Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemmy vs Penny...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2581875]Chad has a baby dwarf's arm.[/QUOTE]

The circus just called.

The Interim director of the Baby dwarf nursery wants an apology.

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581897]If not for Clemmy vs Penny some of you would be leading fruitful meaningful lives, would get laid more... wouldn't get cokcblocked as much... just saying:P[/QUOTE]

So this thread was a public service announcement. THANKS.

[QUOTE=EY;2581900]says the guy posting at 2 am and 7:30 am... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

What can I say business with the far East and Russia is thriving.:yes: Soon I leave for Moscow and you won't have me to kick around for a week so I'm upping up my efforts.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]Lame jokes that bring out every Noodle-loving b!tch's frustration.[/QUOTE]

The Chad fans are not frustrated. We are calm and confident knowing that Chad will be the starter in 08.

It is you ACMers, who need to result to lame arm strength jokes and flood Chad/Clemens threads with insults, who are the frustrated ones.

The reason there is an ACM is because deep down, you all know Chad will be starting in 08. The jokes, insults etc is all pent up frustration knowing what is coming. Which is Chad Pennington- starting qb in 08.

and Clipboard Kellen.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581909]What can I say business with the far East and Russia is thriving.:yes: Soon I leave for Moscow and you won't have me to kick around for a week so I'm upping up my efforts.[/QUOTE]

I bet the gulags in Russia use videos of CPF as torture devices.

Jets fans know from experience that they're brutal.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2581911]The Chad fans are not frustrated. We are calm and confident knowing that Chad will be the starter in 08.

It is you ACMers, who need to result to lame arm strength jokes and flood Chad/Clemens threads with insults, who are the frustrated ones.

The reason there is an ACM is because deep down, you all know Chad will be starting in 08. The jokes, insults etc is all pent up frustration knowing what is coming. Which is Chad Pennington- starting qb in 08.

and Clipboard Kellen.[/QUOTE]

Kids, don't smoke crack!

Banned
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2581911]The Chad fans are not frustrated. We are calm and confident knowing that Chad will be the starter in 08.

and Clipboard Kellen.[/QUOTE]

Chad fans are frustrated by the reality that their hero has proven he's not an NFL caliber QB.

The reason there's an ACM is becuase Jets fans have endured 8 years of horrendous quarterbacking, courtesy of the Worst QB in the NFL. Only a masochist could not be sick of him.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;2581911]The jokes, insults etc is all pent up frustration knowing what is coming. Which is Chad Pennington- starting qb in 08.[/QUOTE]

For the Hamilton Tiger-Cats

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2581914]I bet the gulags in Russia use videos of CPF as torture devices.

Jets fans know from experience that they're brutal.[/QUOTE]

My master wants me to get him some of Rasputin's mojo, it will work wonders with the noodle:yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=EY;2581823]Pennington is the NFL's bottom 5 worst potential starting QBs, and the most limited.

He's also the worst thing to happen to this franchise in the last 10 years.

He sucks. Jets fans should organize and run him out of town with pitchforks.[/QUOTE]

Man, I miss 2002.

Now you guys bash PennyBoy worse than I do. :steamin:

Banned
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2581914]I bet the gulags in Russia [B][U]use videos[/U][/B] of CPF as torture devices.

[/QUOTE]

Come on source, you're going to get RG going off on BB again.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2581928]Man, I miss 2002.

Now you guys bash PennyBoy worse than I do. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

And where were you posting in 2002, men's room stalls?
    Last edited by HBJet; 06-13-2008 at 10:27 AM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581927]My master wants me to get him some of Rasputin's mojo, it will work wonders with the noodle:yes:[/QUOTE]

Don't bother. Jesus Christ wouldn't be able to miracle Chad into a good QB. That's how hopeless he is.

Banned
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2581930]Come on source, you're going to get RG going off on BB again.[/QUOTE]

;)

Where is our passionate resident Russian?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2581914]I bet the gulags in Russia use videos of CPF as torture devices.

Jets fans know from experience that they're brutal.[/QUOTE]

They found a gulag survivor in Penn station and he could only say two things:

"Pick six!"

and

"What were you thinking?!!!'

Banned
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2581943];)

Where is our passionate resident Russian?[/QUOTE]

I think he is working on his spin that Spygate is still worse than Refgate.

All Pro
    Let the best man win. Hopefully it's Clemens, but I'm not going to ***** and moan and give up on the season if it's Chad.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2581943];)

Where is our passionate resident Russian?[/QUOTE]

You want not go there, I make no funny, very serious... Is next: Clemmy is weak Penny rules noodle to the rescue!:yes: Dosvenya!

Banned
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2581958]You want not go there, I make no funny, very serious... Is next: Clemmy is weak Penny rules noodle to the rescue!:yes: Dosvenya![/QUOTE]

RG would never say that. He's too smart. Plus, he has eyes and they work.

Now, I'll let my friend Shanghai Wu take the mike:

Confucius say Cremens is dumpring... Noodle more better:zzz: