Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemmy vs Penny...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EY;2581823]Pennington is the NFL's bottom 5 worst potential starting QBs, and the most limited.

He's also the worst thing to happen to this franchise in the last 10 years.

He sucks. Jets fans should organize and run him out of town with pitchforks.[/QUOTE]

Nah just give him a hand grenade and tell him to throw it as far as he can..He'll still blow himself up..:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EY;2581823]Pennington is the NFL's bottom 5 worst potential starting QBs, and the most limited.

He's also the worst thing to happen to this franchise in the last 10 years.

He sucks. Jets fans should organize and run him out of town with pitchforks.[/QUOTE]

You, Heman and who else.. GI Joe and Cobra? Bwhahahahahahaha!!! Fools, Chad can't be vanquished, medieval pitchforks don't work his evil is too powerful. I hear the arm is getting stronger soon he will have the job wrapped up... Muwhahahahahahahahaha!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581839]You, Heman and who else.. GI Joe and Cobra? Bwhahahahahahaha!!! Fools, Chad can't be vanquished, medieval pitchforks don't work his evil is too powerful. I hear the arm is getting stronger soon he will have the job wrapped up... Muwhahahahahahahahaha!!![/QUOTE]

Mods, time to move this thread to the "Twilight Zone"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;2581794]Do you ever sleep? You come here at 2AM and 7:30 in the morning.

Unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

I could spend 10 years posting here 24/7 and not reach TX's 37,000 posts.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581839]You, Heman and who else.. GI Joe and Cobra? Bwhahahahahahaha!!! Fools, Chad can't be vanquished, medieval pitchforks don't work his evil is too powerful. [B]I hear the arm is getting stronger[/B] soon he will have the job wrapped up... Muwhahahahahahahahaha!!![/QUOTE]

I hear Chad can wipe his ass without leaving any leftover residue.

The arm's getting stronger! :yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2581848]I hear Chad can wipe his ass without leaving any leftover residue.

The arm's getting stronger! :yes:[/QUOTE]

I heard he uses a bidet, so that the arm is not tired by mid-season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581845]I could spend 10 years posting here 24/7 and not reach TX's 37,000 posts.[/QUOTE]

and still not post anything with meaning.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581773]Do you ever sleep? I come here at 2 AM and you're posting, come here at 7:30 in the morning the same... unbelievable![/QUOTE]

He's old, JI is his entire bucket list. YOU ON THe other hand have a very un-healthy fascination with Pennyboy.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EY;2581850]I heard he uses a bidet, so that the arm is not tired by mid-season.[/QUOTE]

He shouldn't be tired by midseason. He's more than capable of carrying a clipboard with either hand.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chad is a Necromancer he can't be slayed, you will have to summon Gandalf the White and fellowship of the noodle that can't be undid... Bwahahahahahahahah!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581866]Chad is a Necromancer he can't be slayed, you will have to summon Gandalf the White and fellowship of the noodle that can't be undid... Bwahahahahahahahah!!![/QUOTE]

Chad has a baby dwarf's arm.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581866]Chad is a Necromancer he can't be slayed, you will have to summon Gandalf the White and fellowship of the noodle that can't be undid... Bwahahahahahahahah!!![/QUOTE]

Translation:

I desperately need help.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    A thread about Chad full of Sourcecheese's lame jokes about arm strength.

How original.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2581879]A thread about Chad full of Sourcecheese's lame jokes about arm strength.

How original.[/QUOTE]

Did you expect intelligent, well thought out responses to this drivel?

Was this a necessary or insightful thread?

If I were you, as a Chad fan, I'd be embarrassed by these threads.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2581879]A thread about Chad full of Sourcecheese's lame jokes about arm strength.

How original.[/QUOTE]

A thread filled with delusional statements about Pennington's ability to play QB in the NFL.

How original.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

How original.[/QUOTE]

Lame jokes that bring out every Noodle-loving b!tch's frustration.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If not for Clemmy vs Penny some of you would be leading fruitful meaningful lives, would get laid more... wouldn't get cokcblocked as much... just saying:P

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could we make our QB's sound any softer and more gay than by calling them Clemmy and Penny? I have hated the name "Penny" for years and now we're going to start with the "Clemmy" now?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581897]If not for Clemmy vs Penny some of you would be leading fruitful meaningful lives, would get laid more... wouldn't get cokcblocked as much... just saying:P[/QUOTE]

says the guy posting at 2 am and 7:30 am... :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EY;2581880]Did you expect intelligent, well thought out responses to this drivel?

Was this a necessary or insightful thread?

If I were you, as a Chad fan, I'd be embarrassed by these threads.[/QUOTE]

Clemmy vs Penny is the life giving blood of the JI, just doing my best to keep pumping.:yes: