Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemmy vs Penny...

Clemmy vs Penny...

Clemens jumped out to an early lead but now it's a dead heat, something tells me Penny starts pulling away in July.:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581717]something tells me Penny starts pulling away in July.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Penny will pull away from Hofstra with the car packed with his locker stuff.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, Slackmo.

Banned
    [QUOTE=32green;2581720]Yeah, Penny will pull away from Hofstra with the car packed with his locker stuff.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, Slackmo.[/QUOTE]

LOL

Slik's like SAR, only lame.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2581722]LOL

Slik's like SAR, only lame.[/QUOTE]

Don't hate, participate!:yes::zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581717]Clemens jumped out to an early lead [B]but now it's a dead heat[/B], something tells me Penny starts pulling away in July.:yes:[/QUOTE]

What makes you say this? Don't tell me we've got another nerd hiding in the bushes at Hofstra...?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;2581731]What makes you say this? Don't tell me we've got another nerd hiding in the bushes at Hofstra...?[/QUOTE]

No, he closes his eyes and prays for this to be true every night.

Too bad this ruse will be over after the first preseason game when Chad gets picked off three times.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2581722]LOL

Slik's like SAR, only lame.[/QUOTE]

+3

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2581734]No, he closes his eyes and prays for this to be true every night.

Too bad this ruse will be over after the first preseason game when Chad gets picked off three times.[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't kill the messenger. All the writers that have witnessed these practices agree that Chad came on at the end and now has pulled even.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581763]Hey, don't kill the messenger. All the writers that have witnessed these practices agree that Chad came on at the end and now has pulled even.[/QUOTE]

Don't you get tired of drooling all over PennyBoy's nutsack all the time?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581763]Hey, don't kill the messenger. All the writers that have witnessed these practices agree that Chad came on at the end and now has pulled even.[/QUOTE]

Yeah his new throwing technique is sure to work wonders :rolleyes:

Hopefully he has some preseason games like the one against Minnesota last year. This way, Mangini can tell him to f_ck off for good.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2581769]Don't you get tired of drooling all over PennyBoy's nutsack all the time?[/QUOTE]

Do you ever sleep? I come here at 2 AM and you're posting, come here at 7:30 in the morning the same... unbelievable!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581773]Do you ever sleep? I come here at 2 AM and you're posting, come here at 7:30 in the morning the same... unbelievable![/QUOTE]

Do you ever sleep? You come here at 2AM and 7:30 in the morning.

Unbelievable.

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581773]Do you ever sleep? I come here at 2 AM and you're posting, come here at 7:30 in the morning the same... unbelievable![/QUOTE]

He has an alarm that goes off when Penningtologists start spouting the same ole garbage that's why he's always posting when you're on ;)

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581717]Clemens jumped out to an early lead but now it's a dead heat, something tells me Penny starts pulling away in July.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Is this the same thing that told you Chad would be blowing Clemens out of the water and have the job locked up before the start of TC? If so, I'm liking those odds. :D

All Pro
    8.29.2008 The Noodle gives his retirement presser and sets us all free. What a momentous day it'll be.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581717]Clemens jumped out to an early lead but now it's a dead heat, something tells me Penny starts pulling away in July.:yes:[/QUOTE]

troll

Hall Of Fame
    I for one will be very upset if Pennington get the start in week 1.

Banned
    Pennington is the NFL's bottom 5 worst potential starting QBs, and the most limited.

He's also the worst thing to happen to this franchise in the last 10 years.

He sucks. Jets fans should organize and run him out of town with pitchforks.

[QUOTE=Bleedin' Green;2581799]Is this the same thing that told you Chad would be blowing Clemens out of the water and have the job locked up before the start of TC? If so, I'm liking those odds. :D[/QUOTE]

No, this is called riling up the troops for a long one month layoff.

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581826]No, this is called riling up the troops for a long one month layoff.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the same place as all the other delusional topics?