Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Clemmy vs Penny...

[QUOTE=kyhangdog;2584025]You're making way too much sense here... can't we get back to myopic enthusiasms? GO CHAD... GO JETS![/QUOTE]

It's OK to disagree even heatedly as long as there's no mean spirit. I could be wrong, but I get the impression sometimes like some people here take this too seriously and that needs to stop. Let's put this Clemmy/Penny thing in perspective, if after a good argument you don't cool off and see this as no more than a pastime among friends, then you got a problem.

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2584048]It's OK to disagree even heatedly as long as there's no mean spirit. I could be wrong, but I get the impression sometimes like some people here take this too seriously and that needs to stop. Let's put this Clemmy/Penny thing in perspective, if after a good argument you don't cool off and see this as no more than a pastime among friends, then you got a problem.[/QUOTE]

I agree people get a little to caught up especially ACM which I take some blame. Psychologically I can not stomach another year of CPF. I ask myself every day how are people so blind that they would rather have Pennington and no future then give Clemens a shot and ya never know. That IMO is not that hard a concept, b/c 32 year old QB's does'nt reinvent himself at this point of their career, im tired of being the running joke of the NFL

[QUOTE=Revis;2584063]I agree people get a little to caught up especially ACM which I take some blame. Psychologically I can not stomach another year of CPF. I ask myself every day how are people so blind that they would rather have Pennington and no future then give Clemens a shot and ya never know. That IMO is not that hard a concept, b/c 32 year old QB's does'nt reinvent himself at this point of their career, im tired of being the running joke of the NFL[/QUOTE]

I said the me thing about Martin, i wanted him gone and I gnashed my teeth many times and had bloody arguments with people about it. Looking back in retrospect, sometimes these battles turn out to be bitter testosterone filled pissing contests where objectivity is lost. In the end people just have to respect each other's opinion and move on, or at least try to understand it from the other perspective.

I personally am totally ready to be proven wrong about Chad, but at this point I believe what I believe and I have stated many reasons why, but not once has anyone validated any one of those reasons, I know that perspective has been lost when I read that Chad is the worst QB in the league and so on, so the thing is that I understand what's at play here and I accept it, I've been through too many of these battles in the 13 or so years that I've been posting on these sites. I know the dynamic very well and I enjoy the metamorphosis of it. Right or wrong let's try to respect each other's opinions;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2584100]I said the me thing about Martin, i wanted him gone and I gnashed my teeth many times and had bloody arguments with people about it. Looking back in retrospect, sometimes these battles turn out to be bitter testosterone filled pissing contests where objectivity is lost. In the end people just have to respect each other's opinion and move on, or at least try to understand it from the other perspective.

I personally am totally ready to be proven wrong about Chad, but at this point I believe what I believe and I have stated many reasons why, but not once has anyone validated any one of those reasons, I know that perspective has been lost when I read that Chad is the worst QB in the league and so on, so the thing is that I understand what's at play here and I accept it, I've been through too many of these battles in the 13 or so years that I've been posting on these sites. I know the dynamic very well and I enjoy the metamorphosis of it. Right or wrong let's try to respect each other's opinions;)[/QUOTE]
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! OK, lets let them duke it out on the field so that the JETS benefit from the competition. But actually, you have refused to give KELLEN fairness and just make excuses for CHADWICK. They are BOTH JETS players and you can only see one as a JET! Too bad! A TEAM needs two and often three QBs in a season. And the point is that it does NOT matter which QB gets us to the promised land! IMO I think you'd fail to support ANY QB that gets the TEAM to the SB if his name wasn't CHADWICK.
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 06-15-2008 at 09:01 PM.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;2584816]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! OK, lets let them duke it out on the field so that the JETS benefit from the competition. But actually, you have refused to give KELLEN fairness and just make excuses for CHADWICK. They are BOTH JETS players and you can only see one as a JET! Too bad! A TEAM needs two and often three QBs in a season. And the point is that it does NOT matter which QB gets us to the promised land! IMO I think you'd fail to support ANY QB that gets the TEAM to the SB if his name wasn't CHADWICK.[/QUOTE]

yawn

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;2584816]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! OK, lets let them duke it out on the field so that the JETS benefit from the competition. But actually, you have refused to give KELLEN fairness and just make excuses for CHADWICK. They are BOTH JETS players and you can only see one as a JET! Too bad! A TEAM needs two and often three QBs in a season. And the point is that it does NOT matter which QB gets us to the promised land! IMO I think you'd fail to support ANY QB that gets the TEAM to the SB if his name wasn't CHADWICK.[/QUOTE]

Screw you KJ you rat bastid, you're just trying to get my goat for all the pranks I've played you over the years, but nice try:yes: