Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama on "Whitey"

All Pro

Obama on "Whitey"

All you libs that accuse Conservatives of being racists, kiss this empty suits behind.

"It was as if white folks didn't know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least they thought you deserving of their scorn. White folks."

"...I ceased to avertise my mothers race at twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that I was ingratiating myself to whites..."

"The point that I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity-she doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-Au_Prince see in a year where white folks greed runs a world in need..."

That really sounds like a uniter, not a divider, huh? Kind of a leftists version of david duke...

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2590442]All you libs that accuse Conservatives of being racists, kiss this empty suits behind.

"It was as if white folks didn't know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least they thought you deserving of their scorn. White folks."

"...I ceased to avertise my mothers race at twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that I was ingratiating myself to whites..."

"The point that I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity-she doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-Au_Prince see in a year where white folks greed runs a world in need..."

That really sounds like a uniter, not a divider, huh? Kind of a leftists version of david duke...[/QUOTE]

Somehow, someway, this is the doing of George W. Bush.

Link? Otherwise this is meaningless.

I got this emailed to me, this one and the other thing Dweeb posted about the Dems and gas prices.

Oh boy it's election time again!!! Get the BS emails ready and snopes is will crash.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2590456]Link? Otherwise this is meaningless.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [quote=Klecko73isGod;2590456]Link? Otherwise this is meaningless.[/quote]

Right from obama's book -- Dreams of My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.

Most of the quotes are from that book, except his grandmother being a "typical white person", which was from a news interview he did on a radio show in March.

I challange ANY liberal to refute these quotes come straight from the "uniters" mouth.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2590495]Right from obama's book -- Dreams of My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.

Most of the quotes are from that book, except his grandmother being a "typical white person", which was from a news interview he did on a radio show in March.

I challange ANY liberal to refute these quotes come straight from the "uniters" mouth.[/QUOTE]

Have you actually read his book? Can you prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that those quotes appear verbatim in his book and when taken out of context mean what they mean in the context you posted them?

:zzz:

Why would he do that? :confused:

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2590499]Have you actually read his book? Can you prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that those quotes appear verbatim in his book and when taken out of context mean what they mean in the context you posted them?

:zzz:[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [quote=cr726;2590494]I got this emailed to me, this one and the other thing Dweeb posted about the Dems and gas prices.

Oh boy it's election time again!!! Get the BS emails ready and snopes is will crash.[/quote]

Did pelosi promise if elected, the dems would lower gas prices? Have they gone down or up since she became speaker and dimwit harry became majority leader?

Read the book by obama and tell us which quote is an urban legend.

[QUOTE=cr726;2590501]Why would he do that? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Maybe because it might actually prove whatever point he is trying to make rather than just throwing more inane crap out over the interweb. :dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    Republicans are comically hypocritical.

The modern Republican party emerged in 1968 with the racist "Southern Strategy" and culminated in the the 2004 anti-gay marriage amendments.

Now they are claiming that the black Democratic candidate is the bigot.

Absolutely comical.

Totally agree and sadly it is not going to stop anytime soon. Lying soothes their soul.

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2590513]Maybe because it might actually prove whatever point he is trying to make rather than just throwing more inane crap out over the interweb. :dunno:[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [quote=Klecko73isGod;2590499]Have you actually read his book? Can you prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that those quotes appear verbatim in his book and when taken out of context mean what they mean in the context you posted them?

:zzz:[/quote]

Care to explain to us in what context those quotes would not be racist? The guy is a moron AND a racist and he surrounds himself with racists and lies about it.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2590522]Care to explain to us in what context those quotes would not be racist? The guy is a moron AND a racist and he surrounds himself with racists and lies about it.[/QUOTE]

Take three seconds to think about it.

Sorry I don't remember Pelosi promising anything about the gas prices.
    Now gov't controls the prices? Ok. You got it.

Why would I read Obama's book? I don't care about his or any other politician's book.

There are enough great fiction books out.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2590511]Did pelosi promise if elected, the dems would lower gas prices? Have they gone down or up since she became speaker and dimwit harry became majority leader?

Read the book by obama and tell us which quote is an urban legend.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2590522]Care to explain to us in what context those quotes would not be racist? The guy is a moron AND a racist and he surrounds himself with racists and lies about it.[/QUOTE]

Comical.

You would never vote for Obama in a million years regardless of what you claim is written in his book which you never read.

So you're doing nothing but preaching to the right-wing choir.

All Pro
    [quote=SMC;2590514]Republicans are comically hypocritical.

The modern Republican party emerged in 1968 with the racist "Southern Strategy" and culminated in the the 2004 anti-gay marriage amendments.

Now they are claiming that the black Democratic candidate is the bigot.

Absolutely comical.[/quote]

Before you make more of a fool of yourself, I remind you which party currently has as one of it's members, a former klansman. Ever hear the name george mcgovern? Do some research and find out what party he belonged to. Did you also know that the Republicans pushed thru the Civil Rights Amendment despite guys like gore's daddy that voted against it.

And the greatest of all Republican presidents took his nation to civil war to expunge slavery from our nation.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2590539]Before you make more of a fool of yourself, I remind you which party currently has as one of it's members, a former klansman. Ever hear the name george mcgovern? Do some research and find out what party he belonged to. Did you also know that the Republicans pushed thru the Civil Rights Amendment despite guys like gore's daddy that voted against it.

And the greatest of all Republican presidents took his nation to civil war to expunge slavery from our nation.[/QUOTE]

Spirit, you're the only fool in this thread.

If you actually knew history, you would know that the Segregationist South was predominately Democrats, but in 1968, Nixon and the GOP instituted the "Southern Strategy" to turn these racist Democrats to Republicans and they have been proud members of the GOP ever since.

And for you to claim that modern GOP has any connection to the GOP of Lincoln's time is also comical. It was a different country and political alignment in the 1860s to now.

All Pro
    [quote=cr726;2590534]Sorry I don't remember Pelosi promising anything about the gas prices.[/quote]

"democrats have a common sense plan to bring down the skyrocketing prices of gasoline" - nancy pelosi, 4/24/06

"democrats have real solutions that will lower prices at the pump." - nancy pelosi, 5/3/06

"democrats have a plan to lower gas prices" - nancy pelosi, 4/15/06

All League
    Who was that great southern conservative who said " cant we all just get along"?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb;2590560]"democrats have a common sense plan to bring down the skyrocketing prices of gasoline" - nancy pelosi, 4/24/06

"democrats have real solutions that will lower prices at the pump." - nancy pelosi, 5/3/06

"democrats have a plan to lower gas prices" - nancy pelosi, 4/15/06[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with Obama being a bigot and conservatives such as yourself not being one?