Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DC Madam: Suicide or Murder? You be the Judge.

DC Madam: Suicide or Murder? You be the Judge.

Here are some video interviews with the DC Madam as well as videos from Fox themselves. What are your thoughts Jetsinsider.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSl_bLi3EjM[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt6O0ruFmfE&feature=related[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I hear that's why the admistration knocked off Russert- he was about to spill the goods on madam DC.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg[/img]

[B][U][COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"]I believe![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B]

Hall Of Fame
    even though WF and CBTNY are quick to mock... there is certainly enough cause and facts about this woman's death to question the official suicide story...

we'll likely never know, but I am still holding out hope that she was smart enough to get the list out in the event she died... if she was able to anyways

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2593012]even though WF and CBTNY are quick to mock... there is certainly enough cause and facts about this woman's death to question the official suicide story...

we'll likely never know, but I am still holding out hope that she was smart enough to get the list out in the event she died... if she was able to anyways[/QUOTE]

didn't you get the memo; conspiracies are lunacy....unless it involves politicians that we dislike (ted kennedy, the clintons, marilyn monroe's death). Then its not considered a conspiracy, it is fact and must be believed. :zzz::zzz::zzz:
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-20-2008 at 08:52 AM.

If you wanted to shut her up you would of done before she went to trial or before she was sentenced.
    If she wanted to talk she would of done then.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2593021]If she wanted to talk she would of done then.[/QUOTE]

from what I understand, she didn't sing because she thought, erroneously, that the info she had was protection

If the information was so highly important it would of kept her out of jail. The gov't would of gave her protection.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2593025]from what I understand, she didn't sing because she thought, erroneously, that the info she had was protection[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=villain_the_foe;2592953]Here are some video interviews with the DC Madam as well as videos from Fox themselves. What are your thoughts Jetsinsider.
    [/QUOTE]

You are a day late and a dollar short. Have been there already.
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2519607[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2593030]If the information was so highly important it would of kept her out of jail. The gov't would of gave her protection.[/QUOTE]

perhaps you don't know the particulars of the case, but when you have that kind of dirt on high ranking gov't officials... the gov't is not going to give you protection!

Try to keep that information secret, it is impossible. DC is not exactly the type of place that is quiet about embarrassing things.

I do know how the federal law enforcement system works and Federal Judges do not care about that kind of stuff. You can't fire them.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2593044]perhaps you don't know the particulars of the case, but when you have that kind of dirt on high ranking gov't officials... the gov't is not going to give you protection![/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;2593047]Try to keep that information secret, it is impossible. DC is not exactly the type of place that is quiet about embarrassing things.

I do know how the federal law enforcement system works and Federal Judges do not care about that kind of stuff. You can't fire them.[/QUOTE]

let's agree to disagree then :)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2593012]even though WF and CBTNY are quick to mock... there is certainly enough cause and facts about this woman's death to question the official suicide story...

we'll likely never know, but I am still holding out hope that she was smart enough to get the list out in the event she died... if she was able to anyways[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't I mock they guy who literally believes in every single Conspiracy Theory of the past 50 years, plus a few no one else has ever heard of? And why would I listen to a guy where no amount of debunking is enough, as to him, even the debunking is part of the "Grand Conspiracy". Police Report? LIARS! News Reports? LIARS! Independant respected investigations? LIARS! Guy on Youtube? THE TRUTH!!!

Nothing anyone official says can be trusted. Nothing anyone who agrees with the official story says can be trusted. Only those who agree with the Conspiracy idea are believable.

Look Tan, I am happy to have a rational and logical debate about Issue "A" anytime, with someone who actually is rational. And I most certainly do not put it past ANYONE, individual or Government, to try and get one over on the rest of us.

But with that said, the endless theorymongering by the usual suspects on this site is a joke. Put simply, we have a number of posters who believe in every single conspiracy theory ever floated. They seem to think the "Grand Conspiracy" has managed to get away with a variety of extremely convoluted and stunningly difficult to cover-up events, yet THEY (the villain_the_foe's of the board) have manged to figure it all out, while everyone else is either ignorant....or worse.....PART of the Conspiracy.

Hell, villian here probably think I am part of it too, since I live in DC (Oh noes!) and am doubtful of his theories (Oh noes!) Clearly I work for "them" and am trying to silence those brilliant minds who have figured it all out (Yet are still alive, funny, eh?) with my cynicism.

With respect, I'm not going to take such a person seriously. You tend to be very sympathetic to anti-Conservative conspiracy theories, and if you wish to believe them, thats your choice.
    Last edited by Warfish; 06-20-2008 at 09:54 AM.

[quote=Tanginius;2593055]let's agree to disagree then :)[/quote]

Yup - his informed opinion and your uninformed one are clearly of equal value :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    I don't recall ever saying that I believed any conspiracy theories... I believe I always have said that I may have questions/reservations and maybe even doubts about the 'official' stories... but 99.99999% of the time we don't know and will never know the true story, so imho we can't believe anything be it 'conspiracy' or 'official' theories

we can however, look at all the facts, review all the reports/analyses, take into account motives behind the stories/reports, adjust for inherent biases, etc and piece together our own interpretation of said event(s)

do you not think that you are WAY too quick to dismiss any alternate theory regarding events? because I think you are... :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2593106]Yup - his informed opinion and your uninformed one are clearly of equal value :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

certainly it's very clear that I am completely uninformed about this case... in fact, I've probably never even heard of the woman! :rolleyes:

[quote=Tanginius;2593108]certainly it's very clear that I am completely uninformed about this case... in fact, I've probably never even heard of the woman! :rolleyes:[/quote]

No, its clear you are completely uninformed about the justice system and how information leverage works.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2593107]I don't recall ever saying that I believed any conspiracy theories...[/quote]

I was specificly referring to our OP. Although I think you too believe, regardless of your claim to the contrary. You simply couch all your questions with plauasable denyabillity of belief, to try and look less tin-foil-hatty. Your opinions on the topics are usually pretty clear Tan, with all due respect.

[quote]we can however, look at all the facts, review all the reports/analyses, take into account motives behind the stories/reports, adjust for inherent biases, etc and piece together our own interpretation of said event(s)[/quote]

Really? Sounds more like the gameplan for creative writing than rational judgement to me. For example, "take into account motives"? How the hell do YOU know someones real motives? So they are smart enough to cover up a Grand Conspiracy (to everyone but you and the other conspiracy fans), but they cannot hide their inner-most motives from you? Or "Inherant Bias"? Again, you have to HAVE inherant biases of your own to belive in 99% of this tripe, so saying you're judging the "inherant biases" of others is a laugh.

What your laying out here is the basis for people simply believing whatever they like, no matter what facts may be presant. When you put "motivations" and "inherant bias" on the same level as facts and respected educated informed opinion, you expose exactly what you are. You beleive the one guy out on the fringe claiming teh Earth is the Center of the Universe, while discounting the million scientists and their myriad of evidence to the contrary. Because YOU know those million scientists "inherant bias" and their "motivations".

[quote]do you not think that you are WAY too quick to dismiss any alternate theory regarding events? because I think you are... :D[/QUOTE]

Of course you do. I am sure Villian does as well, since after all, I AM a part of the Conspiracy.;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2593135]I was specificly referring to our OP. Although I think you too believe, regardless of your claim to the contrary. You simply couch all your questions with plauasable denyabillity of belief, to try and look less tin-foil-hatty. Your opinions on the topics are usually pretty clear Tan, with all due respect.

Really? Sounds more like the gameplan for creative writing than rational judgement to me. For example, "take into account motives"? How the hell do YOU know someones real motives? So they are smart enough to cover up a Grand Conspiracy (to everyone but you and the other conspiracy fans), but they cannot hide their inner-most motives from you? Or "Inherant Bias"? Again, you have to HAVE inherant biases of your own to belive in 99% of this tripe, so saying you're judging the "inherant biases" of others is a laugh.

What your laying out here is the basis for people simply believing whatever they like, no matter what facts may be presant. When you put "motivations" and "inherant bias" on the same level as facts and respected educated informed opinion, you expose exactly what you are. You beleive the one guy out on the fringe claiming teh Earth is the Center of the Universe, while discounting the million scientists and their myriad of evidence to the contrary. Because YOU know those million scientists "inherant bias" and their "motivations".

Of course you do. I am sure Villian does as well, since after all, I AM a part of the Conspiracy.;)[/QUOTE]

it's very easy to determine motives or biases... like GE-owned corporate conglomerate media, one would expect them not to damage their parent company if they can avoid it, no? motives are used in law/criminal proceedings, but can't be taken into account in understanding questionable accounts of events?!?

fyi I include plausible denyability because I'm honest and I know (which you have thus far failed to admit), that we don't know the real story /100% truth about 99.9999999999% of events... and that we never will. No story about events like these are totally true, so it's difficult for me to say with 100% certainty that the 'official' story is correct, or an 'alternative' theory is correct, or even what parts of both stories are correct

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2593155]fyi I include plausible denyability because I'm honest and I know (which you have thus far failed to admit), that we don't know the real story /100% truth about 99.9999999999% of events... and that we never will. No story about events like these are totally true, so it's difficult for me to say with 100% certainty that the 'official' story is correct, or an 'alternative' theory is correct, or even what parts of both stories are correct[/QUOTE]

No, you do it because you are a Conspiracy Theorist who buys into one and all. And your prove, routinely, that discussion with such people is all but impossible.

Good luck with your investigations Columbo.:rolleyes: