Thread: ANOTHER Patriot linked to Oxycontin dealing

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

ANOTHER Patriot linked to Oxycontin dealing

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/52955
    An accused drug dealer who allegedly sold hundreds of OxyContin pills to a New England Patriots lineman is old pals with another player and was a longtime political aide to an East Boston lawmaker, the Herald has learned. Daniel Ekasala, who faces charges of peddling the addictive prescription opiates to hulking Pats player Nick Kaczur, is also a childhood friend of former Patriots tight end Jermaine Wiggins. The two grew up together in East Boston but Ekasala's lawyer, Bernard Grossberg, said his client hasn't talked to the player in years.

Its turning out to be a stellar year for the entire Patriot organization. They're fans must be very proud.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a sad drug.. It has its medical uses for people extremely ill, or in bad pain... But its an epidemic where I live... Too many friends and aquantences I've seen addicted, one of the worse addiction drugs Ive seen!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol, nice try, but if thats all you got, thats a pretty tenuous link.

He grew up with the guy?

I grew up with dudes that are dead or in jail.

And look at me.

I spend hours alone on a JI message board with my imaginary inernethz friends.

Er.....i guess you are right.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the stuff.

I have a prescription filled with about 20 pills for two wisdom teeth I had pulled a few months ago. One of my friends raved about how good he felt taking it for his knee pain(arthroscropic), so I figured I use one after the extraction.

Mistake. I was in very little pain to begin with, but I wanted to just take a nap and relax, so I took one and shortly after, the room started spinning. I felt nauseous, and I sweated through my clothes. The side effects were worse than the damn extraction itself and I refused to take any more.

I mentioned this to my dentist and he laughed. Said it happens to him too and he doesn't like prescribing it!!!!

I still have that damn bottle on my dresser.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Hate to say this but Wiggins was a Jet as well back when he was a rook....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsieThrasher View Post
    Daniel Ekasala, who faces charges of peddling the addictive prescription opiates to hulking Pats player Nick Kaczur, is also a childhood friend of former Patriots tight end Jermaine Wiggins.
    who?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    who?
    I guess you didn't see the Jets 40-37 overtime win against the Dolphins in 2000.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiJet View Post
    I hate the stuff.

I have a prescription filled with about 20 pills for two wisdom teeth I had pulled a few months ago. One of my friends raved about how good he felt taking it for his knee pain(arthroscropic), so I figured I use one after the extraction.

Mistake. I was in very little pain to begin with, but I wanted to just take a nap and relax, so I took one and shortly after, the room started spinning. I felt nauseous, and I sweated through my clothes. The side effects were worse than the damn extraction itself and I refused to take any more.

I mentioned this to my dentist and he laughed. Said it happens to him too and he doesn't like prescribing it!!!!

...waiting.... for a reply of "how much"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiJet View Post
    I hate the stuff.

Yeah, those things are terrible. The absolute worst. I hate them.
    So how much do you want for that bottle?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentos View Post
    I guess you didn't see the Jets 40-37 overtime win against the Dolphins in 2000.
    why would I?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Hate to say this but Wiggins was a Jet as well back when he was a rook....
    I'm glad you said it so I dint have to.

"Oxycontin Dealer Linked to Jets!!!!"