Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guest Gets The Better Of Hannity During Race-Baiting Attack

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2580617][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiiMcw-fac8[/url][/QUOTE]

What video were you watching?

You need someone to even your views out.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2580748]Leo Terrell is a racist azzhole that walks around pissed off at whitey 24 hours a day.

Hannity owned this fool....[/QUOTE]

All i got out of it is spike (i'm a P.O.S.) is in fact a racist along with je$$e (i have a sceme)jackson and al (I'm a Rev. of what church)sharpton.Its about time some blacks are being called on the the carpet for being racist (or race baiters) as well as whites who are also racist
    Last edited by acepepe; 06-13-2008 at 10:01 AM.

The whole topic is stupid, who cares what Spike thinks or says, he can make movies to voice his views.

At the very end Hannity didn't know what to do because the guy wouldn't respond to his very stupid statements/questions. Hannity looked very uncomfortable and a loss for words, pretty funny.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2581101]What video were you watching?[/QUOTE]

Spike Lee is an assclown and an attention whore. So is Sean Hannity.

Veteran
    Diverting the argument to where he wants it to go because he doesn't have **** to say where currently is. Lol, thats exactly what half the people on this board do. I bet CBTE saw this live and was taking notes.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2580659]Because his wife "went black" once and now he is ashamed of his crotch acorn...[/QUOTE]

Funny this whole time I thought he was just talking about real racial issues while the rest of the media was kissing Black America's ass.

And I agree Hannity is an ******* just like 99.9% of the people in the media. He has some good points and has some really bad points. All media goes to the extreme to try to sell airtime and Hannity is just like everyone else.

And I have yet to hear anyone in the .1%.

Hall Of Fame
    I didnt see where Spike called Clint a racist, basically what he was saying is that in a more accurate descriptionof thi sbattle and war there should have been some black soldiers even just as extras in teh background, understood taht the movie was focused on teh lives of the soldiers taht raised the flag and it was a very interesting story but hollywood and the media has alot of influence in views of history

I havent seen anyone talk to teh facts of his issue, forget who teh messenger is because he comes with baggage, the simple fact is that if you dont know anything about history and only watched that movie, which will indeed be the case by the next generation or sooner, than you would think there were no blacks in that war or that battle and thats not accurate

in that sim[le point alone spike is 100% correct, was it do ne overtly with an agenda??? I doubt it but sometimes the intention is irrelevent because the average movie viewer will see this in history class in 20 years instead of reading a book and think that it is historically accurate when it is not. Simple point and well taken. There is some responsibility when attempting to capture historical facts ina hollywood movie and some attention to these details should be taken.

big deal? hardly but worth a single conversation at least

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;2583758]I didnt see where Spike called Clint a racist, basically what he was saying is that in a more accurate descriptionof thi sbattle and war there should have been some black soldiers even just as extras in teh background, understood taht the movie was focused on teh lives of the soldiers taht raised the flag and it was a very interesting story but hollywood and the media has alot of influence in views of history

I havent seen anyone talk to teh facts of his issue, forget who teh messenger is because he comes with baggage, the simple fact is that if you dont know anything about history and only watched that movie, which will indeed be the case by the next generation or sooner, than you would think there were no blacks in that war or that battle and thats not accurate

in that sim[le point alone spike is 100% correct, was it do ne overtly with an agenda??? I doubt it but sometimes the intention is irrelevent because the average movie viewer will see this in history class in 20 years instead of reading a book and think that it is historically accurate when it is not. Simple point and well taken. There is some responsibility when attempting to capture historical facts ina hollywood movie and some attention to these details should be taken.

big deal? hardly but worth a single conversation at least[/QUOTE]

99% of the historical movies made are not accurate, **** history itself isn't even that accurate. It's a movie nothing more nothing less.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=New York Mick;2583817]99% of the historical movies made are not accurate, **** history itself isn't even that accurate. It's a movie nothing more nothing less.[/QUOTE]

that's the point, although not accurate they are often accepted as such so there should be an honest effort to make it more representative but at the end of the day its minute

Hall Of Fame
    First of all let me start by saying I can't stand Sean Hannity. But Im not sure how this guest got the better of him.

Second of all Im sick and tired of that RACIST SPIKE LEE making stupid racist comments. Did he think that Clint Eastwood was dliberately leaving out black people to insult them ? OR was he once agins directing Black peoples attention to that which does not exist. This guy is more dangerous to Black people than any white person will ever be. He sends the wrong message to his own people. Maybe he should take a page from the book of Bill Cosby and actully try and motivate his people rather than have them become cry baby complainers like himself.