Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Big Storms Coming

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    342

    Big Storms Coming

    again.

    Thats all. Just a heads up

    Last edited by Mako Jet; 06-10-2008 at 10:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    358
    Context?

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Already an hour in by me...





    Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm
    Into this house were born
    Into this world were thrown

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,903
    You've gotta love having a giant dog who's scared of thunder.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    These things rolled in around 8:00, and they're still rolling in as we speak, and I think Im further west than most (in NJ anyway) so if you're in, I'd stay in....

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    10,494
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    You've gotta love having a giant dog who's scared of thunder.
    I've told my dog to shutup like 8 times in the past 10 minutes. He is now 3. Was never scared of rain/thunder/lighting, etc until last month or so. Out of no where he began flipping out when it didn't bother him a lick for the first 2.5 years of his life.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,099
    Walked into the movies at 7:30 to a beautiful evening, walked out to what appeared to be the apocalypse.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas Via Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,096
    Hehe thats twice a week in Dallas along with assorted Tornado watchs and Warnings and the ever feared basball sized hail. If you have never experienced baseball sized hail in a house, I promise you it will scare the living **** out of you. 12,000 in Insurance money later it was still a bad experience I never want to be involved in again

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    I was just about to head out when it started. Good call i didnt.

    Not even thunder and lighting scares my Pit, shes chillin

  10. #10
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    I'm in Monmouth County, I don't have anything yet

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
    Posts
    1,963
    Got drizzles her in eastern Ohio. Just got done riding the quad all over the neighborhood and tearing up my wet grass. Im praying for rain, as we need it. But it sounds like you guys got it first.

  12. #12
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    229
    my dogs ****ting bricks

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cedar Grove, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashmouth View Post
    Hehe thats twice a week in Dallas along with assorted Tornado watchs and Warnings and the ever feared basball sized hail. If you have never experienced baseball sized hail in a house, I promise you it will scare the living **** out of you. 12,000 in Insurance money later it was still a bad experience I never want to be involved in again
    LOL dont know why but this was really funny to me

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas Via Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,096
    Wes I promise Baseball sized hail will make you cry its scary. As a matter of fact its so loud when my wife was screaming all I could see was her mouth moving I didnt hear the scream LOL I was just dragging her into the closet because it was a central room in the house becuase I honestly thought the house was going to be removed from the foundation.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cedar Grove, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashmouth View Post
    Wes I promise Baseball sized hail will make you cry its scary. As a matter of fact its so loud when my wife was screaming all I could see was her mouth moving I didnt hear the scream LOL I was just dragging her into the closet because it was a central room in the house becuase I honestly thought the house was going to be removed from the foundation.
    haha no doubt it would! I wasn't callin u a ***** I just like the way you described it..

  16. #16
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    342
    Bamp!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us