Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Salvia divinorum

Veteran

OT: Salvia divinorum

Has anyone tried this? If so, would you recommend it. I am thinking about trying it but would like to hear any pros or cons from people who have experienced it. Thanks!

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    woot woot

Hardcore psychedelic

but over quickly..

love it

edit: It's really not for everyone though, a lot of people don't like it/have a bad time

Hall Of Fame
    What Chan said. Only smoked it a few times, but every time was pretty nutty, albeit brief.

Veteran
    I like the idea of it being brief. I once tried a sweat lodge for 3 hours for my "visionquest". I got nothing but buckets of sweat and a headache! LOL
    Any recommendations on the X amount? I was told by someone to go no higher than 10X standardized. Is this the best way to use this or do you guys have better methods?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by I BLEED GREEN View Post
    I like the idea of it being brief. I once tried a sweat lodge for 3 hours for my "visionquest". I got nothing but buckets of sweat and a headache! LOL
    Any recommendations on the X amount? I was told by someone to go no higher than 10X standardized. Is this the best way to use this or do you guys have better methods?
    Don't know what this means. My friend had it so I smoked it. Use a vaporizer if you have one, but don't run out and buy one ($$) if you don't.

Hall Of Fame
    I tried 17x a while back but it honestly did nothing. I was just told today though that using glass makes a huge difference, and we only had plastic last time, so maybe it's worth another shot.

Hall Of Fame
    10x is good.

And I actually recommend taking turns so one can watch the other. This stuff is no joke if you hit it hard and hold it in..

I've done a lot of psychedelics in my use and this is the most intense..I think this and another chemical whose name escapes me, are actually the most psychedelic substances on earth..(it's been awhile, but prolly about 2 years ago I did a lot of research similiar to how you are now)

Now I've seen it all...

What's next? A thread asking for tips on the best way to cook your coke?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    10x is good.

And I actually recommend taking turns so one can watch the other. This stuff is no joke if you hit it hard and hold it in..

I've done a lot of psychedelics in my use and this is the most intense..I think this and another chemical whose name escapes me, are actually the most psychedelic substances on earth..(it's been awhile, but prolly about 2 years ago I did a lot of research similiar to how you are now)
    I've been reading quite abit about it and everything says it is essential to have a "sitter" especially if you are new to the experience. The sitter is responsible for making sure you don't harm yourself (walk into wals, knock over candles, etc.) and to help you if you are having a bad experience.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac2566 View Post
    Now I've seen it all...

What's next? A thread asking for tips on the best way to cook your coke?

Actually if you have any tips I can use them. My last batch was a soupy mess!

Hall Of Fame
    I've been reading quite abit about it and everything says it is essential to have a "sitter" especially if you are new to the experience. The sitter is responsible for making sure you don't harm yourself (walk into wals, knock over candles, etc.) and to help you if you are having a bad experience.
    I would agree with this, just to be safe. The last time I did this I was so far detached from reality that it could've been dangerous..

Practice Squad
    I have not tried this myself, but I have watched others do it. What they did was use .1 grams at a time in a bong. You can only get 1 hit at a time so make sure its a big one and hold it in. You should have someone else by you to take the bong away when you done or make sure you dont get up and try to walk (could end up walking in to tables and hurt yourself). The stuff is really intense but only lasts minutes. My buddy took a huge rip and and started mumbling something and stood up and tried to walk. He looked like he was reaching for something. We made sure he didnt walk and sat him back down on the couch and a minute or 2 later he was fine again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I now understand where CTM is coming from and I also now know why this country will be a dust pile with foreign troops crawling over it in my lifetime.

Hall Of Fame
    I hope the FBI doesn't take down my IP for entering this thread.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbro22 View Post
    I hope the FBI doesn't take down my IP for entering this thread.
    It's totally legal for now except in Missouri, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Delaware. Virginia and Florida join these ranks on July 1st.
    I am leaning in favor of trying it in a safe, dimly lit room with some soft music in the background.

I wonder why it's kept legal..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by supergumbo View Post
    I wonder why it's kept legal..
    Maybe our government has realized that no man has any moral authority to tell another what he may or may not ingest.... nahhh. that'd be too much like Liberty.

Dude that sh!t is nuts. Seriously nuts.

I was so lost on that sh!t, I cant even explain. I honestly didnt even know why I was so fvcked up. I remember after coming down, I was just asking my friends..."what the fvck happened"...."what did I just do"....I truly didnt even remember that I smoked it.

I have done it sober...and its weird. I have done it stoned...its a bit more interesting. I have done it drunk...holy sh!t.

It is extremely intense and I highly recommend trying it.

Hall Of Fame
    Actually if you have any tips I can use them. My last batch was a soupy mess!
    Tell me about it.. Even here in Fl the stuff gets cut bad right off the boat.

If you're struggling to get a Slavia trip (which is very common), make sure you smoke two bowls of 10x extract and hold in each breath for 30 seconds or as long as you can. Have a spotter, the trip is incredibly intense and can be terrifying but also very rewarding. For those that are saying the trip is short, that's true, but your perspective on time changes if you have a true Salvia trip. My last trip lasted only about 8 minutes but it felt like hours. For more info, and to order it LEGALLY go here:

www.Bouncingbearbotanicals.com

Make sure you order the EXTRACT and not the foliage, which is basically useless.

And read this before experimenting with any new drug:

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node...r's%20Oath