Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Obama and McCain - Electoral vote Poll

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama and McCain - Electoral vote Poll

[url]http://www.electoral-vote.com/[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is probably close to how it will finish. I think the Dems will end up with more Senate seats and about 330 electoral votes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The race will come down to Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and other mid west states. It always seems to come down to that area. Should be interesting to see what happens. Regardless the libs will pick up plenty of seats in the house and senate.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]LIBS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This far out, all the polls really tell you is what's in play.

They do make it clear that there are many more 2004 red states in that column than there are 2004 blue states. But that's all we really know at this point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2593789]This far out, all the polls really tell you is what's in play.

They do make it clear that there are many more 2004 red states in that column than there are 2004 blue states. But that's all we really know at this point.[/QUOTE]

Agreed

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still think McCain is going to win, even with Bush 12% approval Rating or whatever it is, the Republicans(and racist independents) still wont vote for a black person no matter how much they hate Bush and how bad this country is headed

Plus the Media seems to be turning more and more on Obama, I dont think they like these taxes Obama seems to be proposing

When it comes down to it, I think McCain is going to be the next President, I think I am going to file my papers to try and get into Canada, kind of regret I didnt do it 4 years ago

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tok3535;2594524]I still think McCain is going to win, even with Bush 12% approval Rating or whatever it is, the [B]Republicans(and racist independents) still wont vote for a black person no matter how[/B] much they hate Bush and how bad this country is headed

Plus the Media seems to be turning more and more on Obama, I dont think they like these taxes Obama seems to be proposing

When it comes down to it, I think McCain is going to be the next President, I think I am going to file my papers to try and get into Canada, kind of regret I didnt do it 4 years ago[/QUOTE]

Come on!!!!!!!! Racist independents???????? If thats the case, the the "racist" Democrats wont vote for him either.