


    ......


    Pitching Matchups:

    Tomorrow:
    RHP Kyle Davies vs. RHP Darrell Rasner 7:05 PM

    Saturday: RHP Brian Bannister vs. LHP Andy Pettitte 1:05 PM

    Sunday: RHP Zack Greinke vs RHP Joba Chamberlain 1:05 PM

    Monday: RHP Luke Hochevar vs RHP Mike Mussina 1:05 PM


  2. #2
    I'll be in the bleachers tomorrow.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post

    I'll be in the bleachers tomorrow.
    Have fun, Sean .. I hope they give you a winner

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I'll be in the bleachers tomorrow.
    I was supposed to go Sunday but it fell through.

    Anyway, I'm hoping we can grab 3 out of 4. I don't expect a win in Joba's start but who knows.

  5. #5
    Rasner pitches a gem but we get shut down yet again by a JAG.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Rasner pitches a gem but we get shut down yet again by a JAG.
    Wouldn't most people consider Rasner to be a JAG?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Wouldn't most people consider Rasner to be a JAG?
    A Jag who has been really good in 4 of his last 5 starts
    and great so far

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Wouldn't most people consider Rasner to be a JAG?
    Ok. Kind of besides the point, but fine.

  9. #9
    Andy needs a "Moose break"

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Wouldn't most people consider Rasner to be a JAG?

    Rasner while JAG forecast wise coming into the season has been great. Imagine where the Yanks would be w/out him and Moose.

  11. #11
    The luster has kind of come off Brian Bannister huh.

  12. #12
    WOW.

    I am so sorry Giambi. You are the man.

  13. #13
    I put the game on JUST IN TIME to see the GS.

  14. #14
    By far one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen.

    Grady Little-esque.

    You've got a RHP in the pen and you don't take out the lefty who already gave up a HR to the batter earlier in the game? Right handed hitters are batting .344 vs Pettitte entering this game. Not to mention he was at 110+ pitches on the hottest day of the year! Moronic. Jesus... so ****ing stupid.

    By the way if this continues, as much as I love Pettitte, it might just be time to take Old Yeller out behind the house and put him out of his misery. He is hurting this team right now. I can't look at what he's done in the past when in the present he is hammering our playoff chances.

    Who would of guess Moose and Andy would switch roles in 2008.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 06-07-2008 at 05:20 PM.

  15. #15
    Damon is having one hell of a year.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    By far one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen.

    Grady Little-esque.

    You've got a RHP in the pen and you don't take out the lefty who already gave up a HR to the batter earlier in the game? Right handed hitters are batting .344 vs Pettitte entering this game. Not to mention he was at 110+ pitches on the hottest day of the year! Moronic. Jesus... so ****ing stupid.

    By the way if this continues, as much as I love Pettitte, it might just be time to take Old Yeller out behind the house and put him out of his misery. He is hurting this team right now. I can't look at what he's done in the past when in the present he is hammering our playoff chances.

    Who would of guess Moose and Andy would switch roles in 2008.

    Girardi has made some questionable moves or non moves this season. I don't like him as a Manager at all. He never fails to defend his bullpen in interviews but today shows a complete lack of trust in them.

    Andy is usually a strong 2nd half pitcher and you should stay out of the biz of calling players done for now. At 16 mill only a injury will take him out of the rotation. Besides, who the heck would replace him?

    Damon is unconcious right now at the plate.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by chad101 View Post
    Girardi has made some questionable moves or non moves this season. I don't like him as a Manager at all. He never fails to defend his bullpen in interviews but today shows a complete lack of trust in them.

    Andy is usually a strong 2nd half pitcher and you should stay out of the biz of calling players done for now. At 16 mill only a injury will take him out of the rotation. Besides, who the heck would replace him?

    Damon is unconcious right now at the plate.
    You're right.

    Damon is a guy I never lost faith in though... like others have.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 06-07-2008 at 05:32 PM.

  18. #18
    The power went out before I got to see Posada's HR.

    AND DAMON's 6th hit! As I typed this!

  19. #19
    Holy Crap

    6-6!

  20. #20
    LMAO

    Johnny is one funny dude.

    Kim Jones- "I've never been on a roller coaster like this" (referring to the game)

    Johnny Damon- "Really? You should go down to Orlando"

    HAHAHHAA

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us