Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT-The Official JI Father's Day Thread!

Hall Of Fame

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the JI pops.

I will be spending the day in the backyard playing with the kiddos in the pool.

BBQ classic backyard burgers. Sometime a great burger is just, well... great!

Then watch the final of the US Open on the big TV.

First beer in 8 minutes. Make that 7 minutes.

[QUOTE=RidgeJetsFan;2578961][IMG]http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2006/fathers_Day.jpg[/IMG]

- Justin[/QUOTE]

My father is gone...and I am not one...but to those of you who are and still have your dad...have a great day together...I wish I still could..

Jets Insider VIP
    Cleaned out the gutters with my dad today. We are very serious about fathers day:yes:

Woke up at 6am and played golf with my dad in his regular game of 9 guys. Three threesomes play best two balls against each other. Talk about weekend warriors, they have all kinds of money games and a strict handicap system and one guy takes out a sheet of graph paper at the end of the round and tracks all the sidebets. It was fun, but a little intimidating when I was teeing off in front of these guys.

Well, my Dad is back in Jersey so I'm just sitting here watching the open as we will no doubt be calling each other after every great shot.

I always miss my Grandfather Sam so much on Father's Day. The two of us would always sneak away from everybody in the backyard to watch the Open together and were always joined after about an hour by my Dad.

I'll never forget watching Tom Kite keep his ball in play in '92 at Pebble Beach when nobody else could find the fairway with a roadmap and Sam's whoops and hollers of appreciation as we all knew we were watching something special.

I know Sam will be watching with me today.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;2579234]probably 100's of us do. I dont like this holiday too much. :([/QUOTE]

It's been 3 years since my step dad who raised me passes who I called dad and 18 years since my biological father died Both from cancer Biological father at 36 Dad at 58

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2584379]Woke up at 6am and played golf with my dad in his regular game of 9 guys. Three threesomes play best two balls against each other. Talk about weekend warriors, they have all kinds of money games and a strict handicap system and one guy takes out a sheet of graph paper at the end of the round and tracks all the sidebets. It was fun, but a little intimidating when I was teeing off in front of these guys.[/QUOTE]

That sounds fantastic.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2584085]LOL...I can't wait to have a son someday. Daughters are great, love 'em to death...but sometimes it sucks being the only dude in the house. I need to get a partner in crime so we can both play tricks on Mom...:cool:[/QUOTE]

:D My wife is very smart and tough as nails, but she is absolutely helpless up against father/son subterfuge. It's almost too easy. :yes:

Happy Father's Day, sons and dads

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XS2UtAlmX4[/url]
    :cool:

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;2584661]That sounds fantastic.[/QUOTE]

It was :)